Tyre Nichols is the new Police bashing story being pushed nationally.

Yes. That's what happens when years of "Hands Up, Don't Shoot", "Defund The Cops" "Fry the Pigs like Bacon" comes home to roost. Police departments are woefully understaffed and desperate. Some of the Cops you get are bad apples.
At least you admit they are scum buckets.

The fact that the cops weren't white probably saved the city tens of millions in damages.

Still, THESE cops need to pay. Thank God these incidents are actually pretty rare in a country heading towards half a billion

I don't live in Memphis, but this story scares me.

Yes, lowlife thugs threatening them. The cases where they are not under threat, against an armed thug defying police orders, are exceedingly rare.

Youre a good example of the libs demonizing police. I notice you don’t adress how many law-abiding cops are killed by lowlife thugs.

New lib motto: Thugs Lives Matter More.
There were 60 police killed by firearms in 2022.

I'm never talking about justified actions like that which set off the original BLM movement. I am only talking about police murders of unarmed defenseless persons.

If confronting someone makes an officer nervous enough to need the firearm that officer should be disarmed immediately. Scared people with guns are dangerous.

Competent police officers are quitting and being replaced by incompetent people so I expect more problems like this. Also the folks that hire and train these officers need to be held accountable.

Last edited:
Where is the media outrage when Cops are murdered or attacked? Why is the news always reported ONE WAY? Why do Democrat PRESIDENTS only get involved when it's a Black man killed by cops? Or Black immigrants "whipped by borderl patrol"? This isn't about "holding cops accountable". This is about keeping Black people inflamed, angry and fearful. And it's also about undermining law enforcement which the Left does constantly whether it's bashing our border patrol, ICE, or the police. "Defund the Police, Summer of Love, Hands up don't shoot. "
You mean where is the outrage when an armed and trained officer backed by several other armed and trained officers dies in the line of duty because some nut with the gun you insist he be given decides to do what you empowered him to do?

As opposed to several officers beating an unarmed defenseless man to death for the crime of being Black?

Gee, I wonder.

BWHAHAHAHAHA

There were 60 police killed by firearms in 2022.

I'm never talking about justified actions like that which set off the original BLM movement. I am only talking about police murders of unarmed defenseless persons.

If confronting someone makes an officer nervous enough to need the firearm that officer should be disarmed immediately. Scared people with guns are dangerous.
The police murders of unarmed, defenseless citizens are exceedingly rare. And just FYI, studies show they occur, in the rare instance they do, without regard to skin tone.

You mean where is the outrage when an armed and trained officer backed by several other armed and trained officers dies in the line of duty because some nut with the gun you insist he be given decides to do what you empowered him to do?

As opposed to several officers beating an unarmed defenseless man to death for the crime of being Black?

Gee, I wonder.

BWHAHAHAHAHA
How did these officers beat to death - a travesty, definitely - because he was black? There’s no evidence of that. The cops were all black themselves.

How did these officers beat to death - a travesty, definitely - because he was black? There’s no evidence of that. The cops were all black themselves.
No.
The cops were all blue.
Something you need to understand.

No.
The cops were all blue.
Something you need to understand.
And something you need to understand is that skin color has nothing to do with this.

But since you are a lib, who sees everything through the prism of race, let me ask: are you saying blacks are blacks, unless they are cops? Then they are part of the evil “cop hood”?

You libs are going to demonize cops to such an extent that we won’t have a police force at all, and then all your Democrat-run crime-ridden cities (Chicago, Baltimore, NY, St. Louis, Detroit, etc., etc.) will become 10x worse, and no decent person would want to live there. Is that what you WANT?

And something you need to understand is that skin color has nothing to do with this.

But since you are a lib, who sees everything through the prism of race, let me ask: are you saying blacks are blacks, unless they are cops? Then they are part of the evil “cop hood”?

You libs are going to demonize cops to such an extent that we won’t have a police force at all, and then all your Democrat-run crime-ridden cities (Chicago, Baltimore, NY, St. Louis, Detroit, etc., etc.) will become 10x worse, and no decent person would want to live there. Is that what you WANT?
No matter the race ALL police receive the same indoctrination by the same training methods.

Again. something to which you seem completely oblivious.

While what I saw of the beating was unnecessary and far beyond subduing the suspect, at the same time I reject the pure speculation that they were simply hoodlums dressed in blue.

Perhaps they are overwhelmed, stressed, and frankly fed up with the toxic culture within their own community and the lack of support they recieve from those in power.

In some cases, yes. The majority of cops are good people doing a nearly impossible and dangerous job. They don't deserve to be smeared with the media's broad brush which is what is happening AGAIN with the Memphis killing.
That's why it's so hard to understand why they don't police their own. I'll guarantee this isn't the first time that so called SCORPION group unfairly kicked someone's ass, and no other cop even reported them. They just didn't stop in time this time.

I hear all y'all say but remember when big cities in blue states said...'we gonna lower the requirements for cops so that we can hire more minorities'....which you know what that means. bad freakin' idea and only a leftist couldn't follow where that would lead.

Jason Whitlock hit the nail on the head.

Now two things. Whitlock has it right. Single women...especially single black mothers with NO good role model black man as father do not raise good black men as a general rule.

And then...you have the problem of single black mothers who somehow rise to the position of head of a police department.

Agreed. Let's start by giving them a non-lethal weapon capable of subduing a very large, strong man high on drugs. As I have posted many times, Tasers are woefully inadequate and were attempted in several of the last Cop killings. How about a tranquilizer dart? They work for mountain lions. That should work much better than Tasers.
Great idea! I'm sure we have the technology to come up with such a weapon.

And if they use it and you die, if it's caught on body cam you weren't listening to the cops. Sorry. If you have a weak heart or hit your head on the fall, sorry. Very small percentage of young men cops use this on would die from it. They're young and healthy. But if you are on PCP or LSD and that plus the dart cause you to die, sorry.

Forum List

Back