Two Plead Guilty in Scheme to Sell Ashley Biden’s Showered-with-Dad Diary

Are you in favor of stealing? Was the charge of incest brought against anyone? All I see is the crime of stealing. But hey, prove me wrong.
What do you have to say about Bidens daughters claims? Let me guess... she is a liar? :laugh:

It was a little crime to steal the diary.

It is a big crime for Joe Potatohead to sexually abuse his daughter.

Why do you ask? Has she brought charges against her dad?
Potatohead has threatened to kill Americans with nukes and F-15s that disagree with him and we have it on record that he threatened the Ukrainians if they investigated Hunter's corruption so don't you think she might be a little intimidated to bring charges?

Potatohead has threatened to kill Americans with nukes and F-15s that disagree with him and we have it on record that he threatened the Ukrainians if they investigated Hunter's corruption so don't you think she might be a little intimidated to bring charges?
In other words... you got nothing? Not to worry. Retards never do. :itsok:

In other words... you got nothing? Not to worry. Retards never do. :itsok:

If I had a sicko demented asshole like this Joe Potatohead Nazi piece of shit that threatened to kill Americans I would be afraid to bring charges also. Wouldn't you?

If I had a sicko demented asshole like this Joe Potatohead Nazi piece of shit that threatened to kill Americans I would be afraid to bring charges also. Wouldn't you?
We get it. You are a retard. No need to keep proving it. Come back when you have something. :itsok:

The very fact that these guys were charged with the crime of stealing the diary is proof that it is real and Ashley's accounts of sexual assault by her father are true.

The accounts are true or else she is a pathological liar like her asshole father and the rest of the Biden family.

However, seeing all the filthy pedro shit Potatohead has done with other children, see him kissing his granddaugher on the mouth in public, accusations of rape by other women and the accounts of sexual harassment of the female Secret Service agents makes me to be certian she is telling the truth.

Why are you avoiding the question? If you had to guess, is she a lying bitch or is Biden a pedo?
Again, where is she suing her dad? When she does, come back and I will give you my answer. Till then...

Now, my turn... Do you think Trump indulged in golden showers with prostitutes?

Again, where is she suing her dad? When she does, come back and I will give you my answer. Till then...

Now, my turn... Do you think Trump indulged in golden showers with prostitutes?
Why does she need to sue him in order for you to answer a simple question? Quit being a bitch and man the fuck up already. :cuckoo:

Why does she need to sue him in order for you to answer a simple question? Quit being a bitch and man the fuck up already. :cuckoo:
LOL Because unless she does, it is a hypothetical question.

Now, you stop being a bitch and man up... Do you think Trump indulged in golden showers with prostitutes? Yes or No?

All Democrats are pedophiles because Biden has sex with his daughter and his son...at the same time..then made them have sex with each other....which is the main reason why people voted for him

Obama also had sex with his daughters.......

How is her diary "hypothetical"? :cuckoo:
Does she give her age when the incident happened?

But why are you still ignoring my question? Do you think Trump indulged in golden showers with prostitutes? Yes or No?

Are you a fucking coward?

Forum List

Back