Two unvaccinated Boston Red Sox players can't travel to Canada, yet we allow tens of thousands to illegally flood our southern border unvaxxed

There's an elephant in the room in America.

Those who don't believe in the vaccines are the loudest protested and bawling about unvaxxed immigrants coming in.

They're being foolish and it's time to start singling them out as spammers with no real cause.
Since the left is so hysterical about forcing vaccinations that don’t vaccinate on all Americans, it makes sense to call them on bringing so many illegals in, even though a large percent are unvaccinated, and a significant percent are COVID positive.

Speaking rationally for Canada, this is just a simple matter of them getting vaccinated.

It's hardly due to people flooding into the US through border customs to avoid the wall.

I will be happy to discuss the issue with anybody who can remain calm and polite.

"Border customs"? The people invading our country are not going through any "customs". They are entering in places that are illegal to cross.
The point I make is how it's amazing one country in North America, won't let you in unless you have proof of being vaxxed, and the country right next door has a president that literally invited millions of people to "surge the border". How many of them are vaxxed? Likely the majority of these third-worlders are unvaxxed.

Those who don't believe in the vaccines are the loudest protested and bawling about unvaxxed immigrants coming in.

They're being foolish and it's time to start singling them out as spammers with no real cause.

If you're talking about me, I've been jabbed 4 times. I repeat 4 TIMES! Have you?

The elephant in the room is the obvious politicizing of health policies by the government. The hypocrisy is pointed out to show how blatant it is. Also, yes, people skeptical of the covid jab will likely be for border control. People who are not for border control are generally stupid and the type who line up for whatever the government tells them to do.

"Border customs"? The people invading our country are not going through any "customs". They are entering in places that are illegal to cross.
The point I make is how it's amazing one country in North America, won't let you in unless you have proof of being vaxxed, and the country right next door has a president that literally invited millions of people to "surge the border". How many of them are vaxxed? Likely the majority of these third-worlders are unvaxxed.
Thank you for your reply, but it's still a non-issue for those who don't believe in the vaccines or in fact don't even believe there's a virus.

It's just hypocrisy to be frightened of people bringing in the virus because of not being vaccinated!

Americans inventing credibility for the extreme right is not acceptable as being rational to this Canadian, and I suspect most Canadians.

The elephant in the room is the obvious politicizing of health policies by the government. The hypocrisy is pointed out to show how blatant it is. Also, yes, people skeptical of the covid jab will likely be for border control. People who are not for border control are generally stupid and the type who line up for whatever the government tells them to do.
That's a very weak cover for the hypocrisy being displayed. It doesn't pass muster for me and so I suggest you need a better line of b.s.
There's no free pass fro hypocrisy with me.

Yes, all the hypocrites will miraculously become supporters of the vaccines and the pandemic story.

I have always believed there's a pandemic, and I've always supported getting vaxxed. I however don't want to force it on anyone, they can decide for themselves.

But I look at it this way, if you (Biden) are going to preach to people that they must get vaxxed, and belittle and make fun of those of refuse, then you shouldn't be allowing, and in fact encouraging, our borders to be overran by people who likely are not vaxxed.

Forum List

Back