Tyre Nichols body cam footage

Why is that? Because our shortage of police is a concern for us. Until blacks Fd everything up, becoming a police officer was a goal for a lot of young men and women.
Being a cop was a great job if you were a young white male, why? Because it gave you an opportunity to take out all your racial anger on folks of color.
When you put in an application at a police department, some faced competition from hundreds of other applicants. It was very difficult to try and get a job as a police officer. The son of a lifelong friend of mine spent years trying to get in. He finally got a job about ten years ago.
What stopped him from getting in? This should be good.
But then the blacks started fighting with police leading to situations like this, protests, riots and so on. Now nobody wants the job all because blacks can't accept authority. Satan is winning and of course that's a problem in our society because eventually nobody will become a police officer.
Cops have been murdering black folks since this country was found are you kidding me. The police in the South started with the Slave Patrol and took off from there. Black men have felt the wrath of the police for centuries in this country and for you now to come on this forum with that mickey mouse bullshit is a joke.

In this case there was never attempt by the police to gain compliance or deescalate. The police wouldn’t allow the suspect to cooperate. Nichols had no opportunity to cooperate.
There was no communication from the officers to determine if Nichols was or was not cooperative. They simply dragged him out of his car and started brutalizing him. All he could was try to cover up.

The article says you are WRONG. It said:
  • he escapes, leading to a second altercation
  • Nichols then frees himself from the officers’ grips — prompting them to pepper spray him and attempt to Taser him as he takes off running down the street
  • The police give chase
That indicates at least two, maybe three efforts to flee police forcing them to use greater force each time and to pursue and recapture him. In my experience, cops don't just drag you out of a car and start beating you up for no reason, they have to be PISSED.

Was excessive force used? I'D SAY SO! But was the arrestee fully cooperative and not contributing to the melee as well? Apparently not.

Being a cop was a great job if you were a young white male, why? Because it gave you an opportunity to take out all your racial anger on folks of color.

Cops have been murdering black folks since this country was found are you kidding me. …
Idiocy.

Cops have been murdering black folks since this country was found are you kidding me. The police in the South started with the Slave Patrol and took off from there. Black men have felt the wrath of the police for centuries in this country and for you now to come on this forum with that mickey mouse bullshit is a joke.
How long have you been off the plantation, boy?

Big Update!

WhatsApp-Image-2023-01-30-at-5.08.50-PM.jpg

The article says you are WRONG. It said:
  • he escapes, leading to a second altercation
  • Nichols then frees himself from the officers’ grips — prompting them to pepper spray him and attempt to Taser him as he takes off running down the street
  • The police give chase
That indicates at least two, maybe three efforts to flee police forcing them to use greater force each time and to pursue and recapture him. In my experience, cops don't just drag you out of a car and start beating you up for no reason, they have to be PISSED.

Was excessive force used? I'D SAY SO! But was the arrestee fully cooperative and not contributing to the melee as well? Apparently not.
How can someone be cooperative when they are dragged from a car then brutally beaten by at least four men? Did the police bother to communicate with him to determine whether or not he was going to be a problem? No they didn’t. Nichols had no choice but to try to cover himself to block the beating.

If I was taking that type of bearing, I’d try to curl up in an attempt to fend off the blows then run if I got the chance. I’d try to run to a place where there were plenty of witnesses.

How can someone be cooperative when they are dragged from a car then brutally beaten by at least four men? Did the police bother to communicate with him to determine whether or not he was going to be a problem? No they didn’t. Nichols had no choice but to try to cover himself to block the beating.

If I was taking that type of bearing, I’d try to curl up in an attempt to fend off the blows then run if I got the chance. I’d try to run to a place where there were plenty of witnesses.

Are you a Lying POS Or am I blind? He was not hit in video1 until AFTER he got up and ran. When re-captured in video2. Tasered? Gassed? Uh yes. not hit “the minute pulled from car”? Put your hands behind your back…perp would not.

Note: 99.99% of time LibStain is always lying. I’m getting fed up with your clogging boards with BS. It is serious enough w/o your lies. Your kind kills boards, kills countries, drives off decent American posters. Think about It. No one has three days extra to wade thru your BS!

Last edited:

Police jobs were always in the highest demand in black or white areas. Nobody wants to deal with the problems anymore. It's unfortunate we live in a desegregated society otherwise it would probably be a problem in just black areas alone. But because we are not, police can encounter a savage black no matter what neighborhood they work in, end up in a fight like this one, and be prosecuted for excessive force and even murder. Screw a job like that.

What stopped the son of my friend was as I said, so much competition to get into police work. Everybody and their mother wanted to be a police officer just several years ago. He took up law enforcement in college, never had so much as an outstanding parking ticket in his life, applied every place that had an opening for a police officer although his real goal was to work for a government agency. Finally when all else failed, he went to work with the Sheriff's department which is mostly non-paid volunteer work just to get some experience. He even went to the police academy and paid for it himself to get a jump on other applicants and that's finally the trick that landed him a job where he is at now, a large town about 50 miles west of Cleveland.

When he applied in that town he was up against 150 other applicants. I seen his father about a year ago. He said they were looking to hire another three officers. They got 5 applications, and none of them panned out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

With no disrespect intended....I think the idea of splitting the U.S. with "leftists" on one side and 'MAGA-QAnon' on the other side is nuts.

For one, there is some crossover. And then there is the 'Independents' question. Even the apolitical, non-political, bi-partisan, and 'undecided' constituencies.
So, it is unworkable.

Instead......

Though I have no problem with an East/West divide......I would suggest the determinants or qualifier as to who goes where is a combined number, sort of an index, even an algorithm......that incorporates:

BMI + IQ + GPA + Height.

It's numbers based. It is quantitative. It is transparent.
Adjustments in citizenships can be made bi-annually.

ps..... I would also suggest that there be allowances for those of us who farm in, say, a skinny and tall area, but have a city pied de terre in a short statured but smart urban area.

Food for thought for all.
No?

Not at all. The only way to never deal with liberal lunacy again is to separate. As for those with no political affiliation, they would have to choose what country most reflects their views. If we are anywhere close to each other, we would have to deal with situations like this, complaints about guns from conservative states, global warming nonsense. The idea is never having to deal with their idiotic issues ever again. Besides that, if we could separate and my side is chosen as the conservative side, once liberals move out, my property value would double or triple overnight.

Police jobs were always in the highest demand in black or white areas. Nobody wants to deal with the problems anymore. It's unfortunate we live in a desegregated society otherwise it would probably be a problem in just black areas alone. But because we are not, police can encounter a savage black no matter what neighborhood they work in, end up in a fight like this one, and be prosecuted for excessive force and even murder. Screw a job like that.
Pfffftt, just more racist babble at best. What happened no more free donuts and coffee, it's amazing how you try to deny history of the police in this country when it comes to folks of color. There was time black police officers couldn't even pull over or arrest whites. Yep all these cops were in great danger from this little 150lb, unarmed savage. Smfh.
What stopped the son of my friend was as I said, so much competition to get into police work. Everybody and their mother wanted to be a police officer just several years ago. He took up law enforcement in college, never had so much as an outstanding parking ticket in his life, applied every place that had an opening for a police officer although his real goal was to work for a government agency. Finally when all else failed, he went to work with the Sheriff's department which is mostly non-paid volunteer work just to get some experience. He even went to the police academy and paid for it himself to get a jump on other applicants and that's finally the trick that landed him a job where he is at now, a large town about 50 miles west of Cleveland.
Wow a white man who just couldn't find a job being a police officer. So how is it that all of these other whites seem to have no problem getting on the force. I got to give it to you, you always a have a story to tell no matter what the subject is. Maybe you should start writing some books on the Days of Ray from Cleveland.
When he applied in that town he was up against 150 other applicants. I seen his father about a year ago. He said they were looking to hire another three officers. They got 5 applications, and none of them panned out.
Maybe he should become a fireman.

Are you a Lying POS Or am I blind? He was not hit in video1 until AFTER he got up and ran. When re-captured in video2. Tasered? Gassed? Uh yes. not hit “the minute pulled from car”? Put your hands behind your back…perp would not.

Note: 99.99% of time LibStain is always lying. I’m getting fed up with your clogging boards with BS. It is serious enough w/o your lies. Your kind kills boards, kills countries, drives off decent American posters. Think about It. No one has three days extra to wade thru your BS!
To be honest here, I think you’re an idiot. People like you are an embarrassment to true conservatives. I know exactly why you think Nichols is responsible for his beating. You’re too much of a coward to admit it.

Forum List

Back