U.S. Wrestling

Never heard of it but it is a real thing.

Of course it's a real thing. Usually just some off-season diversion in the summer. Generally speaking, not top-tier competition. Tends toward a lot of throwing.

I'm a wrestling fan, but I think the pro game is a lot more interesting. You don't see moves like this in NCAA wrestling

I'm a wrestling fan, but I think the pro game is a lot more interesting. You don't see moves like this in NCAA wrestling

Check out post 19. I posted it, you will see some good moves there. Some pretty nasty throws. Including the power bomb. :popcorn:

where do you think you're going?

EzEJPivWYAMyaJM

College wrestling is utterly brutal
I wonder if the injury rate is higher than college football

:) Just posting for those who may be interested. Looks like fun
flo is a very popular platform for coaches to record results, stats, vids, etc.

Dan Gable ?? Even I know of his legendary skills

I think middle school wrestling I would have enjoyed . The skill level is low and it seems safe and you can get out much aggression

College sports is such a super high level of excellence
I remember in college every fall a new group of freshman would turn up for the wrestling team and some of these kids were used to being the unbeatable stud in high school. The looks on their faces when they got completely wrecked for the first month or so was priceless. Those who could take the hit to their pride, worked hard enough, and had the skills and physical/mental attributes would stick around Long enough to start getting the idea. Then the next year they would be the ones ragdolling the new crop of freshman. Step up from high school to college is a very big one.

Forum List

Back