Tyranny and violence should end!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I want the people of China, Russia, and North Korea to abandon tyranny and embrace peace and democracy!

I want the Israelis and Palestinians to stop shooting each other!

I want the children and teenagers in the Middle East to abandon a ideology that oppresses women!

I want the drug cartels to drop their weapons and smoke pot and denounce violence!

Too bad this will never happen! I blame all the authoritarians and nationalists!

I want the people of China, Russia, and North Korea to abandon tyranny and embrace peace and democracy!

I want the children and teenagers in the Middle East to abandon a ideology that oppresses women!

I want the drug cartels to drop their weapons and smoke pot and denounce violence!

Too bad this will never happen! I blame all the authoritarians and nationalists!

Government-Freedom.jpg

Government-Freedom.jpg

For the Republic!
latest

Forum List

Back