Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THE POLICE!

The two deputies have survived the criminal attempt on their lives!

Get well quickly! AMEN

1600051558068.png

There's not need to fan the flames of violence.
Trump is doing a fine job of that all by himself.
Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?
There's not need to fan the flames of violence.
Trump is doing a fine job of that all by himself.
Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?

Would you mind pointing out how Trump is extinguishing them?
He's been doing this his whole lousy life.
Or maybe you forgot the Central Park 5 debacle?
Or Charlotteville's "fine people on both sides"?
Or his remarks about how it might be a good thing when asked about his QAnon fans?
Defending the 17-year-old shooter in Kenosha?
Defending the use of his fan's shooting paint balls and pepper spray in Portland?
I could go on, but I doubt you ever read anything longer than a headline.

Yes, the President of the country takes a FIRM stance against "black crime" initiated by the cosmopolitan "Deep State"

Dear Mr. President,

Anarchy incited and financially supported by the pro-Chinese political elite of the Democratic Party is growing in the country.

The terrorist racist BLM movement, created and financed by "Democrats" is already openly attacking and killing police officers, broadcasting it over the Internet in current time.

Just white people who either disagree with black racists or are trying to defend your honor and dignity are attacked by black racists.

Persecution of the Whites in cities and states led by so-called "Democrats" is unleashed on a national scale.

I live in New York and was attacked by BLM today just because I refused to accept a leaflet with insulting calls for violent actions against you and against Mr. Vice President.

Elections in such conditions mean the beginning of a bloody civil war.

IMPLEMENT a state of emergency, arrest the political leadership of the Democratic Party on the grounds of committing crimes under Article 115 of the US Criminal Code, ban the Democratic Party as an organization supporting terrorism, and stop the black "democratic" terror in the country.

Sincerely,

Alexandre Fedorovski,

Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy,

the US citizen

sent to the White House on September 13, 2020, at 11:40 P.M.

Democrats want you to believe white republicans are the biggest domestic terrorist
That's because they are.

White Nationalists are the biggest terrorists in, and threat to, the country.

And everyone is afraid to admit it. In the white media that is.
Blacks killed more people in Chicago this weekend than all whites have killed in America all year. Poor guy you just keep drinking the kool aid
Cops just shot a guy in Lancaster pa. The guy was running towards them with a knife in his hand . Protests are beginning. What are 5he cops to do . Just let him stab them . Foolish.

Dear Mr. President,

Anarchy incited and financially supported by the pro-Chinese political elite of the Democratic Party is growing in the country.

The terrorist racist BLM movement, created and financed by "Democrats" is already openly attacking and killing police officers, broadcasting it over the Internet in current time.

Just white people who either disagree with black racists or are trying to defend your honor and dignity are attacked by black racists.

Persecution of the Whites in cities and states led by so-called "Democrats" is unleashed on a national scale.

I live in New York and was attacked by BLM today just because I refused to accept a leaflet with insulting calls for violent actions against you and against Mr. Vice President.

Elections in such conditions mean the beginning of a bloody civil war.

IMPLEMENT a state of emergency, arrest the political leadership of the Democratic Party on the grounds of committing crimes under Article 115 of the US Criminal Code, ban the Democratic Party as an organization supporting terrorism, and stop the black "democratic" terror in the country.

Sincerely,

Alexandre Fedorovski,

Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy,

the US citizen

sent to the White House on September 13, 2020, at 11:40 P.M.
LoL!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death
People don't get killed for resisting arrest. They get killed for posing a risk to the lives and / or safety of police officers.

Police represent the authority of society, posing a clear and present threat to the lives and safety of the representatives of societal order comes with consequences.

Police have been charged by society to enforce laws enacted by elected legislatures. They have the right to respond with physical force, up to and including deadly force, to protect their lives and their safety.

Priority one for law enforcement officers is, when your shift is over, go home alive.
"I was in fear for my life" is what police officers as well as civilians are taught to claim when having to use deadly force BECAUSE that is the legal requirement which must be met in order to claim self-defense. Yet when the police fail to meet this minimum requirement we see them get absolved of murder anyway, time and time again with everyone pretending that the requirement was met even when the officer was mistaken about his life being at risk, the killings are nonetheless deemed "justifiable".

The police have tons of people looking out for them and their interests as well as one another. They're not entitled to anything other than common courtesy and compliance with their lawfully issued commands. If they want adoration or expect anything beyond that then they're just SOL.
You realize you just hijacked another thread dont you? Although I'm sure you know what you're doing.

Take a look at the OP to get back on track

What was said relates to the OP.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

If that's true, that is horrible news. But just so you know.

Yes. He actually uttered those words. A lot of people are going to regret that. Have you not paid attention to what's been going on in Afghanistan for the last 20 years?

Of course there has to be retribution.
I support that. In fact, I think we should kill the criminals.

You would be begging for Trump to replace me, if I got into office. I'd have the military in the streets, with orders to shoot to kill.

Those police were shot because police are murdering unarmed people and getting away with it. Right wing psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

“SOCIAL JUSTICE:” Compton ‘ambush’ leaves 2 LA County sheriff’s deputies ‘fighting for their lives.’

A handful of anti-police protesters showed up at the hospital where the deputies were being treated but soon dispersed after some tense moments with authorities who were guarding the entrance, KABC reported.
They had to guard the hospital entrance because of rabid leftest who support the attemped assasinations.
A local faith leader who came to the hospital to pray for the deputies, told a KABC reporter that some of the protesters had been shouting slogans like “Death to police!”
Protesters were blocking the entrance to the hospital emergency room and yelling, “We hope they die,” referring to the two deputies, the sheriff’s office said.
The press will ignore this, of course. It’s not like it was a white high school boy allegedly smirking.
KABC is the press.

The place to challenge law isn't on the street in an aggressive confrontation with police. The proper place to challenge law is in court.
So many black lives would be spared if they would just remember this
If the courts were proper Darren Wilson would be serving life in prison with Daniel Panteleo.

"It's simply time to put animals like that and you down. It's clear that people like have no place in a civilized society."

This would not happen if low lifes like you didn't support and happily defend police slaughtering unarmed people. You are the animal.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death

People don't get killed for resisting arrest. They get killed for posing a risk to the lives and / or safety of police officers.

Police represent the authority of society, posing a clear and present threat to the lives and safety of the representatives of societal order comes with consequences.

Police have been charged by society to enforce laws enacted by elected legislatures. They have the right to respond with physical force, up to and including deadly force, to protect their lives and their safety.

Priority one for law enforcement officers is, when your shift is over, go home alive.
Police have lied about their lives being threatened knowing that was a way to get away with murder. So the solution is to put officers who make these claims on public trial so the evidence can be seen if they were actually in danger.

Priority one for everybody is to make it through the day. No one should end up dead because of a busted taillight or because they fell asleep in a parking lot.

Last edited:
No one should end up dead because of a busted taillight

I'm not familiar with a single case of anyone ending up dead solely because of a busted tail light.

Can you enlighten me?

We understand. You are blinded by your skin color. Living a criminal life has consequences
Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
I wonder why the police and their groupies don't understand this.

I think most understand this, however interpretation is where most of the differences occur.
It has nothing to do with interpretation. The use of deadly force is only allowed in the case of an imminent (immediate) threat of grievous (severe) harm or death. As a civilian, if you were to shoot someone in the back because they were trying to get away from you after you drew your weapon, or abscond with some of your property, or you're pissed off at them because they keep breaking in, or vandalizing your property, or harassing you, etc. you can not then claim self-defense because they were not posing a threat to you at the time you shot them.

The standard is the same for police officers with very few exceptions, the fleeing felon is one but inevitably, I see the same gang here on U.S. Message Board misinterpret that law as well.

The problem is a double standard, not an interpretation of the law. When something happens to a law enforcement officer most people are sad and outraged however when something happens to a private citizen at the hands of a law enforcement officer, instead of them being held to a higher standard due to the level of state power they have and the ability to curtail your freedom and your life (and get away with it even when they're wrong), it's just the same shit different day.

All these so called patriots who couldn't care less about the violations of the contitutional rights of their fellow citizens at the hands of our government (the police)

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
I wonder why the police and their groupies don't understand this.
We understand. You are blinded by your skin color. Living a criminal life has consequences
So you're admitting to being a "groupie", that's not something I would ever admit to on a internet message board. As usual you're wrong about me but since you know so much about living a criminal life why don't you tell us all about it.

And haven't I warned you about personalizing your comments to me? Nothing has changed so knock it off.

Forum List

Back