Tyre Nichols body cam footage

I can't see where he's hitting him at with the other cop in the way of the video, but the last three punches looks to me like body blows.
youre a sick mother fucker,,

never seen a head snap back like that on a body blow.

did I say youre a sick mother fucker??

I can't see where he's hitting him at with the other cop in the way of the video, but the last three punches looks to me like body blows.
You don't want to see it, the damn guy weighed 145lbs wet for you to come on here and try to justify beating this young man to death just goes to show that you are one racist POS as I have said many, many times before.

never seen a head snap back like that on a body blow.

did I say youre a sick mother fucker??

He’s just a confused MFer. He thinks this is a black or white issue. Meaning doing something to stop police brutality is bad and will hurt efforts by police to control crime. Supporting police is good because they stop criminals.

To him there’s no grey area here. His mind doesn’t work that way.

He’s just a confused MFer. He thinks this is a black or white issue. Meaning doing something to stop police brutality is bad and will hurt efforts by police to control crime. Supporting police is good because they stop criminals.

To him there’s no grey area here. His mind doesn’t work that way.

As I said repeatedly, I'm all for the cop that kicked him in the head twice being charged because he was venting his anger and not trying to subdue the suspect. As far as I can see, what they did to this guy otherwise was trying to get him to cooperate.

You don't want to see it, the damn guy weighed 145lbs wet for you to come on here and try to justify beating this young man to death just goes to show that you are one racist POS as I have said many, many times before.

And as has been pointed out to you many times, there is nothing racial about it given the cops were all black, the suspect was black, and even the police chief is black. But I understand OCD. You are so obsessed with race you try to turn everything racial.

As I said repeatedly, I'm all for the cop that kicked him in the head twice being charged because he was venting his anger and not trying to subdue the suspect. As far as I can see, what they did to this guy otherwise was trying to get him to cooperate.
I guess beating someone to death does make them cooperative,,

youre still leaving out that the other cops held him down while he kicked him in the head and while he punched him in the head several times and did nothing to stop it or to hold him accountable,, all of them are to blame,,

And as has been pointed out to you many times, there is nothing racial about it given the cops were all black, the suspect was black, and even the police chief is black. But I understand OCD. You are so obsessed with race you try to turn everything racial.
The police being black doesn't change anything, they have the mindset of the oppressor. How many times do I need to tell you that? Why is it you never see black cops murder a white man? Why is it you never see black cops beat the hell out of a white man?

The police being black doesn't change anything, they have the mindset of the oppressor. How many times do I need to tell you that? Why is it you never see black cops murder a white man? Why is it you never see black cops beat the hell out of a white man?
cops kill more white people than black,,

The media doesn't report every shooting or police scuffle. Blacks are by nature violent people therefore there is less struggles between police and white suspects. When was the last time you seen a crowd of white people beating the hell out of each other at a sporting event? It happens nearly every month with blacks.

Yes, the police and suspect being black does change things because it can't be racial given they are both of the same race.

The media doesn't report every shooting or police scuffle.
That's the excuse.

Blacks are by nature violent people therefore there is less struggles between police and white suspects.

History shows you are the most violent folks the world has ever known.

When was the last time you seen a crowd of white people beating the hell out of each other at a sporting event? It happens nearly every month with blacks.

Really? Do I need to post a few for you?

Yes, the police and suspect being black does change things because it can't be racial given they are both of the same race.

Actually it doesn't.

This is a prime example of how black cops act for white cops.

I don't recall the part of them holding up the guy and getting punched in the head. Care to give a time stamp on that? The guys that were holding him down while the cop kicked him in the head had no idea that's what he was going to do. They were just struggling to try and subdue him so I don't hold them accountable for that.
He was beaten even after he was unconscious. The officers actions were indefensible. Period.

Forum List

Back