Tyre Nichols body cam footage

youre a sick mother fucker,,

never seen a head snap back like that on a body blow.

did I say youre a sick mother fucker??

youre a sick mother fucker,,
I’ll bet his position on this would be different if Nichols was a white guy wearing a suit and tie.

He’s just a confused MFer. He thinks this is a black or white issue. Meaning doing something to stop police brutality is bad and will hurt efforts by police to control crime. Supporting police is good because they stop criminals.

To him there’s no grey area here. His mind doesn’t work that way.

He was beaten even after he was unconscious. The officers actions were indefensible. Period.
Ray is a copsucker. He will excuse ANY action by police. There is literally nothing he will not excuse, because he worships police, with religious fervor. Ray condemning an action by a police officer would be on the level of a devout Catholic condemning something done by the Pope. Ray would cheer the Gestapo herding Jews into boxcars.

Ray is a copsucker. He will excuse ANY action by police. There is literally nothing he will not excuse, because he worships police, with religious fervor. Ray condemning an action by a police officer would be on the level of a devout Catholic condemning something done by the Pope. Ray would cheer the Gestapo herding Jews into boxcars.

And yet I did condemned one of the officers repeatedly in this topic. You people see only what you wish to see.

And yet I did condemned one of the officers repeatedly in this topic. You people see only what you wish to see.
only because you had to condemn someone,, to bad you left out the rest of them that held the guy down while the guy kicked him,, you also left out the 4-6 times they held him up so he could punch him in the head,,,

No, I think not. Nor would his position be different if it were an 80 year old man on oxygen, or a 12 year old girl beaten, raped, and murdered on camera. Ray worships police THAT much.
I honestly think he’s ok with it because Nichols was a lower class black man.

So 80 separate direction to lie on the ground was not enough and had only a counselor been there to give the 81st then none of this would have happened

This is national cry, wail and blame month but how about a month gets created that celebrates behavior changes away from criminality.

So 80 separate direction to lie on the ground was not enough and had only a counselor been there to give the 81st then none of this would have happened

This is national cry, wail and blame month but how about a month gets created that celebrates behavior changes away from criminality.
after all 5 big fit well trained cops had no choice but to beat him to death,,

only because you had to condemn someone,, to bad you left out the rest of them that held the guy down while the guy kicked him,, you also left out the 4-6 times they held him up so he could punch him in the head,,,

All I can opine on is what I seen. There was no plan for police to hold the suspect down so the other could kick him in the head. They were trying to restrain him and this officer acted on his own. Videos are great but often times difficult to see what actually happened. That's why they call in video experts to testify what they seen frame by frame with enhanced videos of the event like they did here in Cleveland in the Tamir Rice case.

Right or wrong, every American is guaranteed the right to a trial in a court of unbiased jurors and judge.

All I can opine on is what I seen. There was no plan for police to hold the suspect down so the other could kick him in the head. They were trying to restrain him and this officer acted on his own. Videos are great but often times difficult to see what actually happened. That's why they call in video experts to testify what they seen frame by frame with enhanced videos of the event like they did here in Cleveland in the Tamir Rice case.

Right or wrong, every American is guaranteed the right to a trial in a court of unbiased jurors and judge.
so since they didnt plan to kill him its OK to kill him,,,

youre one sick mother fucker,,

funny how 5 guys that outweighed him by 6-8 hundred pounds and were well trained couldnt restrain a 130 guy,,,

sadly the dead guy doesnt get a day in court because they beat him to death,,,

Forum List

Back