U.N. wants the U.S. to consider reparations for U.S. Blacks

Any compensation should be accompanied by a mandatory sterilization program plus fees to offset the increased cost of living for non-afro-americansafro-amercians caused as a result of their criminal behavior which includes insurance, real estate, medical, education, etc.

Get out your wallets, sooner or later it's going to happen.

The United States should consider reparations to African-American descendants of slavery, a United Nations working group said Friday

The United States should consider reparations to African-American descendants of slavery, establish a national human rights commission and publicly acknowledge that the trans-Atlantic slave trade was a crime against humanity, a United Nations working group said Friday. The U.N. Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent released its preliminary recommendations after more than a week of meetings with black Americans and others from around the country, including Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, the District of Columbia and Jackson, Mississippi. After finishing their fact-finding mission, the working group was "extremely concerned about the human rights situation of African-Americans," chair Mireille Fanon Mendes-France of France said in the report. ...

The United States should consider reparations to African-American descendants of slavery, a United Nations working group said Friday
My family didn't own slaves,

If the US has to pay reparations so do the African tribes that captured them along with the Arabs who sold then into slavery. There were also Black slave owners.

This is really dumb. What would make more sense is to take the ones that want to be civilized and offer them a free college education in a field that pays well.

They can then go back to the city and build that industry.
College? Most of them don't make it through high school.

My great grandfather worked in a textile mill at age eight...carried to work on his uncles shoulders every day...need some o dat Irish -American comp....yo....
images

Get out your wallets, sooner or later it's going to happen.

The United States should consider reparations to African-American descendants of slavery, establish a national human rights commission and publicly acknowledge that the trans-Atlantic slave trade was a crime against humanity, a United Nations working group said Friday. The U.N. Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent released its preliminary recommendations after more than a week of meetings with black Americans and others from around the country, including Baltimore, Chicago, New York City, the District of Columbia and Jackson, Mississippi. After finishing their fact-finding mission, the working group was "extremely concerned about the human rights situation of African-Americans," chair Mireille Fanon Mendes-France of France said in the report. ...

F-ck the UN. I hate the UN, they are a nuisance and they need to be dismantled.

I don't think there is much likelihood of this happening.

Wait until we are Majority MInority and see what happens.
It won't happen then and you can take that to the bank. There is no way latinos or muslims will accept paying reparations to blacks. What you see is the greedy leaders of African nations standing around the UN with one hand out and the other scratching their asses.

I would have kicked the U.N out of the U.S. decades ago if up to me.

I cannot see reason why nations shouldn't withdraw from UN, in way they withdrew from League Of Nations.

The UN is a Communist inspired organisation, it has done zero good in the world, but it has caused much suffering.

The UN isn't elected, so why should anyone listen to them?

I don't think there is much likelihood of this happening.

Wait until we are Majority MInority and see what happens.
It won't happen then and you can take that to the bank. There is no way latinos or muslims will accept paying reparations to blacks. What you see is the greedy leaders of African nations standing around the UN with one hand out and the other scratching their asses.
Its a legacy of the corrupt British Empire.

Forum List

Back