U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

One really has to appreciate how big of a failure that attack on the capitol was lol. It makes it even more pathetic when republicans try to blame it on lefties. The party of “personal responsibility” is rather pathetic.
You know what's "pathetic"?
It's brain dead creatures like you that think taking personal responsibility for yourself and actions means
you should let provocateurs and other criminals frame you so you wind up taking blame for
the acts of saboteurs.

Grow a brain stem.
So just to be clear, you actually think ANTIFA was responsible for the capitol riot? My god it’s so fucking pitiful lol

One really has to appreciate how big of a failure that attack on the capitol was lol. It makes it even more pathetic when republicans try to blame it on lefties. The party of “personal responsibility” is rather pathetic.
It's brain dead creatures like you that think taking personal responsibility for yourself and actions means
you should let provocateurs and other criminals frame you so you wind up taking blame for
the acts of saboteurs.

Grow a brain stem.
So just to be clear, you actually think ANTIFA was responsible for the capitol riot? My god it’s so fucking pitiful lol
You know...the amazing part is how quickly and easily they got groomed to believe any silly little con-spiracy that their orange god feeds them.

Again, where are all the pissed-off anti-cop 'Defund the police', 'Hold the police accountable for shooting / murdering unarmed civilian' snowflakes?
I suppose they see the difference between fleeing or being subdued or holding an can of soda versus actively participating in a violent resurrection. I did not think I would ever have to explain that to another functioning adult. But here we are...
We need to stick to burning down court houses and police stations. You obviously support that.
And you support killing black people and worship mentally ill wannabe dictators.
So?
Don’t forget torturing puppies!
Fort Fun Indiana: "And you support killing black people and worship mentally ill wannabe dictators."

Weatherman2020: "So?"

says it all
Like everyone knows, Leftists have no sense of humor.
1DB91A61-8C5B-443E-A88C-418F5518AA0E.gif

The FBI yesterday released their findings on the Capitol debacle and found that in this
"violent insurrection" there was no gun fire or weaponry used at all, save for the one kill shot
that murdered Ashley Babbitt!

Try to keep that in mind.
But that unarmed woman was a threat to 6 armed cops so they had to shoot her!

the acts of saboteurs.

Grow a brain stem.
sure. it was well documented. they call it staged to blame trump. it's really a demofk thing.

the acts of saboteurs.

Grow a brain stem.
sure. it was well documented. they call it staged to blame trump. it's really a demofk thing.
I think you know how stupid that sounds. I think you know it was Trumptards who were responsible but you’re too childish and petty to admit it.

The FBI yesterday released their findings on the Capitol debacle and found that in this
"violent insurrection" there was no gun fire or weaponry used at all, save for the one kill shot
that murdered Ashley Babbitt!

Try to keep that in mind.
But that unarmed woman was a threat to 6 armed cops so they had to shoot her!
How's that lawsuit coming along? You started this thread a while ago as if it was coming soon.

I think you know how stupid that sounds. I think you know it was Trumptards who were responsible but you’re too childish and petty to admit it.
not at all. anyone who is anyone knows the ploys the demofks play. it isn't fking rocket science.

not at all. anyone who is anyone knows the ploys the demofks play. it isn't fking rocket science.
So...this lawsuit............filed yet?
I'm not part of it, so I don't get updates. If you're that interested, contact the lawyer.

Talk about nutty man. Those ANTIFA are some serious black ops apparently. They can be anywhere and disguise themselves seamlessly! I thought they were supposed to be incompetent soyboys? I mean which is it, exactly? They can’t be both that cunning and incompetent. Do you not recognize the double speak?

So...this lawsuit............filed yet?
BTW, if you'd have bothered to read the OP link, you'd have learned in the very first paragraph when the filing would happen. but hey, typical demofk pandering. here's that language from the story,:
The civil suit will follow a decision by federal prosecutors not to seek criminal charges against a plainclothes police lieutenant whose single shot killed Babbitt, who was unarmed.

Talk about nutty man. Those ANTIFA are some serious black ops apparently. They can be anywhere and disguise themselves seamlessly! I thought they were supposed to be incompetent soyboys? I mean which is it, exactly? They can’t be both that cunning and incompetent. Do you not recognize the double speak?
oh dude, you think we're all blind to the activities of those groups. it's fking well coordinated. funded by demofks, most likely Pelosi. Yep, all one has to do is understand the objective. and that objective was get trump. seems you are the nutjob in here.

oh dude, you think we're all blind to the activities of those groups. it's fking well coordinated. funded by demofks, most likely Pelosi. Yep, all one has to do is understand the objective. and that objective was get trump. seems you are the nutjob in here.
Lol right of course Pelosi. All the top dem baddies are behind it. How convenient. I’m sure this fantasy explanation sounds great.

CALL:

So just to be clear, you actually think ANTIFA was responsible for the capitol riot?
RESPONSE:
sure. it was well documented.
-------------------------------------------------------
An interesting exchange.

And it begs the question: Can you show us that 'documentation' poster 'jc456'.
After all, if you've seen it you can refer us to it. A credible link? A a vetted citation? A court case?

Not that we don't trust your word, jc, but, Reaganesque-like we oft-times find that' Trust But Verify'-thingy can be useful.

Batter up, 'jc456'.

CALL:

So just to be clear, you actually think ANTIFA was responsible for the capitol riot?
RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

After all, if you've seen it you can refer us to it. A credible link? A a vetted citation? A court case?

Not that we don't trust your word, jc, but, Reaganesque-like we oft-times find that' Trust But Verify'-thingy can be useful.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

1622220565373.png

Grand slam!!!

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
Do you have a source outside of the garbage TABLOID of the NY Post?

Forum List

Back