Tyre Nichols body cam footage

dont have to be a doctor to know he didnt do that to himself,,

might explain why you also dont know the difference between a man and a women,,

The difference between man and a woman? WTF did that come from or are you taking too much medication?

Show me one autopsy report where it states cause of death: got beat up.

There are bad apples in any group of people. The bad apple in this case was the cop that kicked him in the face two times. The others were just trying to get him to comply with their orders and when they tried everything else without success, resorted to violence.
Here we disagree. There were five rogue cops. The 145-pound guy was beaten, tased, and sprayed with mace. Again, this doesn't happen from two kicks.

tyre-nichols-14-X3.jpg

The solution is simple, but leftists don't like simple solutions. Do everything the police instruct you to do and nobody has to worry about getting hurt or killed.
And if people don’t do what police instruct, is it then acceptable for police to beat the person to death?

Still no answer from you.

There are bad apples in any group of people. The bad apple in this case was the cop that kicked him in the face two times. The others were just trying to get him to comply with their orders and when they tried everything else without success, resorted to violence.
They beat him to death. Not one of them did anything to stop the beating. They’re all bad apples.

I'm not a doctor and even if I were, I wouldn't be able to tell you anything until after a full investigation including an autopsy report.
And if you get an autopsy report that you don’t like, you’re going to claim that the medical examiners are lying.

Just like last time.

Here we disagree. There were five rogue cops. The 145-pound guy was beaten, tased, and sprayed with mace. Again, this doesn't happen from two kicks.

Sure it can. Blows to the head are much likely more deadly than blows to the body. But again, we'll wait and see what the autopsy report shows as to what exactly killed him. My money is that it had to do with those kicks to the head.

Sure it can. Blows to the head are much likely more deadly than blows to the body. But again, we'll wait and see what the autopsy report shows as to what exactly killed him. My money is that it had to do with those kicks to the head.
Right. It’s not like you would ever question what medical examiners say in their autopsy reports.

Oh wait…

I watched much of the video of this Memphis murder. Of course, it is grim and disturbing.
And tonight I listened to reportage about the reports submitted by the police about the incident.
The reports they turned in before the victim died. The reports that they clearly wanted to obfuscate the reality of the encounter.
We know that because we can see the films from multiple cameras. We know that because we could hear the various audios.
And they were lying. And that's discouraging stuff.
But it is not now....all that surprising.

We saw the same phenomena with the initial reports from the Minneapolis police who killed George Floyd.
And we saw the same phenomena with the official reports about the LaQuan McDonald murder.

Of course we want to be supportive of the men and women who are the enforcers of our laws. That 'enforcement' intended to secure our persons, our property, and the institution 'gears' that make our society work. That is what they do, and what we want them to do.

But, we also earnestly want them....and need for them....to do it honorably and humanely.
And these incidents....in Memphis, in Chicago, in Minneapolis, in Louisville.....clearly tell us we need demand different and expect different.

Right. It’s not like you would ever question what medical examiners say in their autopsy reports.

Oh wait…

Not in this case, no. To their credit the people there are acting civilized so there is much less of a threat to witnesses, jurors or the judge of potential harm or being killed. It was the exact opposite in the Floyd situation.

Right. If you don’t get an autopsy report you like, you’re just going to claim that the medical examiners lied.

Just. Like. Last. Time.

Typical major comprehension problems by another leftist. Where did you get your crystal ball anyway, the same place other leftists got theirs that are always wrong?

Typical major comprehension problems by another leftist. Where did you get your crystal ball anyway, the same place other leftists got theirs that are always wrong?
Says the lying sack of shit who runs away every single time he gets exposed as a liar.

You claimed that the medical examiners were lying last time. You’re going to do the same thing this time If you don’t like what they say.

Your bullshit is very predictable. You’re going to look for any excuse you can to lick those boots.

Says the lying sack of shit who runs away every single time he gets exposed as a liar.

You claimed that the medical examiners were lying last time. You’re going to do the same thing this time If you don’t like what they say.

Your bullshit is very predictable. You’re going to look for any excuse you can to lick those boots.

You mean like you anti-Americans lick the boots of criminals?

Forum List

Back