Tyre Nichols body cam footage

How does one put their hands behind their back when they’re being dragged across the street?

To be honest here, I think you’re an idiot. People like you are an embarrassment to true conservatives. I know exactly why you think Nichols is responsible for his beating. You’re too much of a coward to admit it.
Get off the boards you dumb OX. You clog up the decent posters with your one-trick BS. not worthy. You had your chances.

Last edited:
I think it’s pretty obvious that i
Get off the boards you dumb OX. You clog up the decent posters with your one-trick BS. not worthy. You had your chances.
yep
Just as I suspected. You’re an idiot. You couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the sole.

Of course it is, what is so hard for you to understand.
Well what I’m having trouble with is everyone involved is black and its the fault of white racism.
Chief of Police is black
6 of the 9 Station COs are black to include the officer‘s CO
7 of the 9 stations have a Deputy CO who’s black
The officers who perpetrated the crime are black
The victim is black.
How did you get to white racism being the cause? Just because a bad thing happens to a black person doesn’t mean racism is the cause.
Touche' I was about to tell you the same thing.

What crime had Nichols committed again?
None that I’m aware of. I’ve never said what those officers did was justified. Far from it. Hope they are convicted and spend a ton of time in jail. I just dont think it was white supremacy that drove them to do it. Like is said earlier not ever bad thing that happens to a black person is the result of racism.

Being a cop was a great job if you were a young white male, why? Because it gave you an opportunity to take out all your racial anger on folks of color.

What stopped him from getting in? This should be good.

Cops have been murdering black folks since this country was found are you kidding me. The police in the South started with the Slave Patrol and took off from there. Black men have felt the wrath of the police for centuries in this country and for you now to come on this forum with that mickey mouse bullshit is a joke.
Cops haven’t been murdering black folks like you think. That said, I will say that if Nichols was white or even a black man wearing a suit and tie, he would be alive today.

Pfffftt, just more racist babble at best. What happened no more free donuts and coffee, it's amazing how you try to deny history of the police in this country when it comes to folks of color. There was time black police officers couldn't even pull over or arrest whites. Yep all these cops were in great danger from this little 150lb, unarmed savage. Smfh.

The difference between you and all the other posters here is we live in 2023 while you live in 1955.

Wow a white man who just couldn't find a job being a police officer. So how is it that all of these other whites seem to have no problem getting on the force. I got to give it to you, you always a have a story to tell no matter what the subject is. Maybe you should start writing some books on the Days of Ray from Cleveland.

You asked questions and I answered them honestly. I don't know what more you want.

Maybe he should become a fireman.

Why? He loves his job and even trains new recruits when they find any. He's been to detective school and even works part time as an EMT where he met his new wife an ER nurse. His career is doing fine.

How can someone be cooperative when they are dragged from a car
If you are dragged from the car then my guess is that you already are not cooperating in a request by the police to get OUT of the car on your own recognizance.

then brutally beaten by at least four men?
Seems to me that if four-five cops were beating on me, I'd have little choice but to cooperate! Or to escape, try to flee and keep making them madder and beaten worse like happened!

Did the police bother to communicate with him to determine whether or not he was going to be a problem? No they didn’t.
Where is that in the code book? Page? What were they supposed to ask him as he refused to get out of the car then made two attempts to flee--- Sir, are you going to be a problem? Has it occurred to you at all that if all those cops were already there for a "simple traffic stop," then he was already being a major problem??? C'mon! My take on the matter is that it wasn't about race (no white people to blame), so it had to be that this kid was being a total ass, really pissed a cop off, he became a bigger ass, and it finally got out of hand and went too far.

The officers escalated the situation from the second they pulled him over for no apprentice reason. They pulled him out of the car and immediately started to beat him down. Nichols had no idea why they were nesting him. He was trying to comply with the officers, but they were pulling and pushing him in different directions.

Their actions will be used in the future by nearly every department’s training program as what never to do.

There is no way that their actions can be tolerated, justified, condoned or explained away. There’s also no valid way one can place the blame on Nichols.

This is possibly the most obvious and blatant example of unjustified police brutality anyone has ever seen.
He was pulled over for reckless driving. That's a legitimate reason, what followed is horrific.
Now we have learned that two of the five were hired after standards were lowered.

So, what do you suggest?

If police murder someone, should they not be prosecuted for murder?

Nobody ever answered my question: If police cannot subdue a suspect even using mace and a taser, what are they supposed to do outside of using physical force? The choices are prohibit using physical force against a suspect, keep struggling with him even if it takes hours or bringing on the next shift of police to relieve the current officers, or just letting him go because you don't want to injure him?

And again, they had no intention of murdering anybody. The injuries inflicted on him did result in death which was purely accidental like people that get into a fist fight and one of them dies.

He was pulled over for reckless driving. That's a legitimate reason, what followed is horrific.
Now we have learned that two of the five were hired after standards were lowered.
The Memphis police just said that there was no probable cause for the traffic stop.

If you are dragged from the car then my guess is that you already are not cooperating in a request by the police to get OUT of the car on your own recognizance….

Did you watch the video? They dragged him out of the car immediately. There was no interaction from the police to determine whether or not he was cooperative. The conduct of these officers is not defensible in any way. I spent 14 years as a deputy sheriff. I know what I’m talking about. You don’t.

Well what I’m having trouble with is everyone involved is black and its the fault of white racism.
Chief of Police is black
6 of the 9 Station COs are black to include the officer‘s CO
7 of the 9 stations have a Deputy CO who’s black
The officers who perpetrated the crime are black
The victim is black.
How did you get to white racism being the cause? Just because a bad thing happens to a black person doesn’t mean racism is the cause.
They are doing the work of the oppressor and what color is he? Also did you forget about Preston Hemphill.
None that I’m aware of. I’ve never said what those officers did was justified. Far from it. Hope they are convicted and spend a ton of time in jail. I just dont think it was white supremacy that drove them to do it. Like is said earlier not ever bad thing that happens to a black person is the result of racism.
Like I said they take on the mindset of the sheet wearers in many cases.

Forum List

Back