Everyone Is Standing in Line to Mock Biden

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Elections have consequences. Fortified elections more so.

First Russia (we could sell tickets):

Russian President Vladimir Putin challenged President Biden to an on-air conversation to discuss Biden’s latest warning that Putin would “pay a price,” following a report containing evidence of attempted Russian-interference in the 2020 election.

“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a reporter in Moscow Thursday. “I want to invite President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it actually live. But with no delays, directly in an open, direct discussion.”

Then the ChiComs:

Russian President Vladimir Putin challenged President Biden to an on-air conversation to discuss Biden’s latest warning that Putin would “pay a price,” following a report containing evidence of attempted Russian-interference in the 2020 election.

“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a reporter in Moscow Thursday. “I want to invite President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it actually live. But with no delays, directly in an open, direct discussion.”

Then the ChiComs:

No one has any respect for the doddering feeb. He's just a weak fool surrounded by "woke" idiots and ankle-grabbers who will provide foreign leaders with hours of entertainment as they pound the Biden administration up its figurative ass.

Yes, they applauded the results of the election, for sure.

Then the ChiComs:

1616158362082.jpeg

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of third world shit hole Russia and Communist China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If you are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party. You are obviously standing in line with them to mock our nation.

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of commie countries Russia and China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If yiu are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party.
You spend near total time in every broadcast way to demean and destroy people and you ask this. May your cities burn down and I say this in the most respectful way. I do not like people being messed with. but you have the people living on the edge of society ruling the people who are the engine of society.

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of commie countries Russia and China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If yiu are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party.

Au contraire. It's you people who elected (so they say) Biden who have sided with the CCP by providing them with a weak, malleable government to play with.

You spend near total time in every broadcast way to demean and destroy people and you ask this. May your cities burn down and I say this in the most respectful way. I do not like people being messed with. but you have the people living on the edge of society ruling the people who are the engine of society.
Stick with the OP instead of this pathetic deflection.

Au contraire. It's you people who elected (so they say) Biden who have sided with the CCP by providing them with a weak, malleable government to play with.
Stick with the OP and why you all are rooting for China and Russia over the USA?

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of third world shit hole Russia and Communist China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If you are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party. You are obviously standing in line with them to mock our nation.
The Australian media have also, repeatedly, questioned Biden's mental state.
Australia is not exactly conservative land

Stick with the OP and why you all are rooting for China and Russia over the USA?

No one is "rooting for China and Russia over the USA". Simply calling a spade a spade.

Hilarious. Suddenly world opinion of America is irrelevant.

I'd love to see a debate between Sleepy Joe and Uncle Pooty on live TV.

It would be an interesting confrontation as the liberal theorem that Biden is the sharpest knife in the drawer would be tested.

Will never happen. Joe was heard to mumble "get off of my lawn" while his dick shriveled when he heard of Pooty's challenge.

The CCP, and Russia paid for Biden's illegitimate election, and you went right along with it like a good obedient Marxist. The Biden Administration is a mockery of Democracy and our Election System.

Fraud Biden will never be respected except by Transgender hairy man butt loving bathroom confused cross dressing frauds, and hair sniffing child molesters like most people who follow and cheer on the fraud Biden administration, while the other half of the world applauds his impotent senility.

Forum List

Back