Tyre Nichols body cam footage

That is MY POINT to you, not the other way around. Reading comprehension problem?

Who's talking about "excuses"? The default interpretation of your comment is that you are not interested in "remedies". Reading comprehension problem, for sure.

You say the police just dont understand the law. I say B.S.

I disagree with him. Im sick of these criminals being defended. Now i want them ALL to die. I dont give a shit about them. If you struggle with cops, youre a dirtbag loser and you deserve to die for being stupid. :dunno:
i made you disagree with Trump. that's a miracle!

I disagree with him. Im sick of these criminals being defended. Now i want them ALL to die. I dont give a shit about them. If you struggle with cops, youre a dirtbag loser and you deserve to die for being stupid. :dunno:
i always make a point to play by the rules and laws. but if i see a loophole i exploit it, like blasting out loud music. if no one complains, why not do it?

i always make a point to play by the rules and laws. but if i see a loophole i exploit it, like blasting out loud music. if no one complains, why not do it?
Go ahead and blast your loud music, steal a candy bar, j-walk, or any other petty crime, so long as you dont struggle with the cops when they arrest you, you are redeemable. Anyone who fights sucks, so i like it when they get fucked up. These entitled losers think they can walk all over cops these days. They think they can shout and disagree with the arrest and therefore fight against being arrested. Fuck that.

Go ahead and blast your loud music, steal a candy bar, j-walk, or any other petty crime, so long as you dont struggle with the cops when they arrest you, you are redeemable. Anyone who fights sucks, so i like it when they get fucked up. These entitled losers think they can walk all over cops these days. They think they can shout and disagree with the arrest and therefore fight against being arrested. Fuck that.
in lebanon i used put my feet up in the car, and we drove past a soldier who stopped us and said we are disrespecting him, i told him i didn't even see him, when my driver spoke on my behalf and told him i'm the son of a martyr and that my mom also is a general in the lebanese army, he backed off. that's the extent of my run-ins with the law!

This "linky?" or "provide evidence" is honestly a leftover from like 1997, when we were all on dial-up and couldn't have too many tabs open or the internet would crash for us. Unless the information you're citing is very difficult to find, everyone who CAN do an internet search, should, rather than demand a "link".

If it is easy to find then you should add it to your post with the claims.

Whatever happened to supporting the claims one makes?

Is supporting your claims also dead in 1997?

If it is easy to find then you should add it to your post with the claims.

Whatever happened to supporting the claims one makes?

Is supporting your claims also dead in 1997?

Says who? No one can claim anything on the internet cause GG said so?

Says who? No one can claim anything on the internet cause GG said so?

You can claim whatever you like. If you do not support it then it is dismissed as more lies from you.

Never understood the whole mindset of "because I said so is good enough".

Why would anyone not want to support their claims?

Remember, cops know they are filming. They are WEARING the cameras.

Shouts of “show me your hands!” When the suspect has both hands being controlled are a way of justifying whatever is happening.

Same for “he’s going for my gun”

You can claim whatever you like. If you do not support it then it is dismissed as more lies from you.

Because the demand for "links" is often so pedantic. It should be common knowledge, or something that is one click away.

Really, it's only us older people who demand "links", because again, it goes back to dial-up and modems.

Because they are lying

Remember, cops know they are filming. They are WEARING the cameras.

Shouts of “show me your hands!” When the suspect has both hands being controlled are a way of justifying whatever is happening.

Same for “he’s going for my gun”
welcome to xiden’s american

Because the demand for "links" is often so pedantic. It should be common knowledge, or something that is one click away.

Really, it's only us older people who demand "links", because again, it goes back to dial-up and modems.

I have found that those that refuse to link to their claims are doing so for one of two reasons.

First the source is embarrassing to them or they are twisting what the source said and adding a link would prove them to be liars.

Forum List

Back