Two secret service agents say Ornato lied on them

That's pretty F up crazy....demented....thinking there, Tommy.
My predition..
They won't testify under oath claiming she made up the story she was told....because they do not want to commit perjury....

The SS will put out some statement from them, without being under oath before the committee...cuz they don't want their asses in jail....from lying..

No, they REQUESTED to be under oath and testify which blows your nonsense away.

I would love for the S.S. to testify under oath. The first question I would ask is "How did you know there would be violence at the Capitol"?
Social media posts and intercepted communications among Proud Boys, Oathkeepers and others. Don't you read the news?

November is a long time away....
Fewer than 100 days. Do you really believe this administration, whoever the hell is calling the shots, even has a DESIRE to change course? No administration can be this inept. We're seeing the damage done intentionally and the rout that's coming is going to be Homeric in scale. The only unknown is how or if the puppet masters will dispose of Biden before '24. Imagine a team for '24 like Hillary and Gavin :eusa_clap:

Fewer than 100 days. Do you really believe this administration, whoever the hell is calling the shots, even has a DESIRE to change course? No administration can be this inept. We're seeing the damage done intentionally and the rout that's coming is going to be Homeric in scale. The only unknown is how or if the puppet masters will dispose of Biden before '24. Imagine a team for '24 like Hillary and Gavin :eusa_clap:
What course do you want Biden to change that you think would help?

No, they REQUESTED to be under oath and testify which blows your nonsense away.
They ALREADY testified under oath three weeks prior, and as Liz said, they and everyone involved are welcomed to come in and testify or testify again, to share their knowledge....

What are they waiting for?

Biden is not running.

The polling in a general election match up with democrat vs republican of who voters would vote for went up 8 points the past week, for Democrats.... November is a long time away....
Tick tick tick November is only several weeks away and your Dimmers playing with their polls wont help.

They ALREADY testified under oath three weeks prior, and as Liz said, they and everyone involved are welcomed to come in and testify or testify again, to share their knowledge....

What are they waiting for?

November, for a real investigation.

Cause trump planned it all. Atrump was told they were armed and he retorted..."They are not here to hurt me. Let my people in."

The POS did not care if Pence was hung or police were brutalized. "They are Not here to hurt me. "

This was an admission of complicit knowledge. trump needs to be indicted for obstructing a Constitutional Proceeding and a host of other crimes.

LOL

What course do you want Biden to change that you think would help?
The course of unending illegals flowing into and flying throughout our country, the course of oil flowing through our own processing plants instead of foreign countries, the course of vastly improving flow of products to our stores.....just to get started.

Forum List

Back