Tyre Nichols body cam footage

The officers supervisor said he could find no justification for the officers pulling Nichols over in the first place. Too many times the police pull people over looking for trouble.

This isn't the first person they beat. The people know this. They run because they don't want beat next.

In Baltimore Freddie Grey wasn't wanted. He just saw the cops and knew he wanted nothing to do with them and took off. They assumed a crime and Freddie Grey ended up dead in the back of a police wagon.

Since that time we have learned how utterly corrupt the entire Baltimore police department was and sadly, still is.

You didn't have to commit a crime to get a beating. If you didn't, the police would plant a crime on you.

More video emerges of suspected drug planting by Baltimore police

Baltimore Police officer found guilty of fabricating evidence in case where his own body camera captured the act

lol the guy got up and ran off like a track star. He was clearly not injured enough to die form that 'beating', which didn't look particularly 'brutal' to anybody but snowflakes who think slap fights between 8 year old girls are vicious.

lol the guy got up and ran off like a track star. He was clearly not injured enough to die form that 'beating', which didn't look particularly 'brutal' to anybody but snowflakes who think slap fights between 8 year old girls are vicious.

I didn't think they did anything wrong outside that moron that kicked him in the head twice. That was not trying to force compliance, that was venting your anger and taking it out on the suspect.

I didn't think they did anything wrong outside that moron that kicked him in the head twice.

Yes, that was a cheap shot. doesn't rate anything but a reprimand and maybe assigned to sweeping the parking lot or washing a few patrol cars or something.He keeps doing that then yeah, fire him.

Yes, that was a cheap shot. doesn't rate anything but a reprimand and maybe assigned to sweeping the parking lot or washing a few patrol cars or something.He keeps doing that then yeah, fire him.

If he died from anything that was certainly it. A police officer that does that should never get a second chance.

Why did he need pulled from his car?
  1. What was said that initiated the fracus in the first place that so pissed these cops off?
  2. Is there any history with these cops?
  3. Why were there six cops at a routine traffic stop?
  4. Why was he not put in cuffs and arrested long before he was totally beat to a pulp?
There was no need to pull him out of the car. They just did it without any prior conversation. Nichols didn’t say anything to provoke the beat down.

Nichols had no history with these officers. He had no criminal history.

The Memphis police department has stated that they could find no reason the traffic stop was made in the first place.

Ok. I guess Im not grasping what you're driving at. You know a police officer doesnt actually need a reason to pull you over. You consent to DL/Insurance/registration checks as part of driving on the road.
Actually they do need a reason. The law in some states is very specific on that and non-specific in other states.

Pulling over a driver is not an arrest, but one is being detained. Police can not detain people without cause.

There are several examples of an arrest for committing a criminal act being being dismissed because an officer pulled over driver without cause.

If the beating didn’t kill him, what did? Medical malpractice at the hospital?

Officers kicked him in the head as if they were attempting a 50 yard field goal, but first they beat him unconscious .

Last edited:
I didn't think they did anything wrong outside that moron that kicked him in the head twice. That was not trying to force compliance, that was venting your anger and taking it out on the suspect.
It’s contemptible that you think the kicks to the head was the only time they crossed the line.

There was no need to pull him out of the car.
How do YOU know that when the authorities themselves still haven't determined that?

They just did it without any prior conversation.
Again . . . .

Nichols didn’t say anything to provoke the beat down.
Were you there?

Nichols had no history with these officers. He had no criminal history. The Memphis police department has stated that they could find no reason the traffic stop was made in the first place.
You mean the investigations are complete already? You sure seem anxious to jump to a lot of conclusions to help the situation to your desired outcome!

I still say a half dozen cops don't go off like that for no reason!

Actually they do need a reason. The law in some states is very specific on that and non-specific in other states.

Pulling over a driver is not an arrest, but one is being detained. Police can not detain people without cause.

There are several examples of an arrest for committing a criminal act being being dismissed because an officer pulled over driver without cause.

Bullshit. I got pulled over all the time in some instances they just wanted to see my paperwork or what I had in my trailer.

No, that's just a lie. Jack.
As you know, blacks, for whatever reason, commit more crimes per 100,000 citizens than other races. Instead of arguing the statistics, wouldn't you be better served by working toward a solution?

"Based on data compiled by the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, it found that while Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population, they were 33% of persons arrested for non-fatal violent crime (NVC), which includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assaults. Black people were 36% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes (SNVC), including rape, robbery, and aggravated assault."

"Similarly, Hispanics make up 18% of the US population and were 21% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes. Whites, who are 60% of the population, were 46% of persons arrested for non-fatal violent crimes, and 39% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes."

As you know, blacks, for whatever reason, commit more crimes per 100,000 citizens than other races. Instead of arguing the statistics, wouldn't you be better served by working toward a solution?

The solution is simple, but leftists don't like simple solutions. Do everything the police instruct you to do and nobody has to worry about getting hurt or killed.

Me too. And it would seem nothing was said about "reckless driving".
"Tyre Nichols, a 29-year-old Black man, was pulled over by police for alleged reckless driving. According to Nichols' mother, Rowvaughn Wells, Tyre was 2 minutes away from his home when he was pulled over. Officials said that Memphis officers approached Nichols, who ran away."

Forum List

Back