U.S. colleges scramble after new Trump order on foreign students

You realize the CCP uses that kind of stuff mostly to track their own citizens, not to plot against YOU, right?
And thats a good thing to you?

It is not. Certainly not in the hands of a corrupt regime like the CCP. That's one reason why so many international students seek citizenship or otherwise try to stay on here after their education. Meanwhile, you hide under your bed with a teeny-tiny flashlight.
You see chinese students through rose colored glasses. ...

I take people as I meet them. I have gotten to know many thousands of people like those we are talking about; gotten to know them rather well. You jump at shadows and avoid logic at all costs.

How do you know? Ever been to an elementary school in China? Ever known a Chinese family with young children?
Thats a very thin defense

the world is too large for anyone to personally experience everything

sometime you have to read and study instead of actually being there

Last edited:
...these students were raised in china and yet you think they all want to defect as soon as they reach America?

thats not happening
:lol:

"Defect"? We're not in 1983 talking about a member of the Moscow Orchestra running into the US consulate. We're talking about anyone with money eager to get it and their family out of China by purchasing an expensive home in the US, enrolling their children in American schools, and working on acquiring citizenship. We're talking about people who are about what is best for their families and who would rather not live under the ever-present threat of the communists taking their money and/or their freedom.

You've got nothing but your imagination and too many bad movies.

We're talking about anyone with money eager to get it and their family out of China by purchasing an expensive home in the US, enrolling their children in American schools, and working on acquiring citizenship.
Yes, there were good russians during the Cold War too

but many more working to destroy the United States

any chinese citizen with close relatives still in china is vulnerable to pressure from the ccp

... They are very sneaky people too. ...

But you're going to deny being a racist, right? :rolleyes:

What does race have to do with it? You leftists can turn anything into race.
Don't play coy, boy.

Not playing anything. I'm talking about people from certain countries, and in this particular case, one that gave us a virus that's now killing Americans into the hundreds of thousands, and making others sick by the millions, costing our nation trillions of dollars.

Must be racism, huh?

Forum List

Back