U.S. high court rejects church challenges to state pandemic rules

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court rejected challenges on Friday to curbs on religious services in California and Illinois during the coronavirus pandemic.

The health and safety guidelines are perfectly necessary, proper, and Constitutional.
But you can go to Walmart and Home Depot?
Why not? Do you hold mass in Walmart or Home Depot? No. You go in, get your shit, and leave.
That’s right up there with the stupidest responses ever.
Why should worship distinguish safety in public gatherings?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court rejected challenges on Friday to curbs on religious services in California and Illinois during the coronavirus pandemic.

The health and safety guidelines are perfectly necessary, proper, and Constitutional.
Why not? Do you hold mass in Walmart or Home Depot? No. You go in, get your shit, and leave.
Because the amount of time spent in a Walmart and the number of people packed inside and lined up outside are far more than what would be your average community mass.

Maybe someone should send that memo to the rioters and thugs currently trying to burn down every city in the U.S.?
What does that have to do with a church? The people protesting arent in church you dumb fuck.
The people are protesting and not observing social distancing in any way shape or form. Yet if people protest the right to earn a living in order to survive, or worship their God while observing social distancing, they're somehow being selfish or asking too much.
So you dont understand the difference between worshiping and protesting just by looking? What kind of fucking retard are you?
I very clearly understand the hypocricy of idiots like you that from one side of the mouth whined about protesters not observing social distancing by people who just wanted the right to get back to work in order to feed their families and have a roof on their tables, yet you have nothing to say about protestors completely violating social distancing while burning down and looting other people's belongings. Why is it that a Leftie protest always leads to looting and burning down innocent people's belongings? These animals are looting and burning down the same supermarkets that are supposed to stay open during this pandemic.
You confused yourself. I didnt say anything about hypocrisy. I said you were a retard because you cant figure out the difference between a protester and someone going to church.

Thats a retarded question.

Because different places dont hold people together in close proximity for extended times dummy. You spend multiple hours in church and at most 15-20 minutes in a store. What kind of fucking idiot are you?

Because different places dont hold people together in close proximity for extended times dummy. You spend multiple hours in church and at most 15-20 minutes in a store. What kind of fucking idiot are you?
You spend a half-hour to an hour in a church. You can spend close to that in a retail store. But worshipping is more dangerous, right?

You spend a half-hour to an hour in a church. You can spend close to that in a retail store. But worshipping is more dangerous, right?
I've been to a lot of church services. I havent ever stayed less than 2 hours at any of them and that was just the actual service. Yes retard. Worshiping in church is way more dangerous.

Maybe someone should send that memo to the rioters and thugs currently trying to burn down every city in the U.S.?
What does that have to do with a church? The people protesting arent in church you dumb fuck.
The people are protesting and not observing social distancing in any way shape or form. Yet if people protest the right to earn a living in order to survive, or worship their God while observing social distancing, they're somehow being selfish or asking too much.
So you dont understand the difference between worshiping and protesting just by looking? What kind of fucking retard are you?
I very clearly understand the hypocricy of idiots like you that from one side of the mouth whined about protesters not observing social distancing by people who just wanted the right to get back to work in order to feed their families and have a roof on their tables, yet you have nothing to say about protestors completely violating social distancing while burning down and looting other people's belongings. Why is it that a Leftie protest always leads to looting and burning down innocent people's belongings? These animals are looting and burning down the same supermarkets that are supposed to stay open during this pandemic.
You confused yourself. I didnt say anything about hypocrisy. I said you were a retard because you cant figure out the difference between a protester and someone going to church.
People going to church were also protesting their right to do so, while keep with the guidelines, which are loosening up daily. You don't get to say which protester gets to violate social distancing guidelines based on the ideology.

I've been to a lot of church services. I havent ever stayed less than 2 hours at any of them. Yes retard. Worshiping in church is way more dangerous.
It doesn't have to be full capacity nor does it have to be the entire two hours, just as Walmart's aren't at full capacity.

People going to church were also protesting their right to do so, while keep with the guidelines, which are loosening up daily. You don't get to say which protester gets to violate social distancing guidelines based on the ideology.
People going to church were not protesting because they were sick and tired of getting killed by cops you retard. No one said which people get to violate you moron. If people go to a church they can arrest the pastor and kick people out of the church. If people protest on the streets who the fuck are they going to arrest to shut it all down?

I've been to a lot of church services. I havent ever stayed less than 2 hours at any of them. Yes retard. Worshiping in church is way more dangerous.
It doesn't have to be full capacity nor does it have to be the entire two hours, just as Walmart's aren't at full capacity.
It sure doesnt. You can even watch it on TV or Zoom, Cisco Webex etc.

I've been to a lot of church services. I havent ever stayed less than 2 hours at any of them and that was just the actual service. Yes retard. Worshiping in church is way more dangerous.
Must have been one of those pot churches. My family are Lutheran ministers and church services have been very punctually one hour or less.
Two hours in a church and they didn’t teach you to not lie?

People going to church were not protesting because they were sick and tired of getting killed by cops you retard. No one said which people get to violate you moron. If people go to a church they can arrest the pastor and kick people out of the church. If people protest on the streets who the fuck are they going to arrest to shut it all down?
It isn't up to supremacists and anarchists like you to decide when and why people can protest and violate social distancing guidelines.

Our illustrious governor just posted pages upon pages of 'rules'
some are actually contradictory to federal guidelines

I suspect 50 of them in one room would be quite the event these days....

so you see, like many i find the term 'constitutional' not exactly defined in black or white Clay

rather to me, it's a who watches the watchers issue

~S~

I said you were a retard because you cant figure out the difference between a protester and someone going to church.
well then, color me dumb then....

bba569661f60ca3ec12e8e511145ac83.jpg

~S~

Our illustrious governor just posted pages upon pages of 'rules'
some are actually contradictory to federal guidelines

I suspect 50 of them in one room would be quite the event these days....

so you see, like many i find the term 'constitutional' not exactly defined in black or white Clay

rather to me, it's a who watches the watchers issue

~S~
To paraphrase Moynihan, everyone is entitled to his own opinion as to what the Constitution means, but not to his own facts as to what’s Constitutional.

And the fact is that the health and safety guidelines are perfectly Constitutional, they violate no Constitutional rights, and are not harbingers of the black helicopters coming to get us.

It is indeed that black and white.

Fucking John Roberts strikes again.

It would have been a lot better if they had just said....this isn't our call.

It isn't up to supremacists and anarchists like you to decide when and why people can protest and violate social distancing guidelines.
I never said it was up to me. Its up to the courts and they have resoundingly shut your silly asses down.

Good news. If they were really christians they would know they dont have to go to church in order to worship god.
It's not that easy for Jews and Catholics though.
Why not? Catholics are christians too right? Just with a stick up their asses.
The lock downs present challenges to things like Communion, confession, Sunday obligation, etc.
Actually not.

Catholics are not required to attend Mass if they have a good faith reason not to – such as being ill or injured.

And clearly avoiding becoming ill during a pandemic is a good faith reason not to attend Mass, separate and apart from the health and safety guidelines.

Fucking John Roberts strikes again.

It would have been a lot better if they had just said....this isn't our call.

"It would have been a lot better if they had just said....this isn't our call."

But it was their call and they made it.

Forum List

Back