U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

CALL:

So just to be clear, you actually think ANTIFA was responsible for the capitol riot?
RESPONSE:
sure. it was well documented.
-------------------------------------------------------
An interesting exchange.

And it begs the question: Can you show us that 'documentation' poster 'jc456'.
After all, if you've seen it you can refer us to it. A credible link? A a vetted citation? A court case?

Not that we don't trust your word, jc, but, Reaganesque-like we oft-times find that' Trust But Verify'-thingy can be useful.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
Do you have a source outside of the garbage TABLOID of the NY Post?
why? you asked I delivered. sucks to be you. The photo was from Newsweek.
Dude what does the photo even show? Lol my god.
It shows whatever his orange god tells him it shows. Maybe tourists..............:dunno:

CALL:

So just to be clear, you actually think ANTIFA was responsible for the capitol riot?
RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

After all, if you've seen it you can refer us to it. A credible link? A a vetted citation? A court case?

Not that we don't trust your word, jc, but, Reaganesque-like we oft-times find that' Trust But Verify'-thingy can be useful.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
who was breaking in, Antifa. And the photo made it on Newsweek. someone gave them that photo. why? hmmmmmmm I tell you why, to show antifa was there.
Anitfa with a trump flag and a MAGA hat? Sure, little boy. You go with that orange induced fantasy. :heehee:

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!

By "grand slam," you mean your brain on drugs.

giphy.gif

Whereas in reality...

51hac6.jpg

Grand slam!!!
In response to the query for the alleged 'documentation'.....the poster jc456 offers us a New York Post article that said 2 people were suspected of being "ANTIFA" members.

Don Trump has said 1 million people attended the Save America rally and march to the Capitol.

So, we have jc456's two suspicious guys inside of Don Trump's alleged crowd of 1 million.

Got it. Two guys. Sounds dire.
------------------------------------------

Also notable, in jc456's own link to the New York Post there is this description (by the Post itself):
"Images and video from the Capitol show a trail of vandalism and destruction after the building was stormed by an angry mob of President Trump supporters..."

"An angry mob of Trump supporters"?..per the Post.
I think we all can presume then, per the New York Post, that 'jc456's two guys were part of that 'angry mob of Trumpers'?

Were these guys really ANTIFA's-believers that now no longer believed?..... that had turned the page, became converts, went over to the Trump side?

And became one with those other 999,998 people that Don Trump (always astute on estimating his crowds) suggests were there?

ps.....you are still at bat poster jc.

So far, you ain't been persuasive on the January 6th Insurrection being a black ops false-flag head-fake by anti-Trump forces.

I love this bar.
We are so powerful that two of "our guys" in a crowd of thousands and thousands of trump fluffers control EVERYTHING!

Makes sense.....trump fluffers have been terrified about these two guys since 2008:
1622231212112.png

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!

By "grand slam," you mean your brain on drugs.

giphy.gif

Whereas in reality...

View attachment 494676
link

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
who was breaking in, Antifa. And the photo made it on Newsweek. someone gave them that photo. why? hmmmmmmm I tell you why, to show antifa was there.
Anitfa with a trump flag and a MAGA hat? Sure, little boy. You go with that orange induced fantasy. :heehee:
sure what better way to fit in? you don't get the trojan horse thing do you.

Grand slam!!!
In response to the query for the alleged 'documentation'.....the poster jc456 offers us a New York Post article that said 2 people were suspected of being "ANTIFA" members.

Don Trump has said 1 million people attended the Save America rally and march to the Capitol.

So, we have jc456's two suspicious guys inside of Don Trump's alleged crowd of 1 million.

Got it. Two guys. Sounds dire.
------------------------------------------

Also notable, in jc456's own link to the New York Post there is this description (by the Post itself):
"Images and video from the Capitol show a trail of vandalism and destruction after the building was stormed by an angry mob of President Trump supporters..."

"An angry mob of Trump supporters"?..per the Post.
I think we all can presume then, per the New York Post, that 'jc456's two guys were part of that 'angry mob of Trumpers'?

Were these guys really ANTIFA's-believers that now no longer believed?..... that had turned the page, became converts, went over to the Trump side?

And became one with those other 999,998 people that Don Trump (always astute on estimating his crowds) suggests were there?

ps.....you are still at bat poster jc.

So far, you ain't been persuasive on the January 6th Insurrection being a black ops false-flag head-fake by anti-Trump forces.

I love this bar.
We are so powerful that two of "our guys" in a crowd of thousands and thousands of trump fluffers control EVERYTHING!
not at all, you think people without weapons holding flags are dangerous, you're the nut job here.

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
Good point....let's see some of that "well documented" evidence, jc456.
you missed post 1207, even responded to it. funny. you are a fking weird one.

Lol where is the evidence ANTIFA was involved dude. You do realize how ridiculous this sounds right? What because they are wearing black? Is that it? My god lol. Just listen to yourself.
you'll never accept my evidence.
You call that "evidence"? View attachment 494679
sure, what do you call it? two known antifa found in the mix, sure, it's evidence. what's funnier is you think they were there as trump supporters. ahhhahahahaahhahaahahahahahaahaha don't need a meme

"I mean a guy who posted of wanting to murder trump supporters murdered a trump supporter.."
"...just this one idiot who said he wanted to kill trump supporters......."

Post #1179:
"Still, poster Turtle.......who reported this?
Give us a link.
Batter up."
--------------------------------------------------

Ah, Turtlesoup, I'm always uncomfortable when I see some posters fall right into the cliché about the level of educational attainment of Trump supporters, and their reputed embrace of being uninformed, if not misinformed .....but gollywhiskers, Turtle, you seem to so willingly embrace that role. Why?

Hearken back up to post #1179....where you trotted out your assertion the Babbitt shooting was 1st degree murder.
You were asked for vetting, for sourcing, some link.

You hid from that reasonable request.
But instead, you pop-up again to allege-- again -- that the shooter had threatened to murder a Trump supporter prior to January 6th.

Partner, this is the Adult Swim section. You gotta be able to actually swim .... if you wanna keep your head above water.
And frankly, you look like you are drowning.

.............So, once again, show us the credible reporting on this shooter, and his motivations.
-------------

It's swim, Turtlesoup.
Or sink, Turtlesoup.

Not my rules.
It's Adult Swim.

"I mean a guy who posted of wanting to murder trump supporters murdered a trump supporter.."

Post #1179:
Give us a link.
Batter up."

Ah, Turtlesoup, I'm always uncomfortable when I see some posters fall right into the cliché about the level of educational attainment of Trump supporters, and their reputed embrace of being uninformed, if not misinformed .....but gollywhiskers, Turtle, you seem to so willingly embrace that role. Why?

Hearken back up to post #1179....where you trotted out your assertion the Babbitt shooting was 1st degree murder.

But instead, you pop-up again to allege-- again -- that the shooter had threatened to murder a Trump supporter prior to January 6th.

Partner, this is the Adult Swim section. You gotta be able to actually swim .... if you wanna keep your head above water.

.............So, once again, show us the credible reporting on this shooter, and his motivations.
-------------

It's swim, Turtlesoup.
Or sink, Turtlesoup.

Not my rules.
It's Adult Swim.
you not so bright is you? grab some bench.

Grand slam

Ah, poster 'jc'. Think about it.
Your 'evidence' comes from Rupert Murdoch's New York Post. They report that someone recognized two guys from a protest event in New York that they believe are are ANTIFA adherents.

You concur that it is just two guys.
Whereas, Don Trump claims a million people participated in the Save America devents of January 6th at the Capitol.

Your two mokes who allegedly participated in an event weeks before in another city. Two guys. Two lonely guys.......within Don Trump's alleged 'million'?

Partner, that ain't no 'grand slam'.
You haven't even shown up at the ballpark.
No disrespect intended.

• Love
Grand slam

Ah, poster 'jc'. Think about it.
Your 'evidence' comes from Rupert Murdoch's New York Post. They report that someone recognized two guys from a protest event in New York that they believe are are ANTIFA adherents.

You concur that it is just two guys.
Whereas, Don Trump claims a million people participated in the Save America devents of January 6th at the Capitol.

Your two mokes who allegedly participated in an event weeks before in another city. Two guys. Two lonely guys.......within Don Trump's alleged 'million'?

Partner, that ain't no 'grand slam'.
You haven't even shown up at the ballpark.
No disrespect intended.
too bad

Post #1179:
Give us a link.
Batter up."

-------------

It's swim, Turtlesoup.
Or sink, Turtlesoup.

Not my rules.
It's Adult Swim.

Wow, I thought other leftists were puffed up with enormous, completely undeserved egos, but you make them all look positively modest and self-effacing.

Get the fuck over yourself, Chilli. You aren't dictating shit around here to anyone. Also, I seem to recall that when YOU get asked a direct question, you bury the answer under 20 tons of bullshit and speechifying to try to hide. You never read anything but left-wing talking points, by your own admission, and you're going to condescendingly "recommend" what I should read to get better news coverage?

Be grateful that anyone's deigning to notice you at all, Sparky, rather than issuing demands as to what responses they give. You're just a turd in the punchbowl around here, so congratulating yourself on being the biggest turd is pathetic.

"You're just a turd in the punchbowl around here..... being the biggest turd is pathetic."
----------------------------------------------------------

Stepping aside poster 'Cecilie's rather, ummm, icky focus on 'turds'.......her defensiveness over this "First Degree murder" charge is, well, it is curious.

Why back up this charge of first degree murder if you ain't willing to offer any particulars, any credible details, any vetted authoritative accounts?

You've admitted in another thread that you get your news from this forum.....well, mi amiga, your belief in the 'forum news' of Babbitt's 1st degree murder being planned the night before by the shooter is.......is, well, it is nutso crazo.*

*Now, if poster Turtlesoup can offer us credible understandable reportage from a vetted news source, well, I'm willing to always change my mind.
For that matter, if you, poster Cecilie, wish to explain this 'First Degree Murder Planned Beforehand" shooting....well, go for it.
Raise your gravitas-quotient on this venue.

• Thanks
The worst part about that New York Post article as "evidence" is that it, along with an oblivious but stubborn henchman with nothing better to do, has caused several of you to waste most of a day defending against what is the most obvious bullshit.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back