U.S. citizens turned into tax slaves to subsidize Obama’s invasion of our borders

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See You Won’t Believe What This Illegal Alien Mother of 7 Collected – For 20 YEARS (Video)

”Illegal alien and mother of seven, Florida resident Marita Nelson, receives $240 in food stamps, monthly medications, $700 in Social Security and a housing allowance. And she has been receiving government assistance for over 20 YEARS – ever since she illegally entered the U.S. by swimming the Rio Grande — which up to 290,000 illegals have done since January.”

Who would have imagined when I was growing up in East Harlem and the South Bronx 60 years ago that the American wage earning people would allow their federal government to tax their earned wages to support a President's desire to flood America with the poverty stricken, uneducated, un-skilled and disease carrying populations of other countries? Speaking for the people I grew up with, we would have went to Washington,. D.C and turned the ************ OUT.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Washington Establishment’s Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

"U.S. citizens turned into tax slaves to subsidize Obama’s invasion of our borders"

Apparently you and many others on the right are suffering from some sort of mental illness as a consequence of your unwarranted hatred of the president, resulting in this and similar delusions and lies.

See You Won’t Believe What This Illegal Alien Mother of 7 Collected – For 20 YEARS (Video)

”Illegal alien and mother of seven, Florida resident Marita Nelson, receives $240 in food stamps, monthly medications, $700 in Social Security and a housing allowance. And she has been receiving government assistance for over 20 YEARS – ever since she illegally entered the U.S. by swimming the Rio Grande — which up to 290,000 illegals have done since January.”

Who would have imagined when I was growing up in East Harlem and the South Bronx 60 years ago that the American wage earning people would allow their federal government to tax their earned wages to support a President's desire to flood America with the poverty stricken, uneducated, un-skilled and disease carrying populations of other countries? Speaking for the people I grew up with, we would have went to Washington,. D.C and turned the ************ OUT.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Washington Establishment’s Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

Jesus would be so mad at her..........

oh yeah, but it's his vision so his sheep just pays for it while steps all over them

It's a conspiracy.

I don't think its a conspiracy. There are no secret hand-shakes, no pledges signed in blood or decoder rings, or any of the signs of a conspiracy. It's all done right in the open and under the American People's noses!

JWK

Is America being defeated without a shot being fired?

Forum List

Back