Two Sincere Questions About Blacks...

I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

What the fuck kind of name is "Qwantisha"??
Their dialect is still comes directly from the slave days.

There are blacks in the country who have descended from blacks who had zero ties to slavery, so I'm not buying that...
Was busting balls.lol

In countries throughout the world the lower classes spoke poorly, and had a drastically more limited vocabulary than the higher classes. This was universal.
The reason for that of course had nothing to do with intelligence, and everything to do with being poorly educated.
You will notice educated blacks brought up outside of urban, inner city areas speak exactly like everyone else.
The reason they talk terribly is because they are uneducated.
Heres a fact that may break your heart. When Africans were brought here they were forbidden to speak their languages among other things. Guess who taught them english? Ignorant white boys like the OP. So you are spot on about whites being lower class and speaking poorly. However, if youre taught english by an idiot youre going to speak like that idiot in english no matter how intelligent you are.
yeah..so...let me get this straight... you are blaming inner city blacks poor speaking habits - TODAY - on white people 175 years ago and longer?

That is some funny shit right there. :lol:
No silly white boy. I was letting you know that part of Ebonics comes from what ignorant whites such as yourself taught Blacks generations ago. We took that an added our own stuff and made it Ebonics. :lol:
I taught people how to speak English 175 + years ago?
What are you smoking?
See the following you silly white boy.

such as

phrase of such

1. 1.
    for example.
    "wildflowers such as daisies and red clover"

2. 2.
    of a kind that; like.
    "an event such as we've shared"

In countries throughout the world the lower classes spoke poorly, and had a drastically more limited vocabulary than the higher classes. This was universal.
The reason for that of course had nothing to do with intelligence, and everything to do with being poorly educated.
You will notice educated blacks brought up outside of urban, inner city areas speak exactly like everyone else.
Heres a fact that may break your heart. When Africans were brought here they were forbidden to speak their languages among other things. Guess who taught them english? Ignorant white boys like the OP. So you are spot on about whites being lower class and speaking poorly. However, if youre taught english by an idiot youre going to speak like that idiot in english no matter how intelligent you are.
Those ignorant white boys had 40 grand in today's money to buy a slave?

Lol interesting

I know that when white people call Blacks monkeys its just a projection of how they feel about themselves. You go to your average zoo and look at a monkey and it has more in common with a white person than it does a Black person.

I feel pretty fuckin' good about myself, Tyrone.

As for which race monkeys have in common with, why do negroes always whine about racism when compared to monekeys? It's like you calling me "white boy". I don't give a fuck. It doesn't bother me. It's simply your desperate attempt to ascend to the same level as whites, and you can't do it...
I disagree that you feel good about yourself. Its kind of obvious that being recessive has taken a toll on your self image.

Why would Black people want to be called what white people closely resemble? I know I dont.

yeah..so...let me get this straight... you are blaming inner city blacks poor speaking habits - TODAY - on white people 175 years ago and longer?

No silly white boy. I was letting you know that part of Ebonics comes from what ignorant whites such as yourself taught Blacks generations ago. We took that an added our own stuff and made it Ebonics. :lol:
What are you smoking?

such as

phrase of such

1. 1.
    for example.

2. 2.
    of a kind that; like.
Yeah thanks... but that has nothing to do with me teaching black people how to speak 175 + years ago... you are the one that said that.

Those ignorant white boys had 40 grand in today's money to buy a slave?

Lol interesting
No they didnt have much money. The were the bottom of the bottom. Why did you ask that?

What are you smoking?

such as

phrase of such

1. 1.
    for example.

2. 2.
    of a kind that; like.
Yeah thanks... but that has nothing to do with me teaching black people how to speak 175 + years ago... you are the one that said that.
No thats not what I said ignorant white boy. Learn how to read.

Oh yeah?... well Gee.. you said:
....Ebonics comes from what ignorant whites such as yourself taught Blacks generations ago....
My bad. Instead of saying learn to read I should have said learn to comprehend what you are reading you silly white boy.

Oh yeah?... well Gee.. you said:
....Ebonics comes from what ignorant whites such as yourself taught Blacks generations ago....
My bad. Instead of saying learn to read I should have said learn to comprehend what you are reading you silly white boy.
You mean how like you are missing the obvious point I was making fun of you?

You are too easy

I disagree that you feel good about yourself.

You say that as though you're stupid enough to believe I might give a shit...
I say that because you wouldnt have claimed you feel good about yourself if you really did. Its all part of the brave little front you put up silly white boy. :lol:

I didn't say a thing until you said I didn't feel good about myself.

Why wouldn't I respond to that? Had I said nothing, you'd have pointed out that I wasn't denying it.

I don't need a brave front, Sambo...

Apparently, when a racist Trumper has had a long day of making himself look like a fool for defending an orange moron......

Nothing cheers them up more than a post where they can practice their passive-aggressive racism.....
As opposed to the overt racism of Blacks?

See, all of this is how people should be able to rib each other and NOT feel/get all butthurt about labels and words. It's how myself and friends can be without the emo-rage reactions. If you are comfortable in who you are, being called a cracka, n-word (i don't dare, cuz the point of this post), etc. the words just roll right off, no big deal. We are all just people, some flawed more than others, whatever.

THE RACE/VICTIM card has been drastically overplayed by blacks lately, imo, and has actually weakened the way they are seen.

I disagree that you feel good about yourself.

You say that as though you're stupid enough to believe I might give a shit...
I say that because you wouldnt have claimed you feel good about yourself if you really did. Its all part of the brave little front you put up silly white boy. :lol:

I didn't say a thing until you said I didn't feel good about myself.

Why wouldn't I respond to that? Had I said nothing, you'd have pointed out that I wasn't denying it.

I don't need a brave front, Sambo...
" I didn't say a thing until you said I didn't feel good about myself. "

I know. Thats why I said that to see if it triggered you into responding....which it did so thanks for proving my point silly insecure white boy. :)

"Why wouldn't I respond to that? Had I said nothing, you'd have pointed out that I wasn't denying it."

You are very insecure. You shouldnt care what I point out if its not true. Obviously you need a brave front.

I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

What the fuck kind of name is "Qwantisha"??
Their dialect is still comes directly from the slave days.
OMG. I typed it like I was a black man................LOLOL

Forum List

Back