Two of Gavin Newsom's kids test positive for Covid

If this quote from the article is true (spoiler: it isn't) then we're in a TREMENDOUS amount of trouble, aren't we?

The governor’s family is following “all COVID protocols,” his office said on Friday.

LOL

sad to hear, but given the Govs tendency to not follow his own orders we can’t be surprised

Meanwhile Faux Xiden is letting America be flooded by illegals who are testing positive for The Kung Fu Flu at a 20% rate.

I wish Newsom's kids the exact same thing that communists wish for children of conservatives.

sticker_2122-512x512.png
This guy has a wife and a "First Partner"? Is this in the California Arnold Schwarzenegger tradition or did Arnold just get it maid to order.

Once again, in light of this development that Newsom's kids have COVID.

I would like to CONTINUE to pass along the exact same wishes to those kids that lefties would pass along to the children of DeSantis if those kids had Rona.

Verbatim.....word for word.

Lefties....just take your EXACT thoughts about the children of DESANTIS and apply them to Newsom's kids from ME.

I am sure they will get recover as they deserve to recover

Unlike the left I'm not going to dance with glee over anyone getting sick, let alone dying over COVID..... right Dana?
I dunno---I've had the virus---two of my kids have had the virus....even my husband has had the virus and recovered (after two hospital stents).......I consider it a good thing to be infected (assuming you survive)....I am thankful--very THANKFUL for getting and getting over the virus. It's scary just waiting for it to hit to see if you will survive or not. It's the not knowing that is the worse.

The scary part here is that there are 6 people in Newsom's household, and ONE THIRD of them are infected, despite "following all COVID protocols".
Come on, people, this is WEEKS old ----- we are supposed to know by now that everyone will catch it, "protocols" don't work because it's an airborne virus and nobody can stop that, and basically, it's hopeless to act as though there were some way to prevent Covid. It will become a children's disease like measles, but what we still need to worry about is whether we will be hit with waves of variants that are unimpressed with the vaccine supposedly making the disease milder. I'm talking about variants that are more virulent. Watch out for that possibility.

Another real worry is that it will vary enough to keep surging through the population again and again. The vaccines do not stop this disease. It mutates, and we may not be able to stop the mutations.

I dunno---I've had the virus---two of my kids have had the virus....even my husband has had the virus and recovered (after two hospital stents).......I consider it a good thing to be infected (assuming you survive)....I am thankful--very THANKFUL for getting and getting over the virus. It's scary just waiting for it to hit to see if you will survive or not. It's the not knowing that is the worse.
All of you are much more immune than those of us who haven't had it, whether or not we were vaccinated.

But I know what you mean ----- I don't want to get immune that way, because this is the kind of disease that you can die from.

Forum List

Back