Congressional Black Caucus Shows It’s True Partisan Anti-Black Color AGAIN

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Congressional Black Caucus endorsed a white Democrat over a black Republican.

President DeSantis should appoint this rising star to a prominent position in 25.

The Congressional Black Caucus endorsed a white Democrat over a black Republican.

President DeSantis should appoint this rising star to a prominent position in 25.

How dare the CBC not support a black candidate just because they disagree with his politics. They should of endorsed him anyway just because he's black!

How dare the CBC not support a black candidate just because they disagree with his politics. They should of endorsed him anyway just because he's black!
So Biden was right about the lack of diversity in the Black community ? So do you also expect all Black people to think along strict Democratic Party lines ?

So Biden was right about the lack of diversity in the Black community ? So do you also expect all Black people to think along strict Democratic Party lines ?
Who said Biden was right for making those comments and what does thinking along strict democratic lines mean? Almost my entire family votes Democratic and we disagree on tons of issues from guns to Healthcare and taxes.

Who said Biden was right for making those comments and what does thinking along strict democratic lines mean? Almost my entire family votes Democratic and we disagree on tons of issues from guns to Healthcare and taxes.
You spew out lies and admit knowing nothing about the candidates.

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’​

You spew out lies and admit knowing nothing about the candidates.

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’​

What lie did I spew out? I asked who told you Biden was right for making those comments? I certainly don't think they were appropriate or accurate.

Can you name anything the demofks have done for blacks?

That's not how this works. Can you name anytime that I might find appealing in the Republican Party platform?
53FE13D0-609A-4217-8198-D2E877F3D38A.jpeg

Forum List

Back