TX Gov. Abbott Reveals Plan to Authorize Every Officer in the State to Arrest Illegal Immigrants

That's ok, buddy. I know you can't defend your party's embrace of Nazisim. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

LOL

1701802539866.png

Way to go Abbott! This will put Abbott at the top of the list for 2028. I hope he deports all of them.

---Governor Abbott Reveals Major Plan to Authorize Every Peace Officer in the State of Texas to Arrest Illegal Immigrants---

I used to be a high level manager for retail stores. I was an expert on shrinkage. The whole company was amazed at how good I was at controlling it. My main philosophy was based on if you let people steal in the store and then try catching them afterward, then you have already lost the ballgame. My philosophy was to stop them from stealing in the first place and then you don't have to worry about trying to catch them. So, I instituted policies which actually stopped them from stealing in the first place.

So, I can't help but think that our best solution is to stop these people from crossing in the first place so we don't have to arrest them afterwards. What does Abbot plan on doing with these people after we arrest them? I mean that is what we are kind of doing now under Biden already anyway. These people illegally cross over the border, we "arrest" them, they claim asylum, and then we immediately let them right out into society with a court date to show up at in one year (like we actually expect them to show up for it). I wish we could just put a stop to it before they cross and I wonder what Abbot plans on doing with them after arrest.

Our Governor, Ron DeSantis, went public and told illegals, "You don't want to move to Florida. You won't like it here." No mercy.
Kudos to DeSantis for trying to get all the undesirables out of Florida. Let's get rid of the illegals, the gays, the liberal college professors, and the blacks who insist in CRT propaganda in our schools.

It cost our county millions of dollars in defending Joe Arpaio when Sheriff Joe took it upon his department to encroach on the federal power to enforcing border control. Don't expect Biden's justice department to stand idly by as the Supreme Court has in past ruled the federal government has the sole authority to deal with immigration.
But as a good real core American…you certainly hope Abbott can pull this off…right?

Forum List

Back