Tyre Nichols body cam footage

Police jobs were always in the highest demand in black or white areas. Nobody wants to deal with the problems anymore. It's unfortunate we live in a desegregated society otherwise it would probably be a problem in just black areas alone. But because we are not, police can encounter a savage black no matter what neighborhood they work in, end up in a fight like this one, and be prosecuted for excessive force and even murder. Screw a job like that.

One thing I do appreciate about you is how you do not hide your racism at all, you are just so proud of it.

Nobody ever answered my question: If police cannot subdue a suspect even using mace and a taser, what are they supposed to do outside of using physical force? The choices are prohibit using physical force against a suspect, keep struggling with him even if it takes hours or bringing on the next shift of police to relieve the current officers, or just letting him go because you don't want to injure him?

And again, they had no intention of murdering anybody. The injuries inflicted on him did result in death which was purely accidental like people that get into a fist fight and one of them dies.

When you kick someone in the head it is not an accident when they die.

Cops have been harassing, beating and murdering black folks since this country was founded and that's a fact Jack.

Pretty odd. White cops beat on black people.

Black cops beat on black people.

Everyone keeps blaming the cops! Still going on after THREE YEARS of George Floyd!

Has anyone wondered maybe instead something is just wrong with all these black people?

you keep repeating your false claim, go away, stop wasting our time.

Why did they pull him over? The Officers superiors said they can find no justification for him being pulled over. He was pulled over because he was a young black man out driving after dark.

As he was laying in the street dying with no one helping him many made cracks about how high he was. Because obviously all young black men out after dark are getting high.

The police who knocked on his mothers door said he was arrested for DUI. First off, he wasn't but again, stereotyping.

Time will tell.
Time will tell what? There's video. Do you think there was something that happened not on video? Was there a group of white dudes off camera who were participating in this assault and were just smart enough to stay out of the camera shot? The officers we saw on camera were dragging Tyre off camera so those guys could get their shots in as well then dragging him back into the cameras view to continue their beating?
That's easy for a white man to say.
It's easy for anyone to say.

What's interesting is that your view robs black people of any agency. They aren't responsible for anything because the big bad white man is ultimately in control of their lives. Anything that happens to them that's bad or that they do that's bad is the result of the white man. It's not their responsibility or their decisions that have lead them to have done this bad thing it's racism, or the "oppressor". If you believe that all the bad in black peoples lives is the result of the white man doesnt the opposite have to hold true that all the good is the white man's doing as well? If the oppressor is that powerful that seems to make sense to me. I feel sorry for you and anyone else who goes through life thinking this way.

I hate to use the "my black friends" anecdote but having spent 23 years in the Marine Corps I do have a lot of friends from many different backgrounds, ethnicities, etc. That's just the nature of it. We've been through some shit together so we are pretty close and I don't think any of them think like you do. I'm glad for that.

Why did they pull him over? The Officers superiors said they can find no justification for him being pulled over. He was pulled over because he was a young black man out driving after dark.

As he was laying in the street dying with no one helping him many made cracks about how high he was. Because obviously all young black men out after dark are getting high.

The police who knocked on his mothers door said he was arrested for DUI. First off, he wasn't but again, stereotyping.
Ok, lets say that is all true. How is it racist when 5 black cops beat up and kill a black kid? Are you saying the blacks are racist against other blacks? Are you saying that all young blacks are criminals? you are all over the place on this. your credibility is less than zero.

Ok, lets say that is all true.

It's all documented as true.

How is it racist when 5 black cops beat up and kill a black kid? Are you saying the blacks are racist against other blacks? Are you saying that all young blacks are criminals? you are all over the place on this. your credibility is less than zero.

I can only answer you so many times. I obviously can not make you comprehend a simple idea.

Ok, lets say that is all true. How is it racist when 5 black cops beat up and kill a black kid? Are you saying the blacks are racist against other blacks? Are you saying that all young blacks are criminals? you are all over the place on this. your credibility is less than zero.
The argument is that white supremacy is so pervasive that infected the black officers minds. Never mind that the CoP is black as well as essentially all the leadership in these officer's chain of command.

Forum List

Back