Tyrell pulls out knife, cop shoots him dead

Serious question - when does the personal responsibility of these blacks actually kick in?

As a white person I am held responsible for absolutely everything I do, every decision I make and also held accountable and responsible for things other white folk done hundreds of years ago.

Yet there's this alternate culture when it comes to black criminals? it's the Police, the ghetto's, no opportunities, single parent upbringings, no jobs, education - all of which is total fabricated bullshit btw.

Blacks are like the lefts little pets. They want to mollycoddle them, put them in bubbles and speak on their behalf - it's the other side of the coin to when other white folk had them as slaves. It's the same principle at the end of the day.
Well, actually, the immediate cause of intrenched poverty, dependency and criminality in the black community is fatherlessness and the government policies that subsidize it. That's how lefty keeps a generational supply of dependents on the plantation, as that is the result of transferring familiar responsibilities to the state.

The very same people who keeps voting the democrats back into office that allows the enforced planation life to continue. They can leave it any time they want, but requires a free thinking approach to make that possible, but is impossible as they continue to drink the leftist Kool-Aid to notice.

Why didn't he drop it or why did he pull it out of his pocket in the first place. If somebody sticks
3 1/2" of pocket knife in your gut, you going to say, "Thank God he didn't shoot me"?
It wasn't even close to anybody's gut. And he wasn't threatening anybody with it.
Just a black man holding a pocket knife in his hand. And they killed him for it.

Now you I can tell you didn't read the article, the police told him repeatedly to drop the knife he refuses, then started walking at the policeman with the knife in his hand in ready slashing move position, the policeman walked backwards at first then shoots as the situation kept deteriorating.

STOP excusing the knife wielding idiots actions!

Bodycam video now released of March incident.

‘Touch Me and See What’s Up!’: Body Cam Video Shows Cop Fatally Shooting Man Who Brandished Knife in California Intersection

View attachment 483616

Tyrell Wilson brandished a knife seconds before he was shot.
Warning: the video below is graphic.

Body camera and other video released this week shows a confrontation which led to the eventual police shooting of Tyrell Wilson, 32, in Danville, Calif., on March 11. Officer Andrew Hall, a 7-and-a-half-year veteran of the Danville Police Department, confronted Wilson in an intersection, the video shows. When Hall pulled the trigger, his body camera revealed that he appeared to have a sticker of a “Thin Blue Line” flag attached to his service weapon.

‘Touch Me and See What’s Up!’: Body Cam Video Shows Cop Fatally Shooting Man Who Brandished Knife in California Intersection (msn.com)
I am sure the black thug family will sue for 50 million and win

Why didn't he drop it or why did he pull it out of his pocket in the first place. If somebody sticks
3 1/2" of pocket knife in your gut, you going to say, "Thank God he didn't shoot me"?
It wasn't even close to anybody's gut. And he wasn't threatening anybody with it.
Just a black man holding a pocket knife in his hand. And they killed him for it.
So what? Was it super glued to his hand? or did he think, I don't have to do what he says? or maybe he was so stupid, he thought he won't really shoot me for this little knife, after all, everybody knows black lives matter, it being in the news and all?
Heck, I was right across the street in Humboldt, Tennessee when one black guy shot another, right between the eyes over a .25 Cent pool game, cause the guy that lost had spent the last of his money on beer and didn't even have .25 cents when he made the bet.

The entire video made it to Youtube. He dropped Mr. Pointy-Stabby like a sack of potatoes...

The Jaywalker actions created his death, he resisted several lawful commands, pulls a knife on the policeman who didn't have a gun in his hand at the time, then moves at him after the policeman brought out his gun.

What a stupid man Tyrell is.

I just spent $150 on cloths at Dicks sporting goods
Maybe I should have just burned the store down and stoled it all if I was in Chicago or NYC

The entire video made it to Youtube. He dropped Mr. Pointy-Stabby like a sack of potatoes...

The Jaywalker actions created his death, he resisted several lawful commands, pulls a knife on the policeman who didn't have a gun in his hand at the time, then moves at him after the policeman brought out his gun.

Several only
Why not a few dozen commands

I honestly don’t know how American cops do it

"Why didn't he just shoot the knife out of his hand? Marshal Dillon does that all the time of TV..."

Forum List

Back