Two secret service agents say Ornato lied on them

I'd prefer to play along with the charade and let the planet think DJT is Jason Bourne Sr and can carjack a limo from highly trained SS agents. How friggin cool is that?!?!

And Trump shits in their faces again.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Sheesh! I couldn't find anything on the net that supported it so I had to replay this mornings Morning Joe to figure out what the heck did I hear....

And I was wrong that they were talking about overall polling....it was actually about the Georgia polling, for governor...Kemp vs Abrams.... She's gone from 41% to 48%, with a 5 point sway between her and Kemp just the past two weeks, to where they are tied now, 48% to 48%, and Kemp was polled as the winner by 5% points just 2 weeks ago..... They attributed her swing to the supreme court decision.... And then went in to Biden being in the toilet on polling in Georgia, did not affect the swing in her, a democrats favor.....

I was half asleep at 6 am, actually woke up at around 4:30am here, with the early sunrise!! I heard it all wrong and was wrong!

Cause trump planned it all.
Correct.

Trump knew his terrorist supporters were armed and wanted them to be armed.

Trump knew his terrorist supporters would attack the Capitol Building.

Indeed, Trump planned on leading his mob of terrorists to the Capitol Building himself to stop the certification of Biden’s election victory.

Trump, a sitting president, planned and executed a terrorist plot to overturn a lawful, Constitutional, and accurate election through force and violence, installing himself as an autocratic dictator.

And conservatives want Trump to be president again.

Bombshell!! They found someone who will claim they heard about a woman who said "Trump grabbed me by the steering wheel!" WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!!! IMPEACHMENT #3

Sheesh! I couldn't find anything on the net that supported it so I had to replay this mornings Morning Joe to figure out what the heck did I hear....

And I was wrong that they were talking about overall polling....it was actually about the Georgia polling, for governor...Kemp vs Abrams.... She's gone from 41% to 48%, with a 5 point sway between her and Kemp just the past two weeks, to where they are tied now, 48% to 48%, and Kemp was polled as the winner by 5% points just 2 weeks ago..... They attributed her swing to the supreme court decision.... And then went in to Biden being in the toilet on polling in Georgia, did not affect the swing in her, a democrats favor.....

I was half asleep at 6 am, actually woke up at around 4:30am here, with the early sunrise!! I heard it all wrong and was wrong!
Why do you chose to watch state run propaganda?

Joke 6 committee isn't going to allow it because it would destroy her several hearsay claims that are also being contradicted by others who are also not going to be allowed to testify either.

The whole thing is a Dog and Pony show.
That's pretty F up crazy....demented....thinking there, Tommy.
My predition..
They won't testify under oath claiming she made up the story she was told....because they do not want to commit perjury....

The SS will put out some statement from them, without being under oath before the committee...cuz they don't want their asses in jail....from lying..

1656673114623.png

1656673329468.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back