Tyre Nichols is the new Police bashing story being pushed nationally.

As I said, this is a once in a million occurrence. Time for libs to stop making this out as a widespread problem, and make things so awful for the 99.999% of cops who would never do this, and we won’t be able to get a police force at all. THEN the libs will be happy - lowlife thugs committing crimes.

That doesn’t excuse THIS case. Based on what I’ve heard about the video, it seems all five cops should get 50 years in prison. But again, making this out to be a widespread problem, when it’s once in a million (actually, once in 50 million) is a lie.
If it was a once in a million occurrence, why do we see news reports of it happening every week or two? I agree that most cops probably wouldn't behave that way, but they do look the other direction when their coworkers do it. I guarantee that those cop's coworkers weren't surprised.

If it was a once in a million occurrence, why do we see news reports of it happening every week or two? I agree that most cops probably wouldn't behave that way, but they do look the other direction when their coworkers do it. I guarantee that those cop's coworkers weren't surprised.
We see reports of cops killing unarmed black men who weren’t threatening them every week or two? No we don’t.

Now, it does seem that every week or two we see reports of cops being ambushed and killed by lowlife thugs.

We see reports of cops killing unarmed black men who weren’t threatening them every week or two? No we don’t.

Now, it does seem that every week or two we see reports of cops being ambushed and killed by lowlife thugs.
That doesn't give cops the right to beat someone to death, Cops knew the job was dangerous before they picked up the application. If they don't want the job, then somebody needs to deliver my pizza.

That doesn't give cops the right to beat someone to death, Cops knew the job was dangerous before they picked up the application. If they don't want the job, then somebody needs to deliver my pizza.
Of course not. But it’s exceedingly rare.

And if you libs keep demonizing all cops for a once-in-a-million occurrence, and show your disdain with remarks like “they can always deliver pizza,” we are going to have fewer and fewer cops and more and more criminals running rampant in the Democrat cities.

And if you libs keep demonizing all cops for a once-in-a-million occurrence, and show your disdain with remarks like “they can always deliver pizza,” we are going to have fewer and fewer cops and more and more criminals running rampant in the Democrat cities.
..which is exactly the goal.....

True to form, the media continues it's assault on law enforcement by pushing the beating death of Tyre Nichols every hour of the day. This is the red meat they toss the Cop hating public and it makes life miserable for the vast majority of Cops trying to do a very dangerous job to keep us safe. It is one of the reasons why nearly all of the states in America cannot hire enough cops.

This is the war Obama started. It was deliberate.

I agree that it’s the goal, but why? Do these leftists really want criminals to have free rein over their cities?
Yes, until they themselves are victims of a crime....then their whining turns to "where are the police"??

A cop shortage is better than too many bad cops. If they don't want to do the job legally, I don't want them to have the job.

Or you could look at it like a glaring example of how we need to reform our police forces across America. And we need to fix our crazy culture too. Perhaps the cops represent our culture. If you have a violent greedy evil culture of course the cops will be the same. You don't send lambs in to fight lions.

Anyways, this is an example of how police need to change how they interact with us citizens. It could be you or me next.

And I thought you'd be okay with siding with Tyre Nichols on this one seeing as how the cops were all negroes too.
untitled-design-1--a62b8d5f9a1f97981d30f16acf65130a8d2ecadb-s1100-c50.jpg
Agreed. Let's start by giving them a non-lethal weapon capable of subduing a very large, strong man high on drugs. As I have posted many times, Tasers are woefully inadequate and were attempted in several of the last Cop killings. How about a tranquilizer dart? They work for mountain lions. That should work much better than Tasers.

True to form, the media continues it's assault on law enforcement by pushing the beating death of Tyre Nichols every hour of the day. This is the red meat they toss the Cop hating public and it makes life miserable for the vast majority of Cops trying to do a very dangerous job to keep us safe. It is one of the reasons why nearly all of the states in America cannot hire enough cops.

So they hired these scum buckets?

This isn't demonizing all cops... Just the five savages who beat this unarmed man to death over a traffic stop.

Uhm, I believe it is the police themselves who are disgusted by it all​

and the Jan 6 rioters and insurrectionists are on line #1

Tyre Nichols is the new Police bashing story being pushed nationally.​

Yes. That's what happens when years of "Hands Up, Don't Shoot", "Defund The Cops" "Fry the Pigs like Bacon" comes home to roost. Police departments are woefully understaffed and desperate. Some of the Cops you get are bad apples.

Hogwash. What is wrong with you? Most people trust and respect police officers. You're blaming a handful of psychos who call policemen pigs for the behavior of these five officers?

Why in the hell didn't anyone of them say, "no, stop this"???

The silver lining is that the cops are all black themselves. Otherwise, we’d have BLM savages burning the cities down for months on end.
The fact that the cops weren't white probably saved the city tens of millions in damages.

Still, THESE cops need to pay. Thank God these incidents are actually pretty rare in a country heading towards half a billion

Forum List

Back