Patients treated with Pfizer’s paxlovid experience second round of covid 19 shortly after recovering Doctors baffled

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
They are just baffled , but I bet we could tell them wtf it is. Patients Treated with Pfizer's Paxlovid Experience Second Round of Covid-19 Shortly After Recovering - Doctors are Baffled

Patients Treated with Pfizer’s Paxlovid Experience Second Round of Covid-19 Shortly After Recovering – Doctors are Baffled​

Just keep obeying the titles that feed you all the bs you need to kill yah………. Don’t bother looking anything up yourself it’s must easier to just let a doctor hand it to you not knowing if they have a clue either. Your so special and smart for having this ability.

They are just baffled, but yet we know what it is, what is causing it this, yes they do they must play stupid in teh publics eye most sheep don’t understand this yet if ever.

They are just baffled , but I bet we could tell them wtf it is. Patients Treated with Pfizer's Paxlovid Experience Second Round of Covid-19 Shortly After Recovering - Doctors are Baffled

Patients Treated with Pfizer’s Paxlovid Experience Second Round of Covid-19 Shortly After Recovering – Doctors are Baffled​

Just keep obeying the titles that feed you all the bs you need to kill yah………. Don’t bother looking anything up yourself it’s must easier to just let a doctor hand it to you not knowing if they have a clue either. Your so special and smart for having this ability.

They are just baffled, but yet we know what it is, what is causing it this, yes they do they must play stupid in teh publics eye most sheep don’t understand this yet if ever.
Hello? Paxlovid is not a vaccine. It mitigates symptoms and turns a life-threatening illness into something milder for most people.
But there's no guarantee that using the antiviral will prevent Covid in the future.

My guess is that those who got the 2nd case were unvaxxed--which may be why they got the first case...LOL!

Hello? Paxlovid is not a vaccine. It mitigates symptoms and turns a life-threatening illness into something milder for most people.
But there's no guarantee that using the antiviral will prevent Covid in the future.

My guess is that those who got the 2nd case were unvaxxed--which may be why they got the first case...LOL!
Are you STILL drinking the Kool-Aid after all this time? :cuckoo:

They are just baffled, but yet we know what it is, what is causing it this, yes they do they must play stupid in teh publics eye most sheep don’t understand this yet if
They come down with it again because it is a treatment, not a preventative, and they keep acting with the same disregard as before?

So now we have a JAB that doesn't work along with treatment that doesn't work...

What is there to be baffled about?

If you pour sugar into your gas tank and when your car doesn't start you don't stand there wondering what the problem is. You're thinking "well sugar fucked it up".

When its from places like PFIZER............extensive studies on it.......

1400 people in one study..........

LOL

Oh you are from PFIZER APPROVED.

comp-2.gif

Forum List

Back