Two more women come forward with sexual harassment charges against Cuomo.

A serial sexual predator, and a murderer.

Presidential material for the Democrat party, no doubt.

26 more and he'll equal the repub scumbag Trump, the pos schmucks voted for, Quite a record Bet the pervert pubs are jealous

26 more and he'll equal the repub scumbag Trump, the pos schmucks voted for, Quite a record Bet the pervert pubs are jealous
Get better soon. :itsok:

Moron Wtf did you have for 4 years? a lying perverted scumbag and he was all yours now you open your lying mouth about Biden ?? or cuomo?

Moron Wtf did you have for 4 years? a lying perverted scumbag and he was all yours now you open your lying mouth about Biden ?? or cuomo?
:itsok:

Trevor Noah has apologized for calling himself a CUOMOSEXUAL and felating Cuomo on TV. Good for him.

Its time for everyone else who used their mouths as Cuomo’s cock holster to eat crow.

FUCK YOU ALL. HE MURDERED THOUSANDS AND SEXUALLY HARRASSED NUMEROUS.

Pull your heads out of your asses.
I had to go figure out what the hell you were talking about. Figured others might like to know as well.

Trevor Noah has apologized for calling himself a CUOMOSEXUAL and felating Cuomo on TV. Good for him.

Its time for everyone else who used their mouths as Cuomo’s cock holster to eat crow.

FUCK YOU ALL. HE MURDERED THOUSANDS AND SEXUALLY HARRASSED NUMEROUS.

Pull your heads out of your asses.
I had to go figure out what the hell you were talking about. Figured others might like to know as well.

Thanks. I heard the clip on a pod.

Forum List

Back