U.S. Forces begin moving into Saudi Arabia.

Really nice Iranian students in College Park businesses. They love USA and wish their homeland was not beholding to 14th century religious nuts.

Another action which shows abuse of our military ... we don't need to set up shop in Saudi Arabia ... they buy billions of dollars of military hardware and weapons for us ... they can take of themselves. A very bad decision.

FYI: On May 20, 2017, Trump and King Salman bin-Abdulaziz Al-Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling $110 billion immediately, and $350 billion over 10 years.

The intended purchases include tanks, combat ships, missile defense systems, as well as radar, communications and cybersecurity technology.

I never thought I'd agree with a liberal.

Giving all these weapons to a Muslim nation is a big mistake.

Yeah, because Saudi Arabia has been so aggressive in attacking our other allies using our weapons systems. Never go full retard.

Another action which shows abuse of our military ... we don't need to set up shop in Saudi Arabia ... they buy billions of dollars of military hardware and weapons for us ... they can take of themselves. A very bad decision.

FYI: On May 20, 2017, Trump and King Salman bin-Abdulaziz Al-Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling $110 billion immediately, and $350 billion over 10 years.

The intended purchases include tanks, combat ships, missile defense systems, as well as radar, communications and cybersecurity technology.

Yeah, because Saudi Arabia has been so aggressive in attacking our other allies using our weapons systems. Never go full retard.
You can't trust Muslim nations. We thought we could consider Pakistan an ally, and they ended up hiding Osama bin Laden.

You can't trust Muslim nations. We thought we could consider Pakistan an ally, and they ended up hiding Osama bin Laden.

How do you know they were hiding him?

<<The fact that Osama bin Laden was living roughly a mile away from Kakul in a fortified compound has proved embarrassing both for the Pakistani military and for its civilian government, calling into question whether they knew about his presence in Abbottabad — or how they could have failed to know.>>

Did Pakistan Know Where Bin Laden Was Hiding?

<<Scene From Pakistan: Bin Laden Was Hiding In Plain Sight
The compound, Julie reports, has been surrounded by Pakistani military, which has put red pieces of material in front of the compound in order to keep the media from getting a look:>>

Scene From Pakistan: Bin Laden Was Hiding In Plain Sight

<<The fact that Osama bin Laden was living roughly a mile away from Kakul in a fortified compound has proved embarrassing both for the Pakistani military and for its civilian government, calling into question whether they knew about his presence in Abbottabad — or how they could have failed to know.>>

The compound, Julie reports, has been surrounded by Pakistani military, which has put red pieces of material in front of the compound in order to keep the media from getting a look:>>

I guess reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. That article does not back up anything you just said, but simply speculates. Where are the facts, versus these opinions you provided?

I guess reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. That article does not back up anything you just said, but simply speculates. Where are the facts, versus these opinions you provided?

Wow, you just don't get it. Trump had valid reasons for his Muslim ban. Muslims carried out the 9-11 attacks. Saudis funded the 9-11 attacks. Trump realizes Muslims shouldn't be trusted.

Wow, you just don't get it. Trump had valid reasons for his Muslim ban. Muslims carried out the 9-11 attacks. Saudis funded the 9-11 attacks. Trump realizes Muslims shouldn't be trusted.

Did Trump ban Muslims from Saudi Arabia? No, he did not.

Did the Saudi government fund the 9/11 attacks? No, they did not.

I am not the one who doesn't get it, because you are making shit up like a libtard!

I am not the one who doesn't get it, because you are making shit up like a libtard!

Trump exempted Saudis from the ban in an attempt to reach a compromise with the liberal Democrats. It didn't work because the Dems filed a lawsuit to stop it.

Saudi princes funded the 9-11 attacks.

Why does Netanyahu not trust the Musliims?

sure Saudis funded the 9-11 attack------OIL RICH SAUDIS-----but --IMHO---
NOT THE SAUDI GOVERNMENT-------oil rich Saudis fund lots of terrorism---
lots of saudis are VERY VERY RICH. Iran wants to invade Saudi Arabia----
so the SHIITES turn up winners all around --------the feud has been ongoing
for 1400 years. Iran is climbing its way to Saudi Arabia via Yemen----and
gaining strength the Islamic way------by stealing PORT CITIES-----Iran is even trying to get its paws on HAIFA and Russia is helping. and Poland is a vassal
state to Russia

gaining strength the Islamic way------by stealing PORT CITIES-----Iran is even trying to get its paws on HAIFA and Russia is helping. and Poland is a vassal
state to Russia

We can't trust the Muslims in Iran and we can't trust the Muslims in Saudi Arabia. We ought to nuke the entire middle east.

I'm sure we have been loading up Saudi Arabia with weapons and intelligence...it will start as a proxy war....with SA as the tip of the sword...If I were a common sense person in Iran I would be working on a way to over throw the Mullahs pronto....

so true-----da mullahs are going to embroil Iran in a massive war------on a whole bunch of fronts---------and they actually have deluded themselves into imagining that
ERDOGAN will help them -------(watta joke) and then the little Mahdi will jump out
of the well in Qom--------ACHAMDINEJAD said so-------in the UN no less

Trump exempted Saudis from the ban in an attempt to reach a compromise with the liberal Democrats. It didn't work because the Dems filed a lawsuit to stop it.

Do you have brown eyes? You are so full of shit, they should be!

The Muslim travel ban as it was incorrectly called banned immigrants from traveling to the United States from shitholes where there were no government records to vet the traveers for terrorist ties.

You have no proof than any Saudi funded Al Qaeda because Osama and his merry band of terrorists were wanted by Saudi Arabia for his constant threats to overcome the Kingdom. Osama targeted Saudi Arabia for allowing US troops into the country. Why would a Saudi prince fund someone who was hell bent on killing any member of the royal family they could?

Yep! You are definitely full of shit!

I suggest learning a little of the truth and stop reading conspiracy theory websites. They suck IQ points right out of you head!

Iran hasn't done a dam thing Trump started this buy acting like a child which he is.The idiot had a chance to sign that nuclear deal instead ran like a bitch.
As you ignore their proxies in Yemen, Syria, Lebannon, Jordan, and now Southern Iraq.

They are in a War with Saudi Arabia and have been for a long time via proxies.........Now they are putting proxies in Southern Iraq to threaten them from there.

The drones in the gulf were from Southern Iraq.

Guess you just ignore that..........hmmm

Trump hates ISIS but yet he was selling weapons to Saudia Arabia which in turn Saudia Arabia were giving weapons to ISIS.I guess you ignored that lol.

nope------the Saudi Government does not like ISIS-----ISIS is trying to
GRAB SAUDI ARABIA

Do you have brown eyes? You are so full of shit, they should be!

The Muslim travel ban as it was incorrectly called banned immigrants from traveling to the United States from shitholes where there were no government records to vet the traveers for terrorist ties.

You have no proof than any Saudi funded Al Qaeda because Osama and his merry band of terrorists were wanted by Saudi Arabia for his constant threats to overcome the Kingdom. Osama targeted Saudi Arabia for allowing US troops into the country. Why would a Saudi prince fund someone who was hell bent on killing any member of the royal family they could?

Yep! You are definitely full of shit!

I suggest learning a little of the truth and stop reading conspiracy theory websites. They suck IQ points right out of you head!

OSAMA was not the only nutty SAUDI---------there are others like him----but it is not the government------the "royal family" is IMMENSE------a few of them are nuts too
and would be delighted to kill a few with real power

state to Russia

We can't trust the Muslims in Iran and we can't trust the Muslims in Saudi Arabia. We ought to nuke the entire middle east.

Poland is one of our closest allies you dumbass!

Iran trying to get Haifa? Russia is helping? I am sure the Israelis might put up a fuss.

Where do you come up with this incredibly stupid shit? Are you doing drugs?

Some years ago I read that we actually export a lot of our oil to other nations. And we import a lot of our oil from other nations. There is cause and effect.

state to Russia

Poland is one of our closest allies you dumbass!

Iran trying to get Haifa? Russia is helping? I am sure the Israelis might put up a fuss.

Where do you come up with this incredibly stupid shit? Are you doing drugs?

try to cope----the POLAND REMARK was directed at my good pal SOBIE----
a very sensitive boy. As to HAIFA-----YUP they want Haifa, Iran and Russia BOTH SALIVATE over Haifa-------and Turkey too

Some years ago I read that we actually export a lot of our oil to other nations. And we import a lot of our oil from other nations. There is cause and effect.

somewhere I learned that Progresso and Gemma are Mafia controlled and not really
imported from Italy

Forum List

Back