Two suspects accused of killing two Mississippi police officers

Year on year, officer fatalities...are down. The OP would have us believe that it is open season on police officers due to Obama. That's what about it.
Yes, I understand what you mean. It's a very dangerous job, and sometimes things go wrong. Cops know what the risks are when they put on the uniform. It's sad when anyone is killed needlessly, very sad. But, not knowing the circumstances and the exact situation, it's difficult to judge and place blame. We're not always given the complete story.

I still asked you what cases in the news you are referring to that caused you to justify these two APES to kill two cops in cold blood. What fucking cases you talking about? Seems to me you judged those 6 cops before a trial and in recent cases I remember every time ALL of the facts are brought out, it turns out the poor black victims were not victims at all.

So, what fucking cases you referring to? We have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh wait...now all of a sudden you want to show the two fucking dirty APES patience.

If you look at population to killings by cops, vs cops killed by population. In nyc one in almost 51,000 in population here has been killed by a cop in the last 13 years vs in the last uear, with a police force of approx 40,000 the stats say one in 2666 cops was killed in 2014 by ambush.
Actually, no.
Two police officers were fatally shot during a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Miss., on Saturday night, and the authorities said they had arrested two suspects.

The officers were shot about 8 p.m., the police said. They were taken to Forrest General Hospital, according to The Clarion-Ledger, a newspaper in Jackson.

0510%20miss%20mug%20shots.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/us/two-police-officers-are-shot-and-killed-in-mississippi.html
--------------

Every last drop of blood, is on the hands of these fucking you know whats. All of it.

racismjacksonsharptonobamaracebaiterssettingamericaback.jpg

What's the updated score? How many cops killed, and how many have cops killed? My guess is that cops are still winning by a huge margin. The ratio has to be better than 100 to 1.

Actually no what?

Year on year, officer fatalities...are down. The OP would have us believe that it is open season on police officers due to Obama. That's what about it.
Yes, I understand what you mean. It's a very dangerous job, and sometimes things go wrong. Cops know what the risks are when they put on the uniform. It's sad when anyone is killed needlessly, very sad. But, not knowing the circumstances and the exact situation, it's difficult to judge and place blame. We're not always given the complete story.

I still asked you what cases in the news you are referring to that caused you to justify these two APES to kill two cops in cold blood. What fucking cases you talking about? Seems to me you judged those 6 cops before a trial and in recent cases I remember every time ALL of the facts are brought out, it turns out the poor black victims were not victims at all.

So, what fucking cases you referring to? We have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh wait...now all of a sudden you want to show the two fucking dirty APES patience.

Showing patience and restraint is probably what got these two cops killed.

In the first place, I did NOT say the killing of the cops was justified. So, attack something I did say if you must, but please do NOT attack me for something that I did NOT say.

I have never ever said anything about "guilt" before the complete details were released, made public, and verified. I have said many times that I do not trust information where one law enforcement agency investigates another law enforcement agency. What 6 cops are you talking about?

Yes, some killed by cops are not thugs, not criminals, and are innocent citizens. The stories are many. Also, I don't remember referring to any cases in my comments. What cases are you talking about? Did I mention a case? If so, what case or cases?

What I was saying is that we do not know the circumstances, nor the exact situation yet. It just happened last night. We'll have to wait until all information is made available before passing judgment one way or the other.

Now, what are you so fired up about? Is it because you read more into what I said than what was actually said? Also, name calling and personal attacks are childish, silly, and totally uncalled for. Please try to have a conversation in an adult and civil manner. There's no need to name call and engage in personal attacks like kids on the school yard playground. Thanks.

At this point, it's anyone's guess. It just happened last night, and the exact details and circumstances may not be released to the public for weeks yet.

Cops across the country now have to be thinking twice in any difficult situation, and a moment's hesitation can get them killed.

What about it ?

Cops across the country now have to be thinking twice in any difficult situation, and a moment's hesitation can get them killed.

That has been the case for as long as you have been alive. Try harder.

But, not knowing the circumstances and the exact situation, it's difficult to judge and place blame. We're not always given the complete story.

from what i gather, you are saying it's OK to kill cops ?

"...the complete story." <---------<<<< WHAT THE FUCK !!!! two cops were killed by two N|GGERS in a routine traffic stop and you want the complete story ? :fu: ....... :asshole:

Two police officers were fatally shot during a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Miss., on Saturday night, and the authorities said they had arrested two suspects.

The officers were shot about 8 p.m., the police said. They were taken to Forrest General Hospital, according to The Clarion-Ledger, a newspaper in Jackson.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/us/two-police-officers-are-shot-and-killed-in-mississippi.html
--------------

Every last drop of blood, is on the hands of these fucking you know whats. All of it.

What's the updated score? How many cops killed, and how many have cops killed? My guess is that cops are still winning by a huge margin. The ratio has to be better than 100 to 1.

This is an ignorant response.

Just hoping that next time you're in deep doodoo and you need a cop, they won't be there for ya. :)

In the first place, I did NOT say the killing of the cops was justified. So, attack something I did say if you must, but please do NOT attack me for something that I did NOT say.

I have never ever said anything about "guilt" before the complete details were released, made public, and verified. I have said many times that I do not trust information where one law enforcement agency investigates another law enforcement agency. What 6 cops are you talking about?

Yes, some killed by cops are not thugs, not criminals, and are innocent citizens. The stories are many. Also, I don't remember referring to any cases in my comments. What cases are you talking about? Did I mention a case? If so, what case or cases?

What I was saying is that we do not know the circumstances, nor the exact situation yet. It just happened last night. We'll have to wait until all information is made available before passing judgment one way or the other.

Now, what are you so fired up about? Is it because you read more into what I said than what was actually said? Also, name calling and personal attacks are childish, silly, and totally uncalled for. Please try to have a conversation in an adult and civil manner. There's no need to name call and engage in personal attacks like kids on the school yard playground. Thanks.

Bullshit you asshole. Your first post in this thread wanted to keep score about who killed more over the last couple of years.

What is the updated score, and then you claim far more blacks have been killed by white cops. You, fucking imply in that fucking statement, that the APES that killed the two cops were justified.

Fuck you and all of your subsequent bullshit. Fuck you and your delicate sensibilities.

Fuck you.

--------------

This is a stupid assumption. Police are usually chasing criminals. Sometimes criminals get killed. But to shoot a cop is spitting in the face of the law.

And yes sometimes there are bad cops but not all cops are bad.

It just happened last night, and the exact details and circumstances...

OK..., i got it now you are a "N"/LOVER, and defending these two "N"/APES for killing two cops, what "exact details and circumstances" are you wanting ?? they are guilty of FUCKING MURDER !!!

I had to edited your post because those words do not help your argument. They are criminals, period.

Their police car was found away from where they had stopped, driven onto the railroad tracks and left there.

may they rest in peace

Last edited:

--------------

This is an ignorant response.

Just hoping that next time you're in deep doodoo and you need a cop, they won't be there for ya. :)

Ha Ha ......... hey, I pay their salary, they better be here if I call them. ...... by the way, that was a silly comment............. I've heard that one a million times already ... have anything original ????

--------------

This is a stupid assumption. Police are usually chasing criminals. Sometimes criminals get killed. But to shoot a cop is spitting in the face of the law.

And yes sometimes there are bad cops but not all cops are bad.

FYI - It wasn't an assumption, it was a question. Didn't you notice the question mark at the end? Re-read it.

Forum List

Back