U.s senate canidae Republican say the buffalo shooting was a false flag.

Right? People who think false flags don't happen are ignorant. In fact, P-R-S is the M.O of corrupt powers.

I've no view on this particular incident, aside from the travesty of it.

But I do find it morally repugnant that people are so arbitrarily labeled crazy for questioning more.

There are some major discrepancies which the left is scared to death to discuss or have it looked at in the legal realm which tells me...you know it.

I get it though. You got plenty of Joe's craziness to hide so you jump on anything to keep eyes off his remarks...the leader of the freeworld. or is that Pee World. Toro

We have a president who ran on uniting the country calling half the country extremists. We got a veep that was making sure blm/antifa folk had bail money to get out of jail immediately to get back to the riot to burn loot murder and told America that they're gonna keep doing it. You have a Minister of DisinformationCzar who has been found to have been to meetings to undermine and destroy western democracies. You have senators who are threatening the lives of supreme court justices and encouraging mobs of people to go to their homes WHICH IS ILLEGAL!! You have a president who's son is a drug using, money laundering, sex addicted perv. You have Someone, we can guess, who is the shadow gov't running the white house because the guy who they stole an election for is not capable of getting to the bathroom by himself.......

so ...you got no room to be calling anyone any names.
\

Last edited:
What retard wrote the title of this thread?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

We can't stop anyone from saying crazy shit like a new military base causing an Island to tip over, or a member on the space committee demanding to see pictures of the moon buggy on mars.

It is however always a good idea to keep the crazy shit to yourself while actually running for office.

"There are some major discrepancies which the left is scared to death to discuss or have it looked at in the legal realm which tells me...you know it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know nothing about "the left is scared to death"; however, it seems that there have been 60+ judicial reviews with very near 100 judges examining the arguments.....and yet, those 'major discrepancies' have not been persuasive. Or all that 'major'?

I don't know why. But it seems that those of like-mind as the poster above have been somewhat ineffective in being persuasive to America's judiciary. For whatever reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know nothing about "the left is scared to death"; however, it seems that there have been 60+ judicial reviews with very near 100 judges examining the arguments.....and yet, those 'major discrepancies' have not been persuasive. Or all that 'major'?

I don't know why. But it seems that those of like-mind as the poster above have been somewhat ineffective in being persuasive to America's judiciary. For whatever reason.
How many cases have been investigated, much less filed by state officials relative to ballot box stuffing and ballot harvesting? Links?

"You have Someone, we can guess, who is the shadow gov't running the white house because the guy who they stole an election for is not capable of getting to the bathroom by himself.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that is an intriguing topic.
"Someone"..other than Joe Biden running a 'shadow gov't'.

I think, poster CJ, it is worthy of a stand-alone thread where you can speculate on who that 'someone' could be. You can offer us your articulate and persuasive views on why your choice is a more likely candidate 'in the shadows' than what some other poster may offer.

I see a long running thread with your avatar's name as the OP.
Fame.
Legend.
Name recognition.
Money....well??? Ask a mod.

How many cases have been investigated, much less filed by state officials relative to ballot box stuffing and ballot harvesting? Links?
I know nuthin' about such shenanigans.
I would though, direct interested posters to seek out poster Calypso Jones as a possible mentor, Sherpa, Yoda on the issue.

Forum List

Back