U.S. military leaders

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
US officials said the MQ-9 surveillance drone was downed early on Tuesday following an 'unsafe and unprofessional intercept' in international airspace by two Russian Su-27 fighter jets.

Pentagon officials said the Russian fighters harassed the drone by dumping fuel on it and flying in front of it, before one Su-27 clipped the propeller of the $32 million drone, forcing it down over the Black Sea in a total loss of the unmanned aircraft.

This incident demonstrates a lack of competence in addition to being unsafe and unprofessional,' said Pentagon Press Secretary Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder in a press briefing.

In a statement, Russia's Defense Ministry denied colliding with the US drone, saying the American aircraft went into 'uncontrolled flight' due to 'sharp maneuvering'.

The incident happened in international airspace, but not far from the battles raging on the front lines of the war in Ukraine, amid Russia's ongoing invasion of the country.

Someone's gotta say it
What a bunch of sorry assed crybaby fucking dress wearing mother fucking faggits

F.u.s.a.

Curtis is rolling over in his grave.

Hey, suck a chinese dick if you love their ads so much. Yeah the American ads suck, but we are still the biggest and best fighting force the world has ever seen. We do whatever the fuck we want. We can fly drones where we want, we bomb who we want, we kill who we want. Go hide under a bed and finger yourself with a Russian manufactured dildo. We are American, shit for brains. We conquer, we kill, we win. End of fucking story, maggot.

America could destroy faggot assed russia within a month if we wished. I am so sick of this shitting on our military. It is borderline treason to side with Putin.

Hey, suck a chinese dick if you love their ads so much. Yeah the American ads suck, but we are still the biggest and best fighting force the world has ever seen. We do whatever the fuck we want. We can fly drones where we want, we bomb who we want, we kill who we want. Go hide under a bed and finger yourself with a Russian manufactured dildo. We are American, shit for brains. We conquer, we kill, we win. End of fucking story, maggot.
Oh youre shocked and outraged to ...what sized dress do you wear? Or are you the dog mask kinda guy

All hail the M.I.C and the war they started ...

You're a son of the south... would you send your boys to fight and die for the DC money laundering and child trafficking Nazi Ukraine ..

hahahBbBBBnN.jpg

I guess I really, would like to know the exact location, and if it did cross into Russian airspace at all. Seems. . . suspect. Why would it need to even be close to Russian territory?

". . . He said it appeared the Russian aircraft also was damaged in the collision, but the U.S. has confirmed that it did land, although Ryder would not say where.

Russia's Defense Ministry said the U.S. drone was flying over the Black Sea near Crimea and intruded in an area that was declared off limits by Russia as part of what it calls its “special military operation” in Ukraine, causing the military to scramble fighters to intercept it.

“As a result of a sharp maneuver, the MQ-9 drone went into unguided flight with a loss of altitude and crashed into the water," it said. “The Russian fighters didn't use their weapons, didn't come into contact with the unmanned aerial vehicle, and they safely returned to their base."

The Russian ambassador to Washington, Anatoly Antonov, described the U.S. drone flight as a “provocation” and argued that there was no reason for U.S. military aircraft and warships to be near Russia's borders. . . . "

This is very concerning. It is one thing to give aid to Ukraine, it is quite another to be provoking, spying on, and starting to attack Russian territory. :eusa_think:

iu
iu

iu

Lol you could say the Russian pilots showed some brilliant Yankee ingenuity and daring
I guess I really, would like to know the exact location, and if it did cross into Russian airspace at all. Seems. . . suspect. Why would it need to even be close to Russian territory?

". . . He said it appeared the Russian aircraft also was damaged in the collision, but the U.S. has confirmed that it did land, although Ryder would not say where.

Russia's Defense Ministry said the U.S. drone was flying over the Black Sea near Crimea and intruded in an area that was declared off limits by Russia as part of what it calls its “special military operation” in Ukraine, causing the military to scramble fighters to intercept it.

“As a result of a sharp maneuver, the MQ-9 drone went into unguided flight with a loss of altitude and crashed into the water," it said. “The Russian fighters didn't use their weapons, didn't come into contact with the unmanned aerial vehicle, and they safely returned to their base."

The Russian ambassador to Washington, Anatoly Antonov, described the U.S. drone flight as a “provocation” and argued that there was no reason for U.S. military aircraft and warships to be near Russia's borders. . . . "

This is very concerning. It is one thing to give aid to Ukraine, it is quite another to be provoking, spying on, and starting to attack Russian territory. :eusa_think:

iu
iu

iu
Notice how the us government are the only ones not interested in peace

The Nazi fag in Ukraine is just a disposable puppet

Oh youre shocked and outraged to ...what sized dress do you wear? Or are you the dog mask kinda guy

All hail the M.I.C and the war they started ...

You're a son of the south... would you send your boys to fight and die for the DC money laundering and child trafficking Nazi Ukraine ..

View attachment 765943

You have had propaganda shoved up your hershey highway, but because you "trust the source" you are too simple to understand that it is... Propaganda.

The overwhelming majority of military men and women join for the right reasons. Don't listen to the sensationalized, out of proportion propaganda your party feeds you. You are a simple minded fucktard if you believe that. The Chinese want you to believe it. The Russians want you to believe it. The Hajis want you to believe that.

Ukraine is merely the front line of a proxy war, whose goal is to bleed Russia out of men so they won't be a viable fighting force for the next 100 years. Don't support it? Well fuck you Ivan. Russians need to bleed. Russians need to die. Send them all to Ukraine to die against American weapons. Let the fields be flooded with Russian blood. Let their children grow up without fathers. Hopefully they become gay without a father, so they can be even more easily defeated in the future.

If you want to believe Chinese and Russian propaganda, go move over there. Hopefully they execute the weak minded...

qiakkajsjjsjsjsks.png

Pentagon officials said the Russian fighters harassed the drone by dumping fuel on it and flying in front of it, before one Su-27 clipped the propeller of the $32 million drone, forcing it down over the Black Sea in a total loss of the unmanned aircraft.

This incident demonstrates a lack of competence in addition to being unsafe and unprofessional,' said Pentagon Press Secretary Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder in a press briefing.

kuYCZx.gif

You've come a long way baby
View attachment 765947

Cry like the fag bitch yas are

I hope you are the first eliminated when you get captured by the Chinese. Of course, our boys will be smart enough to let the Chinese have you before we blow them to kingdom come.

Go suck your party masters dick... go suck it.... Suck up that propaganda, go suck it... Lick that tranny propaganda you anti-american whore...

vbak800onua11.jpg

I hope you are the first eliminated when you get captured by the Chinese. Of course, our boys will be smart enough to let the Chinese have you before we blow them to kingdom come.

Go suck your party masters dick... go suck it.... Suck up that propaganda, go suck it... Lick that tranny propaganda you anti-american whore...

View attachment 765950
Suck up the propaganda? ...ya mean the making fun of the crybabies who lead the us military? ....their own words are the propaganda? ...cause that's what you're saying

Dumb ass

and they do lay on the propaganda ...indeed..

The problem is that our country has become so tribalistic and polarized that too few people are even still aware of the dangers these actions pose. If today we were hearing about dead Russian or US pilots from this encounter, the escalation might have already started WWIII. I'm beginning to believe that DC actually WANTS this to happen.

Those who are cheering for NATO/US to go kinetic and "finish Russia off" have completely lost touch with reality. I just hope that if nukes get thrown, I live long enough to hear that DC has become a glowing crater...

View attachment 765950
You clearly haven’t learned anything after fifth grade.

The problem is that our country has become so tribalistic and polarized that too few people are even still aware of the dangers these actions pose. If today we were hearing about dead Russian or US pilots from this encounter, the escalation might have already started WWIII. I'm beginning to believe that DC actually WANTS this to happen.

Those who are cheering for NATO/US to go kinetic and "finish Russia off" have completely lost touch with reality. I just hope that if nukes get thrown, I live long enough to hear that DC has become a glowing crater...
Well, there was that conflict back during the Trump administration . . . I believe.

How a 4-Hour Battle Between Russian Mercenaries and U.S. Commandos Unfolded in Syria​

". . . A few of the commandos, including Air Force combat controllers, worked the radios to direct the next fleet of bombers flying toward the battlefield. At least one Marine exposed himself to incoming fire as he used a missile guidance computer to find targets’ locations and pass them on to the commandos calling in the airstrikes.

An hour later, the enemy fighters had started to retreat and the American troops stopped firing. From their outpost, the commandos watched the mercenaries and Syrian fighters return to collect their dead. The small team of American troops was not harmed. One allied Syrian fighter was wounded.

Who led the ill-fated attack?

The number of casualties from the Feb. 7 fight is in dispute.
Initially, Russian officials said only four Russian citizens — but perhaps dozens more — were killed; a Syrian officer said around 100 Syrian soldiers had died. The documents obtained by The Times estimated 200 to 300 of the “pro-regime force” were killed.

The outcome of the battle, and much of its mechanics, suggest that the Russian mercenaries and their Syrian allies were in the wrong part of the world to try a simple, massed assault on an American military position. Since the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the United States Central Command has refined the amount of equipment, logistics, coordination and tactics required to mix weapons fired from both the air and ground.

Questions remain about exactly who the Russian mercenaries were, and why they attacked.. . . "

The oligarchs in Russia, don't seem to want to play ball, or, there seems to be, something going on, in a way, that makes global violence a very profitable change agent that is just too easy to fall back on for global oligarchs. I don't believe much of the conflict, is. . . genuine. Most of it, seems to be, orchestrated.

I would like to know Russia's and China's position on the WHO's pandemic treaty.

. . . but, I think these folks also know, war, it is highly unpredictable. It could, well, end up destroying the entire planet. So, I am skeptical, it will ever totally get out of hand. Maybe.

So many unknowns? I think it will depend on whether the domestic populations accept global IDs, vaccine passports, and CBDCs without too much push-back. . . otherwise?

If the world accepts global slavery, then, there won't be a global war. If they don't???

I predict all bets are off . . . . .

:dunno:

Suck up the propaganda? ...ya mean the making fun of the crybabies who lead the us military? ....their own words are the propaganda? ...cause that's what you're saying

Dumb ass

and they do lay on the propaganda ...indeed..

China would love to reeducate you.

Forum List

Back