U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

If lying means no nations should trade with the lying nation, who will the US trade with?

Hmm...., It's just a coincidence that the Wuhan Covid-19 virus was released prior to the U.S. -- China Trade deal? Eh?
So if coincidences lead you to the perpetrator, then what about this?
China Diplomat : United States Military Have Brought The Novel Coronavirus To China – US Military Were In Wuhan For The
China Diplomat : United States Military Have Brought The Novel Coronavirus To China - US Military Were In Wuhan For The Military World Games in October 2019 - The Coverage

~~~~~~
Why would America infect the Chinese when we were in the process of signing a trade deal in our favor?

Probably millions infected there!

Just figuring this out now? unions were screeming about back in the eighties. So what finally got ya. Was it poison in dog food? Poison in baby food. formaldehyde in dry wall? Was it the loss in jobs becuse our ceos like paying workers nothing. Or maybe it was the theft of all the intelectual property.? Building islands in south china sea? Mean while after Russia fell we did away with a good deal of our intellegence opperations like russia was the only enemy. Republican or democrat if ya did not know china was full of ass holes ya have your head in the sand. Trump was right on the enemy but wrong on how to deal with them. Ya we put tarrifs on them but did not negotiate the same with our allies and the fuckers did not go along with our tarriffs. We had an awesome opprtunity to realy fuck china because they did not have eneough women to mainain popoulation but we let them import them. Ain't just the goverment fault we as consumers bought thier trash with out worrying about our neighbors jobs and have put up with them poisoning us with thier product but off to the store we go to buy thier products. If we had demanded USA quality back in the eighties and nineties they would have never gotten a foot hold. Buy American if ya can find it. If ya can't then lets start building factories to build american products again.hope fully our public will remember that quality is worth a little more.

Just figuring this out now? unions were screeming about back in the eighties. So what finally got ya. Was it poison in dog food? Poison in baby food. formaldehyde in dry wall? Was it the loss in jobs becuse our ceos like paying workers nothing. Or maybe it was the theft of all the intelectual property.? Building islands in south china sea? Mean while after Russia fell we did away with a good deal of our intellegence opperations like russia was the only enemy. Republican or democrat if ya did not know china was full of ass holes ya have your head in the sand. Trump was right on the enemy but wrong on how to deal with them. Ya we put tarrifs on them but did not negotiate the same with our allies and the fuckers did not go along with our tarriffs. We had an awesome opprtunity to realy fuck china because they did not have eneough women to mainain popoulation but we let them import them. Ain't just the goverment fault we as consumers bought thier trash with out worrying about our neighbors jobs and have put up with them poisoning us with thier product but off to the store we go to buy thier products. If we had demanded USA quality back in the eighties and nineties they would have never gotten a foot hold. Buy American if ya can find it. If ya can't then lets start building factories to build american products again.hope fully our public will remember that quality is worth a little more.

1585867399908.png

View attachment 318405

Not sure I understand your reply. They lie like thier pants are on fire. I agree with you they are bad actors I am still wondering when ya figured this out.

View attachment 318405

Not sure I understand your reply. They lie like thier pants are on fire. I agree with you they are bad actors I am still wondering when ya figured this out.

They are corrupt regime that provides cheap labor. Time to move away from them and amend the supply chain.

View attachment 318405

They are corrupt regime that provides cheap labor. Time to move away from them and amend the supply chain.

Whole heartedly agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real question is how do we accomplish this? In my opinion we need to heal divisions with our allies and get all of them to quit doing buisness with them. Give me a chance to buy american and I will. The question is after you and I jump on the band wagon how do we get enough others to jump with us to make a real effect.

View attachment 318405

Whole heartedly agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real question is how do we accomplish this? In my opinion we need to heal divisions with our allies and get all of them to quit doing buisness with them. Give me a chance to buy american and I will. The question is after you and I jump on the band wagon how do we get enough others to jump with us to make a real effect.

Taiwan, India, South America....move em

You'll never beat them in a manufacturing war. Never.

If half the country is ill we will.

If half the country is ill?

I have plenty of clients who manufacture elsewhere. Not true.

There is not a law concerning lying, except to the FBI, or tramp would of been locked up long ago.

How do we know our numbers are not a lie?? Do you?

Because we are not a lying Totalitarian Regime. I believe Italy and the UK too. You're a liar who lives in a fantasy world. Don't opine on my posts. I speak to adults not moronic children.

Trump is a liar. He lied about our supply chain. Say it isn't true? Prove it; The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

There is not a law concerning lying, except to the FBI, or tramp would of been locked up long ago.

Because we are not a lying Totalitarian Regime. I believe Italy and the UK too. You're a liar who lives in a fantasy world. Don't opine on my posts. I speak to adults not moronic children.

Trump is a liar. He lied about our supply chain. Say it isn't true? Prove it; The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

1585869068649.png

If half the country is ill we will.

If half the country is ill?

Remember when these retarded Trump voters said it didn't exist? Do you remember that? Do you remember how Trump was telling us it was a hoax, fifteen cases would go to zero, it was contained, we are opening the economy for easter, I knew it was a pandemic before it was a pandemic. Do you think Trumps idiot base still doesn't believe it? Maybe they should ask Ecuador if it exists or not? And what is your focus, China. China is so irrelevant at this point we could give two shits. Trumps fucked up response has got us here, and two months worth of playing this down has cost us lives, and we are as about as prepared as Ecuador at the moment. So get over your apology tour for Trump. It's worth shit.

View attachment 318427

Then prove it. Don't post stupid memes that make you look like a royal dumb ass.

Yes we can. Right now we're the engine that runs the world economy. We should be using that fact to our advantage.
Thank you it is our purchases that fuels china. we start to demand quality and forsake junk china goes by the way side. Maybe they can make it cheaper but if the pride in made in the USA comes back we will make much better products. I am sick of buying junk. Hell my levis these days last about a year. Back in the day they were quality and lasted ten years of labor. Now I do not do hard labor but the jeans are junk. I will pay more for a pair that lasts. How about you?

View attachment 318427

Then prove it. Don't post stupid memes that make you look like a royal dumb ass.

As soon as you admit you’re not an American. Then we can have a civil conversation

Forum List

Back