U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

That whole thing was really weird.

A bunch of over excited morons ran into the capital and broke some stuff and caused a rukus and left before night even fell. They were universally labeled as terrorists, reported as killing someone, violent and so on. Pretty much everyone all but said they should be banned or killed along with republicans and people not a democrat.

Meanwhile no one talks about the multiple cities around the nation being destroyed, burned, looted, bystanders hardware, police threatened and attack by groups of people making demands and actually being terrorists. It's been going over a year and no one ever talks about it in the news.

Then you have the cop that was reported as being killed during the capitol attack with images of someone swinging a fire extinguisher. But the man died of a stroke and even his own mother said there was so physical trauma but no one really reported it on tv.

Meanwhile a unarmed woman was shot and killed while on her hands and knees crawling through a barricade and no one really talks about it on tv because she was part of the terrorist attack on the capital.

And still the national guard is setup at the capital for no apparent reason other than "there might maybe could be more terrorists attacking our nation". And trump is still living rent free in the heads of the democrats.

I can't think of better proof of the democrats trying to push a narrative and the media going right along with them to help their agenda.

The fact is that this animal was trying to force their way into the capitol unlawvfully. She was not a passive standbyer. She was a active participator in a act of sedition.

The fact is that nearly everyone of the protests were peaceful. There were also right wing agitators who were trying to provoke violence. Also the police mishandled the situation by coming out in militarized clothing and equipment. How much was done by these outside forces and protestors is unknown. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.
Good to know the police can gun down unarmed people for trespassing now.

They have every right to stop a mob breaking into the capitol.
then they have that right in riots in our cities across the country. why are they standing down? wait, unless, if they were conservatives shoot order is given? aha, gotcha, free to murder conservatives, they don't agree with you. there you go.

Huge difference. A attack on the capitol was a attack against the US. Also the VP of the United States was in the building.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.
kaz was rooting for the insurgents to kill some 'commies'.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

You're a liar, it's what leftists just are
You continue to lie, Kaz. You are guilty of lying and poor logic. One, blm and the insurgents are not equitable in wrong, and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.

You need to think seriously about what you believe.

Virtually all conservatives condemned the violence on January 6. None of the leftists condemned the leftist violence all last summer.

And January 6 didn't involve any of the burning or looting or murder that you leftist fascists committed repeatedly.

Continuing to lie proves nothing other than what a complete sack of shit liar you are

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

Your contginuing to lie shows what a moron you are.
no cop died from the gathering. he reacted to something in the air. another fake story.

Yes he did. You are nothing but fake news. There were also 140 officers who were injured. Here is the account of one of those officers.

"The officer, Michael Fanone, who joined the force after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and has been on leave since the riot, wrote of his misgivings in a letter he said he sent on Wednesday to members of Congress, the D.C. Council and the mayor’s office.

He wrote he has “struggled with many aspects of that day,” and said that as his physical injuries from being dragged into a crowd, beaten and attacked with a stun gun subsided, he began to feel “psychological trauma.”

Added to that, the 40-year-old officer wrote, is the “emotional anxiety” he said he feels when people deny that the insurrection that left one Capitol Police officer and four others dead was violent.

“The fighting here was nothing short of brutal,” Fanone wrote in the letter. “I observed approximately thirty police officers standing shoulder-to-shoulder maybe four or five abreast using the weight of their own bodies to hold back the onslaught of violent attackers.

Fanone was part of a group of officers trying to hold off thousands of rioters trying to break through a door on the west terrace of the Capitol. He was pulled into the crowd, beaten with poles, hit multiple times on the neck with a stun gun, rendered unconscious and suffered a mild heart attack. He was stripped of his badge and radio, and said someone tried to grab his firearm.

He said he heard someone yell, “Kill him with his own gun.”

A bunch of over excited morons ran into the capital and broke some stuff and caused a rukus and left before night even fell. They were universally labeled as terrorists, reported as killing someone, violent and so on. Pretty much everyone all but said they should be banned or killed along with republicans and people not a democrat.

Meanwhile no one talks about the multiple cities around the nation being destroyed, burned, looted, bystanders hardware, police threatened and attack by groups of people making demands and actually being terrorists. It's been going over a year and no one ever talks about it in the news.

Then you have the cop that was reported as being killed during the capitol attack with images of someone swinging a fire extinguisher. But the man died of a stroke and even his own mother said there was so physical trauma but no one really reported it on tv.

Meanwhile a unarmed woman was shot and killed while on her hands and knees crawling through a barricade and no one really talks about it on tv because she was part of the terrorist attack on the capital.

And still the national guard is setup at the capital for no apparent reason other than "there might maybe could be more terrorists attacking our nation". And trump is still living rent free in the heads of the democrats.

I can't think of better proof of the democrats trying to push a narrative and the media going right along with them to help their agenda.

The fact is that this animal was trying to force their way into the capitol unlawvfully. She was not a passive standbyer. She was a active participator in a act of sedition.

The fact is that nearly everyone of the protests were peaceful. There were also right wing agitators who were trying to provoke violence. Also the police mishandled the situation by coming out in militarized clothing and equipment. How much was done by these outside forces and protestors is unknown. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.

then they have that right in riots in our cities across the country. why are they standing down? wait, unless, if they were conservatives shoot order is given? aha, gotcha, free to murder conservatives, they don't agree with you. there you go.

Huge difference. A attack on the capitol was a attack against the US. Also the VP of the United States was in the building.

An "attack" requires weapons, supplies, barricades, etc.
It was clear the protestors did not even intend to spend the night.
They brought nothing.
So there is no way to call it an "attack".
They were foolish and wrong, but not criminal.

When the police shoot and kill an unarmed person Democrats usually cheer on and bail out Antifa and BLM terrorists as they loot, burn, destroy, and perpetrate BILLIONS of dollars in damage to Democrat-run communities all over the US...

....but when a black Democrat cop shoots and kills an unarmed conservative female vet for the crime of trespassing, Democrats & their surrogate fake news media protect THIS cop and bury the story...

Go figure.

"So there is no way to call it an "attack".
They were foolish and wrong, but not criminal."

Ummm???
Sometimes I think I've wandered into....or rather some posters have just come from.......that hospital ward that Jack Nicholson was introduced to in the movie 'One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest'.

No attack?
Not criminal?

OK, let's autopsy those assertions, just a little bit.

There are videos (hundreds, perhaps, thousands?) of video captures by professional cameras, by security cameras, by body-cams, by the attackers own smartphones.

So many of those videos....as we've seen countless times on broadcast media, YouTubers, forums, and blog......clearly and unequivocally illustrate the insurrectionist striking, spraying, kicking, throwing objects at.......the Capitol Police.

Yet, poster Rigby5, wishes to inform the forum that all that activity was NOT an attack.

I demur.

And then, lastly, "but not criminal".........again, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Spraying a uniformed police officer in the face with bear-spray, Mace, or some inhibiting chemical.....ain't criminal?
Striking a uniformed police officer with a steel rod, flagpole, fire extinguisher, .... ain't criminal?

Well, poster Rigby5, I mildly disagree.

Nonetheless, we can resolve this disagreement.
There is a clear method for you to prove to the forum that none of that is criminal.

Here's how: Do this, go down to your local police station with an iron rod or a can of Mace.....then hit or spray the duty sergeant.

Report back here.
We all can then better judge the credibility of your assertions on non-criminality.

IMHO
.....and good luck.

attack? hahahaahahahahahha no guns, yet an attack, can you hear yourself? hahahahhahahahaha protest, PROTEST. no guns. no attack.

Here's how: Do this, go down to your local police station with an iron rod or a can of Mace.....then hit or spray the duty sergeant.
the irony here huh? the antifa BLM did that in Minneapolis and the police did fking nothing. so now what? In fact, burnt the building. hahahahahaha you fks are truly clueless to actual events.

Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

Spare us all your broad brushing of police.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

Oh my, you are mentally ill, my friend.

Or just blissfully ignorant of how police are trained.

Don't you love some white guy screaming racist, racist, racist in your face because you're white and then thinking how great that makes him and all the free shit he should get for it?

Rigby5 should apologize for being in the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation instead of crowing about it
old rigby believes you and I should die because floyd died. he just said so. wow!!!!

No, what I said is that you and I should have to pay for broken windows because we did not change the illegal way we know the police are being trained and protected.

Again you're lying and portraying a tiny fraction of police as the standard. You're the white guy who cried racist and saying how wonderful you are and you want free shit for it

Wrong.
Although police do rarely pull the trigger to murder people illegally, they illegally point guns at people all the time, and do not condemn illegal murders by other police.
Which makes them accomplices.
The murder of Ashli is proof.
Police illegally shoot unarmed people who are no threat, and the rest of the police say nothing.
Which ensures it will be repeated.
If police were responsible, they would all admit the shooting of Ashli not only was illegal for killing her, but endangering everyone else, including the 2 cops standing next to her.
Apparently, being a conservative nowadays means a complete and total rejection of objectivity and common sense.

Yeah, show me a conservative on a jury and a conservative defendant who's accused of committing a crime (like Ashli nutcase Babbitt or Kyle Rittenhouse) and despite overwhelming evidence that points all the other jurors to vote guilty, I have no problem believing that the conservative juror will not only vote not guilty, he'll also throw them a parade.
And canonize them.

From the party who worships Biden. That's classic. Democrats - accuse others of what you do.

You can't even specifically condemn violence committed by actual leftists, you only make a general bull shit statement you don't support any violence. You're completely brainwashed by the Democrat party
"worships Biden"? No, hun. We are not a cult of personality like your orange cult worshipping your orange god.

It's pretty funny how you say you're not a cult while proving you're a cult. Democrats told you that you don't worship Joe and we do worship Trump, so like an obedient little cultist, you believe that
Irony there from a on-his-knees orange cultist. Need some knee pads? Amazon product

If I need knee pads I'll remember to ask you since you're well equipped from servicing leftist men

Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

Spare us all your broad brushing of police.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

Oh my, you are mentally ill, my friend.

Or just blissfully ignorant of how police are trained.

Don't you love some white guy screaming racist, racist, racist in your face because you're white and then thinking how great that makes him and all the free shit he should get for it?

Rigby5 should apologize for being in the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation instead of crowing about it
old rigby believes you and I should die because floyd died. he just said so. wow!!!!

No, what I said is that you and I should have to pay for broken windows because we did not change the illegal way we know the police are being trained and protected.

Again you're lying and portraying a tiny fraction of police as the standard. You're the white guy who cried racist and saying how wonderful you are and you want free shit for it

Wrong.
Although police do rarely pull the trigger to murder people illegally, they illegally point guns at people all the time, and do not condemn illegal murders by other police.
Which makes them accomplices.
The murder of Ashli is proof.
Police illegally shoot unarmed people who are no threat, and the rest of the police say nothing.
Which ensures it will be repeated.
If police were responsible, they would all admit the shooting of Ashli not only was illegal for killing her, but endangering everyone else, including the 2 cops standing next to her.
Apparently, being a conservative nowadays means a complete and total rejection of objectivity and common sense.

Yeah, show me a conservative on a jury and a conservative defendant who's accused of committing a crime (like Ashli nutcase Babbitt or Kyle Rittenhouse) and despite overwhelming evidence that points all the other jurors to vote guilty, I have no problem believing that the conservative juror will not only vote not guilty, he'll also throw them a parade.
And canonize them.

From the party who worships Biden. That's classic. Democrats - accuse others of what you do.

You can't even specifically condemn violence committed by actual leftists, you only make a general bull shit statement you don't support any violence. You're completely brainwashed by the Democrat party
"worships Biden"? No, hun. We are not a cult of personality like your orange cult worshipping your orange god.

It's pretty funny how you say you're not a cult while proving you're a cult. Democrats told you that you don't worship Joe and we do worship Trump, so like an obedient little cultist, you believe that
Irony there from a on-his-knees orange cultist. Need some knee pads? Amazon product

If I need knee pads I'll remember to ask you since you're well equipped from servicing leftist men

Ah...and there you go with your sexual fantasies.....again. What a lonely, unhappy INCEL you are. :heehee:

An "attack" requires weapons, supplies, barricades, etc.
It was clear the protestors did not even intend to spend the night.
They brought nothing.
So there is no way to call it an "attack".
They were foolish and wrong, but not criminal.

Then how was 140 officers injured? One died due to protestors. This is what happened to 1 officer.

"Fanone was part of a group of officers trying to hold off thousands of rioters trying to break through a door on the west terrace of the Capitol. He was pulled into the crowd, beaten with poles, hit multiple times on the neck with a stun gun, rendered unconscious and suffered a mild heart attack. He was stripped of his badge and radio, and said someone tried to grab his firearm.

He said he heard someone yell, “Kill him with his own gun.”

When the police shoot and kill an unarmed person Democrats usually cheer on and bail out Antifa and BLM terrorists as they loot, burn, destroy, and perpetrate BILLIONS of dollars in damage to Democrat-run communities all over the US...

....but when a black Democrat cop shoots and kills an unarmed conservative female vet for the crime of trespassing, Democrats & their surrogate fake news media protect THIS cop and bury the story...

Go figure.

How do you know he is a Democrat? She was trying to break through the doors and enter the complex where the VP was presiding over the Senate.

Forum List

Back