Tyre Nichols is the new Police bashing story being pushed nationally.

Actually, we don‘t have a “bundle of bad apples.” This is a 1 in a million occurrence, and the leftists will use it to ramp up their vilification of cops.
Police killed nearly 1200 people in 2022.
seems you've a pretty nasty barrel there.

There are 50 million police encounters a year. We hear about something like this maybe once or twice a year. It’s exceedingly rare.
look at the next post.

Understand, these are not accidents but intentional killings often of unarmed defenseless people.

There are 50 million police encounters a year. We hear about something like this maybe once or twice a year. It’s exceedingly rare.
Yes, and it seems as if they are handling it correctly as far as this incident.

I have to say that there is likely a systemic problem with that force such if five of their officers participated in this crime.

Of course, we don't know all the facts. The video may actually exonerate some of the five. I hope it is released unredacted. There will be no confidence in this police force if they hide things from the public.

5 cops acting like brutal gangsters beat the guy to death. Don't try and diminish it. Maybe because he didn't die from an officers bullet you think somehow it's different.

I have to say that there is likely a systemic problem with that force such if five of their officers participated in this crime.

Of course, we don't know all the facts. The video may actually exonerate some of the five. I hope it is released unredacted. There will be no confidence in this police force if they hide things from the public.
Always wait for the facts lest we become like the Muslim in Chief taught his racists how to behave.

Msm wants rioting burning and looting. Someone should torch their studios.

The silver lining is that the cops are all black themselves. Otherwise, we’d have BLM savages burning the cities down for months on end.
They're gonna do it anyway....because they've scheduled the riots already.
This is a psyops campaign being perpetrated on the American public.....and we're simply fed up with this fraud and deception.

Transparency is vital for any functioning democracy that is worth it's salt. Its why Canada does NOT have transparency.

Police killed nearly 1200 people in 2022.
seems you've a pretty nasty barrel there.
Yes, lowlife thugs threatening them. The cases where they are not under threat, against an armed thug defying police orders, are exceedingly rare.

Youre a good example of the libs demonizing police. I notice you don’t adress how many law-abiding cops are killed by lowlife thugs.

New lib motto: Thugs Lives Matter More.

This is a psyops campaign being perpetrated on the American public.....and we're simply fed up with this fraud and deception.
The way the libs demonize cops, we’ll never be able to get any to serve in a very dangerous, thankless role. Seems that’s what the libs want.

And the bougie spawn anti-fa will be along for the ride.

I want to see the video, THE WHOLE VIDEO, from the start of the altercation to it's end.

Except that a seasoned cop was on the TV this morning saying these were likely inexperienced cops with little experience on the street, due to the difficulty in recruiting police. And when libs demonize all cops - or even make it seem like this is a widespread problem when it trith it’s exceedingly rare - it becomes even harder to recruit. It becomes a cycle.

Except that a seasoned cop was on the TV this morning saying these were likely inexperienced cops with little experience on the street, due to the difficulty in recruiting police. And when libs demonize all cops - or even make it seem like this is a widespread problem when it trith it’s exceedingly rare - it becomes even harder to recruit. It becomes a cycle.
There may be some truth to that in regards to inexperience, who knows? It certainly can't be easy to recruit the proper candidates in an environment which hasn't been very forgiving. That said, let the facts lead where they may.

There may be some truth to that in regards to inexperience, who knows? It certainly can't be easy to recruit the proper candidates in an environment which hasn't been very forgiving. That said, let the facts lead where they may.
I agree with that.

The way the libs demonize cops, we’ll never be able to get any to serve in a very dangerous, thankless role. Seems that’s what the libs want.
When I saw the mugshots of the cops I assumed they were the criminals.
But no. Those were pictures of the criminals they're hiring to be cops in cities run by Black Female Police Chiefs.
Most of them had beards....which means they're relaxing the standards so much you can't tell who is the perp and who is the cop. They're pretty much the same.

Hate to tell you this...but when you hire a bunch of Hood Rats to be cops....they're still going to act like Hood Rats.

dgsdgsd.jpg

They sent in the same lawyer (Ben Crump), wearing his purple Hillary Clinton tie, is in Memphis comforting (and promising millions) to the family. Yes, Tyre was a "FAMILY MAN".

tyre-nichols-family--lawyers-1-6247647-1674759040249.jpg

LINKS

Last edited:
When I saw the mugshots of the cops I assumed they were the criminals.
But no. Those were pictures of the criminals they're hiring to be cops in cities run by Black Female Police Chiefs.
Most of them had beards....which means they're relaxing the standards so much you can't tell who is the perp and who is the cop. They're pretty much the same.

View attachment 751293
Here’s some background on one of them. He apparently beat an inmate until he blacked out….and yet the Memphis Police Dept hired this thug? Yup…..the police are pretty hard up these days.

Always wait for the facts lest we become like the Muslim in Chief taught his racists how to behave.
Yes, I agree.

I should have said that I hope the video is released unredacted and I hope that the media shows the whole video everything they show it. We don't need another Rodney King type video, where a few seconds were run over and over that only showed the beating and did not show King's persistent attacks on the officers before the beating.

Here' a great idea...

If the police stop killing unarmed defenseless people then maybe the media will stop reporting on the police killing unarmed defenseless people.
Where is the media outrage when Cops are murdered or attacked? Why is the news always reported ONE WAY? Why do Democrat PRESIDENTS only get involved when it's a Black man killed by cops? Or Black immigrants "whipped by borderl patrol"? This isn't about "holding cops accountable". This is about keeping Black people inflamed, angry and fearful. And it's also about undermining law enforcement which the Left does constantly whether it's bashing our border patrol, ICE, or the police. "Defund the Police, Summer of Love, Hands up don't shoot. "

Forum List

Back