Two Sincere Questions About Blacks...

but even in darkest Africa I doubt if anyone is named “Qwantisha”

I see some flat-out fucked up names every all the time.

I'd take photos of the computer screen, but I'm too busy ringing them up and herding them out of my store...

In countries throughout the world the lower classes spoke poorly, and had a drastically more limited vocabulary than the higher classes. This was universal.
The reason for that of course had nothing to do with intelligence, and everything to do with being poorly educated.
You will notice educated blacks brought up outside of urban, inner city areas speak exactly like everyone else.
The reason they talk terribly is because they are uneducated.

I have two sincere questions about blacks.

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

What the fuck kind of name is "Qwantisha"??
For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...
""Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here."

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.

You sure are a testy little negro, ain't ya'?

I actually like fucking with the coloreds who come into my store. They give me their phone number and I just stand there and say "What? I don't... I can't understand you".

It's fun and I get a kick out of watching them get so upset.

I actually communicate better with our deaf customers that I do with the coloreds...
I'm not testy. Youre just a silly white boy.

I like fucking with you little white boys when I go into stores. I purposely run them around in rings speaking Ebonics and the switching up and speaking white boy english. It makes me laugh to see them get pissed.

I actually communicate better with all the other ethnicities than I do the inbred white people.

In countries throughout the world the lower classes spoke poorly, and had a drastically more limited vocabulary than the higher classes. This was universal.
The reason for that of course had nothing to do with intelligence, and everything to do with being poorly educated.
You will notice educated blacks brought up outside of urban, inner city areas speak exactly like everyone else.
Heres a fact that may break your heart. When Africans were brought here they were forbidden to speak their languages among other things. Guess who taught them english? Ignorant white boys like the OP. So you are spot on about whites being lower class and speaking poorly. However, if youre taught english by an idiot youre going to speak like that idiot in english no matter how intelligent you are.

Heres a fact that may break your heart. When Africans were brought here they were forbidden to speak their languages among other things. Guess who taught them english? Ignorant white boys like the OP. So you are spot on about whites being lower class and speaking poorly. However, if youre taught english by an idiot youre going to speak like that idiot in english no matter how intelligent you are.
but what's with the smell?

First, there seems to be a certain speech pattern you find with blacks, which isn't really found in any other demographic. I've found this true not only here in Florida, but also in New York, San Diego, Portland and, well, pretty much everywhere. It's also most common among those who've not had much education.

I work in a business which routinely asks for customer phone numbers (it serves as their "rewards" number). If I ask a white person, that person will respond with something along the lines of "nine zero four, five seven two, zero four four nine". Pretty simple to understand.

But if a black person was giving me that phone number, it would be more along the lines of "naan oh fo, fi sen two, oh fo fo naan".

Anyone know the reason for this? Like I said, it doesn't seem to be due to geographic considerations.

The second question I have is regarding names. Perusing through the St. John's County Sheriff's Office jail log yesterday, I see this upstanding young woman, arrested for a parole violation:

View attachment 386833

For your first question the answer is pretty simple. Youre white and lack the ability to understand Black speech. The second question is also pretty simple to answer Qwantisha is the same kind of name as Sunflowerseed or Sue or Amy or Autum. My question to you would be why do whites have such a hard time grasping the concept of names and different dialects? I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? Maybe because you were the last to be educated?

"Black speech"? Sorry, but we speak English here. It would help if the negro community did, as well. And, for the record, I do understand "black speech"; I never said otherwise. The fact of the matter is that we have plenty of black customers who speak clearly and are quite articulate. They also happen to be educated, so it's not "black speech" that's the issue. Had I not encountered this anywhere else I could write it off as a regional thing. But it's like that all over the country. You call it "black speech", but I can find nothing online to support the existence of such a thing outside of a Tolkein novel...

No you speak a bastardized version of english. Blacks speak their version of english. If you dont like that then tough shit. You cant find a lot of things online retard even though this is. I'm educated and I speak Black english or Ebonics. When I want to communicate something important to whites I speak their bastardized english.

I actually like fucking with the coloreds who come into my store. They give me their phone number and I just stand there and say "What? I don't... I can't understand you".

I actually communicate better with our deaf customers that I do with the coloreds...

I like fucking with you little white boys when I go into stores. I purposely run them around in rings speaking Ebonics and the switching up and speaking white boy english. It makes me laugh to see them get pissed.

I actually communicate better with all the other ethnicities than I do the inbred white people.

I just let the little porch monkeys say what they want to say, and then I make them say it again and, if, needed, again until I can actually understand the stupid little fucks.

See, when they come into my store, it's because they want to make a purchase. I'd rather they not be there. If they want to buy something from me, they need to be able to articulate that. Hell, I'd rather they darken someone else's doorstep and leave me to serve the good white people and the good black people who are nothing but a joy to deal with...

View attachment 386833

At least you know who we are talking about when you say Qwantisha. Why do we all name our kids john, Doug, brad, Steve?

I knew this drug dealer from Detroit. He couldn’t talk. He told me he was living on a street called Trivoli. I could not understand what the fuck he was saying. when I found the street I started laughing. Why couldn’t he say Trivoli?

I talk to mecxicans and French Canadians who are easier to understand

That's an excellent follow-on question. Why do blacks smell like that?

Fail.

If that were true, then educated blacks would still sound like the average house negro when they spoke, and they don't.

Why? Because they're educated. House negroes like you aren't, so you accept low standards for your people...

yeah..so...let me get this straight... you are blaming inner city blacks poor speaking habits - TODAY - on white people 175 years ago and longer?

That is some funny shit right there. :lol:

View attachment 386833

I just let the little porch monkeys say what they want to say, and then I make them say it again and, if, needed, again until I can actually understand the stupid little fucks.

See, when they come into my store, it's because they want to make a purchase. I'd rather they not be there. If they want to buy something from me, they need to be able to articulate that. Hell, I'd rather they darken someone else's doorstep and leave me to serve the good white people and the good black people who are nothing but a joy to deal with...

You do get and understand that by calling them that primate insult, you are also insulting those good black people whom you claim are nothing but a joy to deal with. I got five bucks that says if you ever uttered that phrase to one of those people, they'd never come into your store again...and they'd tell their friends. Just sayin...

Maybe the OP got wet? Smell like a wet cocker spaniel?

yeah..so...let me get this straight... you are blaming inner city blacks poor speaking habits - TODAY - on white people 175 years ago and longer?

No silly white boy. I was letting you know that part of Ebonics comes from what ignorant whites such as yourself taught Blacks generations ago. We took that an added our own stuff and made it Ebonics. :lol:

View attachment 386833

I guess that if you have a low level manual job you need some form of entertainment.

Fail.

If that were true, then educated blacks would still sound like the average house negro when they spoke, and they don't.

Why? Because they're educated. House negroes like you aren't, so you accept low standards for your people...
Sorry white boy. Its true. Your belief is not the issue. I was just giving you some education. Its up to you to accept it or not.

View attachment 386833

You do get and understand that by calling them that primate insult, you are also insulting those good black people whom you claim are nothing but a joy to deal with. I got five bucks that says if you ever uttered that phrase to one of those people, they'd never come into your store again...and they'd tell their friends. Just sayin...
I know that when white people call Blacks monkeys its just a projection of how they feel about themselves. You go to your average zoo and look at a monkey and it has more in common with a white person than it does a Black person.

View attachment 386833

I guess that if you have a low level manual job you need some form of entertainment.

Oh, I don't need this job. The extra cash is nice, so why not?

I've got a government pension and my own businesses is starting to come out from under Covid, so things are actually pretty good right now.

You're right, though, it's fun making the negroes jump through hoops to get what they want...

No silly white boy. I was letting you know that part of Ebonics comes from what ignorant whites such as yourself taught Blacks generations ago. We took that an added our own stuff and made it Ebonics. :lol:
I taught people how to speak English 175 + years ago?
What are you smoking?

Fail.

Sorry white boy. Its true. Your belief is not the issue. I was just giving you some education. Its up to you to accept it or not.

You're not smart enough to educate anyone...

I know that when white people call Blacks monkeys its just a projection of how they feel about themselves. You go to your average zoo and look at a monkey and it has more in common with a white person than it does a Black person.

I feel pretty fuckin' good about myself, Tyrone.

As for which race monkeys have in common with, why do negroes always whine about racism when compared to monekeys? It's like you calling me "white boy". I don't give a fuck. It doesn't bother me. It's simply your desperate attempt to ascend to the same level as whites, and you can't do it...

Forum List

Back