TX Dem Congressman calls out Biden Border delegation: They didn't talk to anyone.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess when you are reporting back to a guy who can't remember who is President you really don't need to find out what is actually going on.

Texas Dem Blasts Biden Delegation’s Border Visit: ‘They Didn’t Talk to Anybody’

Representative Henry Cuellar (D., Texas) on Friday blasted the Biden administration’s handling of the U.S.–Mexico border crisis, calling out a delegation from the White House for failing to speak to anyone when they visited the border this week.

“Any president should come down [and] really spend time with border communities,” Cuellar told Fox News. “You know, the president sent a delegation and a bunch of folks from the White House. They didn’t talk to anybody, not even members of Congress down here.”

Earlier this month, Cuellar told National Review that while he is a Democrat who supports the administration, as he supported the Obama administration, that “sometimes I think they need to do more and listen to the border communities.”

The Biden administration is struggling to get a grip on the rapidly deteriorating situation at the border: the number of migrant children in custody along the border has tripled in the past two weeks to more than 3,250 and of that more than 1,360 have been held for longer than the allowed three days, according to the report.

An anticipated CBP report this week is expected to show there were roughly 100,000 apprehensions last month.

The influx comes as Biden has terminated several policies that the Trump administration had put in place in response to a 2019 crisis at the border. The new administration has ended the Migrant Protection Protocols, or “Remain in Mexico” program, which forced migrants to await their hearings in Mexico. Officials have also severed a number of agreements with Central American countries.

I'm reading a novel, The Border- it's an interesting (sometimes fascinating) look at the inside machinations of the Drug War- there are several intertwined stories, from inside the Cartels, to the DEA, to the White House to individual stories of those affected- the machinations of the Drug Lords, the politics of the US are intertwined in "business" all the way to the top- the link doesn't do it justice, but it is the authors link-

One of the stories is about a kid (at age 10) makes his way from Guatemalan slums, to the US by a train called La Beastia- he takes a girl friend (not lover, but buddy) with him and meets a teen who has made the trip many times who helps them navigate the trip pointing out and keeping them away from the cruelty inflicted on migrants by their own people and just bad people in general, it turns out to be a girl disguised as a guy-

I highly recommend the book- it may or may not be an eye opener, but, it should be-

I guess when you are reporting back to a guy who can't remember who is President you really don't need to find out what is actually going on.

Texas Dem Blasts Biden Delegation’s Border Visit: ‘They Didn’t Talk to Anybody’

Representative Henry Cuellar (D., Texas) on Friday blasted the Biden administration’s handling of the U.S.–Mexico border crisis, calling out a delegation from the White House for failing to speak to anyone when they visited the border this week.

“Any president should come down [and] really spend time with border communities,” Cuellar told Fox News. “You know, the president sent a delegation and a bunch of folks from the White House. They didn’t talk to anybody, not even members of Congress down here.”

Earlier this month, Cuellar told National Review that while he is a Democrat who supports the administration, as he supported the Obama administration, that “sometimes I think they need to do more and listen to the border communities.”

The Biden administration is struggling to get a grip on the rapidly deteriorating situation at the border: the number of migrant children in custody along the border has tripled in the past two weeks to more than 3,250 and of that more than 1,360 have been held for longer than the allowed three days, according to the report.

An anticipated CBP report this week is expected to show there were roughly 100,000 apprehensions last month.

The influx comes as Biden has terminated several policies that the Trump administration had put in place in response to a 2019 crisis at the border. The new administration has ended the Migrant Protection Protocols, or “Remain in Mexico” program, which forced migrants to await their hearings in Mexico. Officials have also severed a number of agreements with Central American countries.

Just shows incompetent he and his administration are. Trump had some good plans for the border that worked. Biden did away with them and invited all those illegals to storm our border which they did. Many of them have the Chinese virus. We have thousands of unaccompanied kids in kiddie cages. He handcuffed ICE and stopped construction on that fully funded wall. Mans a raving lunatic.

Did anyone expect those from his administration to speak to those who are actually dealing with the border mess that stuttering fuck created??

I'm reading a novel, The Border- it's an interesting (sometimes fascinating) look at the inside machinations of the Drug War- there are several intertwined stories, from inside the Cartels, to the DEA, to the White House to individual stories of those affected- the machinations of the Drug Lords, the politics of the US are intertwined in "business" all the way to the top- the link doesn't do it justice, but it is the authors link-

One of the stories is about a kid (at age 10) makes his way from Guatemalan slums, to the US by a train called La Beastia- he takes a girl friend (not lover, but buddy) with him and meets a teen who has made the trip many times who helps them navigate the trip pointing out and keeping them away from the cruelty inflicted on migrants by their own people and just bad people in general, it turns out to be a girl disguised as a guy-

I highly recommend the book- it may or may not be an eye opener, but, it should be-
I've read that book. It's a good one, but it's still fiction.

The Democrat Party's open borders policy is a symptom of their Middle Class Voter problem.
Their corruption, dishonesty, hate and racism has alienated Millions of American Voters.
Therefore they are trying to displace Voters using open borders with no Voter ID laws.
It is a major Voting Rights crime against our citizens.

Forum List

Back