Tyre Nichols body cam footage

so since they didnt plan to kill him its OK to kill him,,,

youre one sick mother fucker,,

funny how 5 guys that outweighed him by 6-8 hundred pounds and were well trained couldnt restrain a 130 guy,,,

sadly the dead guy doesnt get a day in court because they beat him to death,,,

So that means the officers shouldn't? Their trial should be the public watching the video with no ability to defend their actions?

"So it should be okay to kill him" is an out and out lie as that was not their intent. Do you really think for one minute if they thought they were killing him that they would have done it anyway?

As for myself I'll wait to hear the entire story which we obviously didn't get yet. I'll let the jury decide after all evidence is presented and the defense actually makes their case.

So that means the officers shouldn't? Their trial should be the public watching the video with no ability to defend their actions?

"So it should be okay to kill him" is an out and out lie as that was not their intent. Do you really think for one minute if they thought they were killing him that they would have done it anyway?

As for myself I'll wait to hear the entire story which we obviously didn't get yet. I'll let the jury decide after all evidence is presented and the defense actually makes their case.
their intent is irrelevant to the fact 5 well built well trained cops that had over 600 lbs on the guy beat him to death instead of restraining him by just sitting on him till he calmed down,,

their intent is irrelevant to the fact 5 well built well trained cops that had over 600 lbs on the guy beat him to death instead of restraining him by just sitting on him till he calmed down,,

The intent is relevant when you pose your replies as if they did intend to kill him. Be judge and jury all you like, but like I said, I'll wait to hear both sides of the story before making any claim of wrong or right.

The intent is relevant when you pose your replies as if they did intend to kill him. Be judge and jury all you like, but like I said, I'll wait to hear both sides of the story before making any claim of wrong or right.
its only relevant to the charges not the fact that 5 well built well trained cops with a 6-800lb advantage over the guy couldnt restrain him so they decided to beat him to death instead,,

we will never get both sides because they beat the guy to death,,,

Police have directive authority and when encountered and directed by them to do something and you don’t then you have committed illegality also know as a crime.
they only have that authority if youve committed a crime,, so what crime did he committ??

they only have that authority if youve committed a crime,, so what crime did he committ??
Not obeying their directive
Your lib tricks don’t work on thinkers and when cornered you pose rhetorical, deflective “questions”
Your emotions tell you that the decedent had the right to determine if he was being given lawful commands and behave accordingly
He Does Not have such a discretionary right and it got him killed.

Not obeying their directive
Your lib tricks don’t work on thinkers and when cornered you pose rhetorical, deflective “questions”
Your emotions tell you that the decedent had the right to determine if he was being given lawful commands and behave accordingly
He Does Not have such a discretionary right and it got him killed.
the law isnt a lib trick,, if you havent committed a crime they have little to no authority over you,,,

and they sure cant have 5 guys beat you to death,,,

if you bother to take off your nazi glass's you would notice I am only referring to the 5 well built well trained cops with a 800lb advantage over the guy decided to beat him to death instead of just sitting on him till he got tired and stopped fighting,,

Progressive_BS is so full of it he is close to as moronic as that turtle-faced pencil-necked loon RW or like other below bottom feeding maggots on this site. What a Commee Loon!

A....Criminal did not pull over as instructed.
B....Criminal resisted Arrest and ran off at the initial stop.
Probably a lot more that is not broadcast at this time.

C....I suppose this Criminal will weigh 90lbs by end of thread. 180////150////140////130////can I get a 120?

Progressive_BS is so full of it he is close to as moronic as that turtle-faced pencil-necked loon RW or like other below bottom feeding maggots on this site. What a Commee Loon!

A....the Criminal did not pull over as instructed.
B....he resisted Arrest and ran off at the initial stop.
Probably a lot more that is not broadcast at this time.

C....I suppose he will weigh 90lbs by end of thread. 180////150////140////130////can I get a 120?
how is it moronic to ask why 5 well built well trained cops with an 800lb advantaged decided to beat a 130 man to death instead of restraining him???

what was he being arrested for when he resisted arrest???

I wait in longing for your explanation,,

the law isnt a lib trick,, if you havent committed a crime they have little to no authority over you,,,

and they sure cant have 5 guys beat you to death,,,

if you bother to take off your nazi glass's you would notice I am only referring to the 5 well built well trained cops with a 800lb advantage over the guy decided to beat him to death instead of just sitting on him till he got tired and stopped fighting,,

Police don't sit on people. Police restrain suspects by placing them in handcuffs for their safety, the suspect and the public.

Police don't sit on people. Police restrain suspects by placing them in handcuffs for their safety, the suspect and the public.

Correct. Or you get the MOB nearby like in MN threatening the POLICE. Then Chauvin railroaded for LW loons on a Criminal who Fentynal ODd'.
These LW loons act like the Police have nothing better to do than sit around and wait on a Criminal Loon to comply with orders. just wait?
Hand out cards....tell the Criminal to come down to the station when he "FEELS BETTER"?

thats a piss poor deflection,,

why didnt the 5 well built well trained cops with an 800 lb advantage just each grab a limb and hold on until he calmed down instead of beating him to death???

I figured that you would at least blame this on the affirmative action hiring that allowed them to get their job,, never did I guess you would defend what looks like cold blooded murder

Correct. Or you get the MOB nearby like in MN threatening the POLICE. Then Chauvin railroaded for LW loons on a Criminal who Fentynal ODd'.
These LW loons act like the Police have nothing better to do than sit around and wait on a Criminal Loon to comply with orders. just wait?
Hand out cards....tell the Criminal to come down to the station when he "FEELS BETTER"?
chauvins mistake was putting his knee on the neck of a man dying from a drug overdose when he didnt need too,,

thats a piss poor deflection,,

why didnt the 5 well built well trained cops with an 800 lb advantage just each grab a limb and hold on until he calmed down instead of beating him to death???

I figured that you would at least blame this on the affirmative action hiring that allowed them to get their job,, never did I guess you would defend what looks like cold blooded murder

They did exactly as you stated prior to the Foot chase when he stood up and ran off. AFTER not pulling over as instructed in the car chase.

They did exactly as you stated prior to the Foot chase when he stood up and ran off. AFTER not pulling over as instructed in the car chase.
obviously they didnt do that or he wouldnt have ran away,,
either way beating him to death only got them murder charges,,

chauvins mistake was putting his knee on the neck of a man dying from a drug overdose when he didnt need too,,
where would he put it during the Death by Fentynal? On the back with the other 4? Cops got all day on every criminal. we can just add more funding? Right red commee POS.

Forum List

Back