Two Sincere Questions About Blacks...

I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

What the fuck kind of name is "Qwantisha"??
For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...
""Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here."

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.

You sure are a testy little negro, ain't ya'?

I actually like fucking with the coloreds who come into my store. They give me their phone number and I just stand there and say "What? I don't... I can't understand you".

It's fun and I get a kick out of watching them get so upset.

I actually communicate better with our deaf customers that I do with the coloreds...
I guess that if you have a low level manual job you need some form of entertainment.

Oh, I don't need this job. The extra cash is nice, so why not?

I've got a government pension and my own businesses is starting to come out from under Covid, so things are actually pretty good right now.

You're right, though, it's fun making the negroes jump through hoops to get what they want...
Yup, I have never met a failure on the net.

In countries throughout the world the lower classes spoke poorly, and had a drastically more limited vocabulary than the higher classes. This was universal.
The reason for that of course had nothing to do with intelligence, and everything to do with being poorly educated.
You will notice educated blacks brought up outside of urban, inner city areas speak exactly like everyone else.
The reason they talk terribly is because they are uneducated.
Heres a fact that may break your heart. When Africans were brought here they were forbidden to speak their languages among other things. Guess who taught them english? Ignorant white boys like the OP. So you are spot on about whites being lower class and speaking poorly. However, if youre taught english by an idiot youre going to speak like that idiot in english no matter how intelligent you are.
Those ignorant white boys had 40 grand in today's money to buy a slave?

Lol interesting
No they didnt have much money. The were the bottom of the bottom. Why did you ask that?
Again if they didn't have much money how did they afford a $40,000 dollar in today's money slave ?

In countries throughout the world the lower classes spoke poorly, and had a drastically more limited vocabulary than the higher classes. This was universal.
The reason for that of course had nothing to do with intelligence, and everything to do with being poorly educated.
You will notice educated blacks brought up outside of urban, inner city areas speak exactly like everyone else.
Heres a fact that may break your heart. When Africans were brought here they were forbidden to speak their languages among other things. Guess who taught them english? Ignorant white boys like the OP. So you are spot on about whites being lower class and speaking poorly. However, if youre taught english by an idiot youre going to speak like that idiot in english no matter how intelligent you are.

Lol interesting
No they didnt have much money. The were the bottom of the bottom. Why did you ask that?
Again if they didn't have much money how did they afford a $40,000 dollar in today's money slave ?
Who told you they had $40K or the equivalent you ignorant white boy?

And you think you are? :lmao:

The two of you are at just about the same level of stupid.

Have I said I was interested in educating anyone?

No, I don't believe I have.

Yours is nothing more than verbal diarrhea belched up by some no-nothing nutsack.

I raised my daughter, and she was educated just fine. If I wanted to educate people I'd have become a teacher...

Lol interesting

I have a difficult time envisioning a negro which is worth forty grand...

Lol interesting

Me too. I mean the melanin alone in my right pinky is worth about $500K.

Fail.

If that were true, then educated blacks would still sound like the average house negro when they spoke, and they don't.

Why? Because they're educated. House negroes like you aren't, so you accept low standards for your people...
Sorry white boy. Its true. Your belief is not the issue. I was just giving you some education. Its up to you to accept it or not.

You're not smart enough to educate anyone...
This racist vs. racist war is priceless.

What do you guys think of Jews? Like myself? BTW - Assfaceias said he would beat Luka Doncic one on one so he is not exactly credible. Ignore him.

Lol interesting

Looking at data from the TSHA, the cost of a skilled slave in 1850 was around $2,000.

Taking inflation into account, that's around $57,000 in 2016.

Even the average cost of a slave of any age, sex, or health condition was $800 by 1860 ($22K with inflation taken into account). That doesn't include housing, food, clothing, etc.

First, language: Many negative-culture, inner-city blacks, in large communities all across the nation, consider those blacks who strive to learn to speak American English properly, as "trying to be white." They don't think about the larger picture, that no matter which nation you live in (Denmark, South Korea, Kenya, Tanzania, Russia, et cetera), it is important to learn to speak the language of that nation in a fairly eloquent manner, while pursuing their dreams, to help get ahead if you want to work in an agency or corporation that deals with people from around the world. The last thing an agency or corporation wants, is an employee that comes across to potential clients, as uneducated. So, by refusing to learn to speak their nation's language properly, they are only curtailing their own dreams.
Second, names: I have heard blacks say that they wanted to give their children names that not only don't sound what would be considered standard in America, but rather give them one that would sound like it may have come from Africa. The only negative side of this is that if a name is difficult to pronounce, when they apply for work, the HR division, may just rule them out, simply because a name is difficult to pronounce.

First, language: Many negative-culture, inner-city blacks, in large communities all across the nation, consider those blacks who strive to learn to speak American English properly, as "trying to be white." They don't think about the larger picture, that no matter which nation you live in (Denmark, South Korea, Kenya, Tanzania, Russia, et cetera), it is important to learn to speak the language of that nation in a fairly eloquent manner, while pursuing their dreams, to help get ahead if you want to work in an agency or corporation that deals with people from around the world. The last thing an agency or corporation wants, is an employee that comes across to potential clients, as uneducated. So, by refusing to learn to speak their nation's language properly, they are only curtailing their own dreams.
Second, names: I have heard blacks say that they wanted to give their children names that not only don't sound what would be considered standard in America, but rather give them one that would sound like it may have come from Africa. The only negative side of this is that if a name is difficult to pronounce, when they apply for work, the HR division, may just rule them out, simply because a name is difficult to pronounce.

But it's the fault of white people that they can't get a fuckin' job...

But it's the fault of white people that they can't get a fuckin' job...
Oh, they can get jobs, it just isn't going to be their dream jobs, unless their dream jobs include working in Dollar stores, Thrift stores, fast food joints, et cetera. There's nothing saying that they can't speak like uneducated losers when they are with their friends, but if they want to climb that ladder, rather than just sit back and take scraps from Democrat politicians, they have to learn to speak well and really focus on learning.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.
When doing business or communicating with other cultures all people in this nation need to use bastardized English. This will decrease the chance of civil wars and people killing each other.

View attachment 386833

When doing business or communicating with other cultures all people in this nation need to use bastardized English. This will decrease the chance of civil wars and people killing each other.
Apparently, your single digit IQ is working well for you.

OK

And what kinda white names are Bubba, Jim Bob ? Billy Bob ? Bubba ? Bud ? Cooter ? Duke ? John Boy ? Rebel ? Wilbur ? Woody ?
  • Why did white couple Gwyneth Paltrow and musician Chris Marten call their child "Apple ?
  • Why did white actress Kate Winslet call her child "Bear Blaze" ?
  • Why did white singer Bono from U2 call his child "Blue Angel" ?
  • Why did white actor Tom Cruise call his child "Suri" ?
  • Why did white UK singe Ed Sheeran call his child "Lyra Antarctica " ?
  • Why did white billionaire Elon Musk.....(well he didn't even call his child a name) he called by symbols "X Æ A-12 "
  • Why did white actress Cameron Diaz call her child "Raddix"
  • Why did white actor Mike Myers call his child "Sunday Molly" ?
Why should black people have to think of names that please whites when whites don't think they have think of names that pleases blacks ?

Why do white ppl think its cool thing is to make a first name out of a last name ? Like MacKenzie, or Parker ?

Why do white people love giving their children two last names ?

Stuff like Elijah Sadler-Moore. What happens if this guy marries Amy Smith-Taylor ?

Does their kid end up with four last names?

Love to see the College Lacrosse and Soccer Jerseys on that one.

Once again

Why should black people have to think of names that please whites when whites don't think they have think of names that pleases blacks ?

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education
Nothing to do with education.

It's to do with the fact that whites and blacks in America live in a cultural isolation from one another. From this cultural isolation will be born new modes of speech which if allowed to go on for long enough will become separate languages.

Ebonics is just another variety of English, like Irish English, Scottish English, Welsh English, Jamaican English.

And the irony is for all whites insistence on proper grammar and speech they will try to talk in "ebonics" to make them sound cool.

giphy.gif

These are white people problems.

People in the world worry about hunger or being poor. But white people's biggest worry is finding out that a person has used ‘their’ when should have used ‘there’"

giphy.gif

57253432.jpg

whitepeopleproblems.jpg

57184733.jpg

If you want a white person to love you say this

Hey White Person. I'm sending this cover letter out for this job. Can you look this over for me and see if it's ok?”

It's a scientific fact that it's impossible for a white person to turn down the opportunity to proofread.

I'll translate since you don't have the intelligence to be able to interpret that number.

"90457220449"

The whole naming thing comes down to POWER.

No one is shaming them for their boring names. Anne. Jill. Emily.

OK. Let's say that black people give their children the whitest names out there like Cody, Connor, Wyatt, Amy, Claire, Katelyn, Molly racism will disappear then. Right ?

Go and ask the family of George Floyd, Mike.Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Grey if having a so called white name protects you from racism.

View attachment 386833
A lot of the names people think of as ghetto names are not.

Beyoncé is a French name that nobody would bat any eye at in France.

Even when you study of the origins of African-American first names. They tend to break into 2 categories

Islamic names like Raheem, Shameeka, Rameesh, Aaliyah and such names.

Black names that seem to be French or pseudo-French like LaTrell, LeWon, DeShawn, Marquis, Antoine, Andre
  1. Jamal is a masculine Arabic name that means “handsome" and widely used in the Muslim world.
  2. Lakisha is also an Arabic name, meaning “Alive”
  3. Tyrone is an Irish name.
These names were not put together by illiterates. They are just names from another culture. There’s nothing ghetto about it. People like you have never even looked to understand what that name is, where it comes from, and who bore it.

The sickening irony that underlies this talk about blacks having names acceptable to white people is that it was white people who stripped blacks of their African names and so much else to make them SERVICEABLE for white people.

Last edited:
Why don’t you ask them why they like Watermelon?
Goes good with crack.
I told you to leave that crack alone. Didnt you learn your lesson from being hooked on meth?
Did I hit a nerve AGAIN? So tell us Asslips, what does watermelon go good with? Well, aside from fried chicken.
I dont know what you did to your nerve. Watermelon goes good with everything.
I would find it insulting when people like Joe and Hillary play like they have suffered or suffer and act like they do to African Americans. And the thing is you know the frauds and they are that. They do not believe what they do. They do it for absolute power. They have no relationship with African Americans in their privileged lives. And they do not seem to be given up the massive amounts of money they have made since being in national politics.

Forum List

Back