U.S. Vetoes UN Resolution Calling for Cease Fire

Well, they could always go back to Europe where they came from.
Translation ; I thank you for the above It always comes
Well, they could always go back to Europe where they came from.
So you see nothing wrong with a Non Secular Jewish Minority in what would be a Palestinian State being deprived of their religious rights? I thought Pro Pal Kool Aid drinkers were for Democracy THANK YOU for explaining why there will never be “ Right to Return “. 👍🇮🇱

So you see nothing wrong with a Non Secular Jewish Minority in what would be a Palestinian State being deprived of their religious rights? I thought Pro Pal Kool Aid drinkers were for Democracy THANK YOU for explaining why there will never be “ Right to Return “.

Hey, the Jews are the ones who want a "one-State" solution. They just think the world will let them practice Apartheid forever, which they won't. The world will eventually tire of it.
So if they aren't going to risk an equitable division of the land, they will have to just settle for whatever the majority is willing to let them have.

Me. I don't care. I hope they lose. I hope that it cures them of the "God" delusion.

Hey, the Jews are the ones who want a "one-State" solution. They just think the world will let them practice Apartheid forever, which they won't. The world will eventually tire of it.
So if they aren't going to risk an equitable division of the land, they will have to just settle for whatever the majority is willing to let them have.

Me. I don't care. I hope they lose. I hope that it cures them of the "God" delusion.
They will never lose . Please tell me why Olmert’s peace proposal was rejected There will be no response Please tell us why they didn’t have their “ Palestinian state “ before 67

A peace agreement where they have to agree to the theft of their land? Who would agree to that?
STILL can’t tell me what was wrong with Olmert’s plan?? STILL can’t tell me why there wasn’t a “ Palestinian State” prior to 67? STILL can’t tell m why Gaza was considered to be part of Egypt and why Jordan OFFICIALLY annexed E Jerusalem in 1950?? STILL can’t tell me why Nasser blocked the Staits and sent the “ UN Peacekeepers “ away PRIOR to the War???👍🥱

STILL can’t tell me what was wrong with Olmert’s plan?? STILL can’t tell me why there wasn’t a “ Palestinian State” prior to 67? STILL can’t tell m why Gaza was considered to be part of Egypt and why Jordan OFFICIALLY annexed E Jerusalem in 1950?? STILL can’t tell me why Nasser blocked the Staits and sent the “ UN Peacekeepers “ away PRIOR to the War???

Egypt and Jordan knew a Palestinian state in 1967 would be immediately attacked by the Zionist Entity.

Olmerts plan kept a bunch of territory on the west bank for Israel.

Egypt and Jordan knew a Palestinian state in 1967 would be immediately attacked by the Zionist Entity.

Olmerts plan kept a bunch of territory on the west bank for Israel.
Ohhh… So there wasn’t a “ Palestinian state “ between 1948 and 1967 because they knew Israel would attack it. THAT’S why Nasser sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and blocked Israel’s use of the Straits. THANKS for clarifying the facts 😝

Ohhh… So there wasn’t a “ Palestinian state “ between 1948 and 1967 because they knew Israel would attack it. THAT’S why Nasser sent the UN “ peacekeepers “ away and blocked Israel’s use of the Straits. THANKS for clarifying the facts 😝

the UN were the ones who enabled the theft of Palestine by the Zionist Squatters to start with.

Please tell us why Olmert’s peace proposal was automatically rejected without any counter proposals

Here's the only solution I'd find acceptable.

The Zionists all go back to Europe, where they came from.
First off they didn’t all come from Europe ?
Here's the only solution I'd find acceptable.

The Zionists all go back to Europe, where they came from.
Not all Zionists came from Europe If that’s your “Solution “ to sharing the land that’s not going to happen

First off they didn’t all come from Europe ?
yet every prominant Zionist leader is a European, either directly immigrating or their parents did.

Not all Zionists came from Europe If that’s your “Solution “ to sharing the land that’s not going to happen

Oh, I think the end of the Zionist Entity is as inevitable as the Apartheid Entity in South Africa. The last vestige of colonialism.

RE: U.S. Vetoes UN Resolution Calling for Cease-Fire
SUBTOPIC: Zionist Squatters
※→ JoeB131, et al,

There is no such thing as "Apartheid" in Israel or the great Israeli Controlled Territory west of the Jordan River. ••• (Territory as outlined in
Article 3 International Boundary of the Treaty: Government of the State of Israel and the Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (1994), and the Annex I (a) International Boundary of the same Treaty. This Treaty is still in effect.). This territory (Commonly called the West Band • AKA: Occupied Palestinian Territories)

I also call your attention to:
Patricia O'Brien UN Under-Secretary-General for Legal Affairs said:
1712348178603.png

You might have a point. Zionist Squatters have so worn out their welcome that they probably won't be terribly accepted WHEN (not if) Apartheid ends in Palestine.

You see, when Apartheid ended in South Africa, blacks realized they still needed whites to stick around.

My solution has been that if the US is so concerned about a Zionist State, we should just give them one of ours.
(COMMENT)

Up to and until 2012, there simply was no state or country identified as "Palestine." Nor was there an authority identified as a Government relative to the Palestinian claims. The entirety of the West Bank was "Occupied Jordanian Sovereign Territory" between 1967 and 1988. In 1988, when Jordan cut all ties with the West Bank, it became an abandoned territory under the control of the Israelis.

The settlers of which you speak are not Zionist Squatters. The separation between the West Bank and the Israeli Sovern Territory is a normal border under international law. The Gaza Strip was abandoned by the Israelis in 2005, which became an example of what happens when you give Arab Palestinians the responsibility of governance.
1699913167670-png.858134.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Up to and until 2012, there simply was no state or country identified as "Palestine." Nor was there an authority identified as a Government relative to the Palestinian claims. The entirety of the West Bank was "Occupied Jordanian Sovereign Territory" between 1967 and 1988. In 1988, when Jordan cut all ties with the West Bank, it became an abandoned territory under the control of the Israelis.

The settlers of which you speak are not Zionist Squatters. The separation between the West Bank and the Israeli Sovern Territory is a normal border under international law. The Gaza Strip was abandoned by the Israelis in 2005, which became an example of what happens when you give Arab Palestinians the responsibility of governance.

Guy, this is a lot of legalities that ignore the reality.

The Arabs of Palestine lived there as the vast majority for hundreds of years. Muslims were the majority in Palestine starting in the 12th Century, and have been ever since. The Jews, on the other hand, immigrated from Europe within the last 100 years.

All the rest of this is a lot of mumbo-jumbo.

The smart thing for the Zionists to do would be to leave and find a country where they haven't worn out their welcome yet.

Forum List

Back