Two suspects accused of killing two Mississippi police officers

Two police officers were fatally shot during a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Miss., on Saturday night, and the authorities said they had arrested two suspects.

The officers were shot about 8 p.m., the police said. They were taken to Forrest General Hospital, according to The Clarion-Ledger, a newspaper in Jackson.

0510%20miss%20mug%20shots.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/us/two-police-officers-are-shot-and-killed-in-mississippi.html
--------------

Every last drop of blood, is on the hands of these fucking you know whats. All of it.

racismjacksonsharptonobamaracebaiterssettingamericaback.jpg

What's the updated score? How many cops killed, and how many have cops killed? My guess is that cops are still winning by a huge margin. The ratio has to be better than 100 to 1.

You lousy piece of shit.

Are you suggesting that criminals need to even the score?

Simply pathetic. So damn childish and silly.

Two police officers were fatally shot during a traffic stop in Hattiesburg, Miss., on Saturday night, and the authorities said they had arrested two suspects.

The officers were shot about 8 p.m., the police said. They were taken to Forrest General Hospital, according to The Clarion-Ledger, a newspaper in Jackson.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/11/us/two-police-officers-are-shot-and-killed-in-mississippi.html
--------------

Every last drop of blood, is on the hands of these fucking you know whats. All of it.

What's the updated score? How many cops killed, and how many have cops killed? My guess is that cops are still winning by a huge margin. The ratio has to be better than 100 to 1.

You lousy piece of shit.

And to the point.....

--------------

You lousy piece of shit.

Childish and silly?

your-a-fag-jpg.61415

It just happened last night, and the exact details and circumstances...

OK..., i got it now you are a "N"/LOVER, and defending these two "N"/APES for killing two cops, what "exact details and circumstances" are you wanting ?? they are guilty of FUCKING MURDER !!!

I had to edited your post because those words do not help your argument. They are criminals, period.
Very silly. That's just a pathetic and ridiculous comment. It really doesn't merit a response. Want to try something intelligent and adult? No need to be childish and silly.

childish and silly, that is what you seem to me by ASSuming those two retarded APES are innocent until proven guilty.

FUCK YOU + :up_yours:
I never assumed any such thing. I have NOT said anything to even imply that nonsense. Reading more into what I said than is actually there? Obviously so. What exactly are you attacking besides me? What exactly did I say that you're attacking?

Fuck you.

:iagree: fuck him with a red hot iron fence post !! :lmao:
Very childish, silly, and pathetic. Your age? Very immature.... very.

i once thought you had a brain, but that assumption was wrong.., very WRONG, you are just another brainless liberfucktard. :up:

............................, :up_yours:
Immature and uncalled for. Your age? Why be childish and engage in name calling and personal attacks? Act adult, please.

:muahaha:

It's difficult being serious when dealing with idiots
So name calling is what you believe is correct and adult? Pleeeeeease ! ......... damn pathetic and immature ... to say the least.

--------------

You lousy piece of shit.

Childish and silly?

your-a-fag-jpg.61415

Your age ???

--------------

You lousy piece of shit.

And to the point.....

Damn immature ... to say the least.... your age?

Year on year, officer fatalities...are down. The OP would have us believe that it is open season on police officers due to Obama. That's what about it.

But but but..there's a war on police. Obviously the number of deaths is down because liberals are GETTING READY to, any day now, have an all out war. It's here...the facts just don't support it. See?

--------------

You lousy piece of shit.

YUP, the anti-police, anti-American pukes are calling for more dead cops.
Ole' Sonny Clark is the head anti-police, anti-American puke here!

--------------

You lousy piece of shit.

YUP, the anti-police, anti-American pukes are calling for more dead cops.
Ole' Sonny Clark is the head anti-police, anti-American puke here!

Pathetic, to say the least. I'm neither anti-police, nor am I anti-America. Also, I'm certainly not a puke. What exactly have I said that would indicate any of those? Please quote me as to what I have said that would indicate any of those.

Feel bad for the white officer and his family is he was racially pure. Jigs are jigs. You can take the monkey out of the jungle but never the jungle out of the monkey.

Third person arrested, Joanie Calloway. Look at their simian-like nostrils. They are clearly feral primates.
attachment.php

Thanks for reminding us of the Old Racism, asshole.

btw, the New Racism in this thread would be the silent endorsement of your post by your RWnut pals.

Feel bad for the white officer and his family is he was racially pure. Jigs are jigs. You can take the monkey out of the jungle but never the jungle out of the monkey.

Third person arrested, Joanie Calloway. Look at their simian-like nostrils. They are clearly feral primates.
attachment.php

article-3075250-2887165500000578-990_964x400.jpg

The 'monkey' on the left is one of the officers that was murdered.

Can you add to your resume by making some choice comments about him?

attachment.php

Absolutely not.

Since one of the officers was black,

we can simply apply RWnut logic here and dismiss any racial component to these murders.
Focus must be on the White cop murdered. After all, he was a Officer Of The Year. Now will Obama send White House delegates to his funeral like he did for criminal Freddie Grays funeral?

attachment.php

Absolutely not.

Oh comon now,

if you're going to be a big shot racist, you can't pussy out when the road gets rough.

You KKKan do it!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Absolutely not.

Oh comon now,

if you're going to be a big shot racist, you can't pussy out when the road gets rough.

You KKKan do it!!!!!!!!!
I'm not the KKK but for right now, I'm headed to lunch at Copeland's in the French Quarter. Be back later.

Since one of the officers was black,

we can simply apply RWnut logic here and dismiss any racial component to these murders.
You mean like since 3 of the cops accused in Baltimore are black there's no reason to riot?
:cuckoo:
You're fucking eat up, dude

Why would you intentionally act stupid? You know the difference between the cases. You know why there is outrage for one but not the other. It helps no one to pretend not to know things.

Forum List

Back