Tyre Nichols body cam footage

Neither is questioning first news reports or saying we need a full investigation to make judgements on. But you knew that already.
that doesnt make any sense,,

and we dont even know if this guy was a criminal and why he got pulled over,, other than running away from an ass beating he seems to have done nothing wrong,,

Neither is questioning first news reports or saying we need a full investigation to make judgements on. But you knew that already.
You’re just looking for an excuse to kiss their ass.

I’ve asked you multiple times and you keep running away from answering. If someone does not fully comply with police officers, does that give the police permission to beat the guy to death?

You can go ahead and answer this time you boot-licking, lying sack of shit.

I’ve asked you multiple times and you keep running away from answering. If someone does not fully comply with police officers, does that give the police permission to beat the guy to death?

Leave me alone already. Play your high school games tomorrow with your classmates. You bore people here by saying the same shit over and over dozens of times per topic. Get lost.

that doesnt make any sense,,

and we dont even know if this guy was a criminal and why he got pulled over,, other than running away from an ass beating he seems to have done nothing wrong,,

We don't know a lot of things that conflict with first reports. I've been stopped before by police and I'm sure so have you. But neither of us were pulled over for a simple traffic violation by five police officers of a special team. And when we did get pulled over, neither of us were dragged out of our vehicle for simply asking why we were pulled over.

The police chief claims there was no reason to pull him over. Oh really? So how do they do that, count every 30th car and pull people over for nothing? And if Tyre really did nothing wrong, why didn't he just listen to orders instead of fighting them?

Too many things here that simply don't add up. They will eventually, and that's why I await a full investigative report.

We don't know a lot of things that conflict with first reports. I've been stopped before by police and I'm sure so have you. But neither of us were pulled over for a simple traffic violation by five police officers of a special team. And when we did get pulled over, neither of us were dragged out of our vehicle for simply asking why we were pulled over.

The police chief claims there was no reason to pull him over. Oh really? So how do they do that, count every 30th car and pull people over for nothing? And if Tyre really did nothing wrong, why didn't he just listen to orders instead of fighting them?

Too many things here that simply don't add up. They will eventually, and that's why I await a full investigative report.
what we do know is 5 big ass cops beat a 130lb man to death like he was a punching dummy,,

Leave me alone already. Play your high school games tomorrow with your classmates. You bore people here by saying the same shit over and over dozens of times per topic. Get lost.
You said that already. I told you I’m not going anywhere. Don’t like it? Tough shit. It’s not my problem that you can’t logically back up your stupid claims.

That’s the problem with people like you. You say stupid nonsense, get called out on it, and then you run away the moment that you start to realize that you’re wrong.

Does not complying with police give the police permission to beat the suspect to death? Simple question yet you won’t answer it. The truth of the matter is that the police clearly messed up here. And rather than addressing that reality, you would rather run away. There’s not a single instance where you could ever detach yourself from those boots that you just love to lick.

My question making you want to run off says far more about you than it does me. And I’m not going anywhere, boot-licker.

You’re desperately looking for something, anything, to put the entire blame on Tyre and away from your precious police.

The fact of the matter is, they beat this man to death. With Tyre being uncooperative, does that give the police permission to beat him to death?

You desperately want to deflect all blame to the victim and none to the police. Now why is that, boot-licker?

The biggest scandal in Los Angeles PD history was “Ramparts.” It inspired the Denzel Washington film “Training Day.” The ringleader applied to and was declined by several law enforcement agencies until the LAPD, under relaxed diversity standards hired him. Low standards=bad cops.

The Memphis murder is growing.

3 fire personnel are terminated and 2 other Memphis officers were placed on leave over Tyre Nichols’ deadly beating, officials say

By Steve Almasy, Mark Morales, Holly Yan and Nick Valencia, CNN
Updated 11:57 PM EST, Mon January 30, 2023

There are now reports that the cops who inflicted the beating stood around chatting and fist-bumping after Tyre Nichols was unconscious.

The link I have for that has a paywall and I wasn't willing to subscribe. It was mentioned on "GUTFELD!"

Last edited:

In Minnesota it was by picking someone out with a "widespread" nose.

of course that is not justified, no one ever said it was. But the Memphis incident was NOT white racism, why is that so hard for you to admit?

of course that is not justified, no one ever said it was. But the Memphis incident was NOT white racism, why is that so hard for you to admit?
I didn’t say it was racism.

Ray refuses to answer if it’s acceptable for police to beat a guy to death for failing to comply.

There has been a post or two on this long thread about the impact cameras are having on policing.
And exposing bad policing.
This Memphis incident is a case in point.

And like the Floyd murder, and the LaQuan McDonald murder......it was camera footage that revealed to the public the reality of the situation. And, importantly, directly contradicted the official police reports of those incidents.

Today's New York Times has an excellent article on that subject.
See if you can open it in this link:

If you cannot, well, here's a taster:

As Officers Beat Tyre Nichols, a Crime-Prevention Camera Watched Over Them

A SkyCop camera in Memphis provided overhead footage that was instrumental in shaping the public’s understanding of what unfolded.

--------------------------

MEMPHIS — The body cameras worn by the Memphis police officers who stopped Tyre Nichols recorded his anguished cries and the conflicting orders that were virtually impossible for him to obey. As the officers punched and pepper-sprayed him, though, those cameras were often jostled, pointed away or dark.
But the residential street where the officers had caught up with Mr. Nichols after he ran from them on the night of Jan. 7 happened to have another camera trained on it, affixed to a utility pole in a white metal box with a bright blue light.
It was one of the hundreds of SkyCop cameras, as they are known, that the Memphis Police Department has installed around the city. It was watching from above, recording as Mr. Nichols was beaten and then as officers and medics delayed providing aid. He died three days later.
“Glory be to God that a SkyCop camera was there to catch what happened,” Van D. Turner Jr., the president of the Memphis branch of the N.A.A.C.P., said last week.

The overhead footage, publicly released on Friday along with some of the officers’ body camera videos, has been widely regarded as critical in shaping the public’s understanding of what unfolded after the police pulled over Mr. Nichols that night, by offering an unobstructed bird’s-eye view.

Forum List

Back