Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

Will a certain group be as sad about this as they were when OBL was taken out?

Leftists cried on 9/11 ....

for the terrorists.

"Couldn't they have parachuted to safety and we could have hid them in our houses."

Sad really

Sad is correct, and stupid. Sad that any Americans would say some bullshit like that and stupid to think some Americans would believe bullshit like that. Hell we supported GW at over 90% back then.

For a few months, yes. Then you started the disinformation campaign that you were lied to

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

No he wasn't hit in the head by anyone. That was what stymied the investigators. They have no idea why he died.
Nice trumpkin lie.

One thing about you Nazi Jill, you're a pathological liar.

So the Feds have arrested two of the traitorous scum of January 6th and charged them with Conspiracy to harm and Assault against Federal officers?

Excellent.

Plenty of time to hit them with Murder charges later if autopsy results and other evidence point in that direction.

Meanwhile...

Assuming that the government case against them regarding both current charges holds-up and they are convicted, then...

* Maximum sentence for Conspiracy

* Maximum sentence for Assault

To run consecutively, not concurrently... and without parole.

Who knows? Perhaps they'll "flip" on others...leading to more arrests, in an attempt to reduce their sentences. :laugh:

A cop got killed.

Usually that means the killer is eventually killed too.

A cop died.

There is no indication he was killed. The Reich and the Baghdad Bobs have spent 2 months trying to make this a murder, and have failed. He had a heart attack/stroke. Was it the excitement? maybe. Was it pepper spray (which the little Goebbels keep calling "Bear Spray" to make it sound scarier) ? It would be the first time anyone died from pepper spray if so.

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

Why are you perpetuating that lie?

The Police Union stated that he died of a STROKE.

No asshole, the Court needs to determine if the US can prove they sprayed the cop with bear spray, and if so whether it was simple assault or aggravated assault.

What is "bear spray," mein herr? Oh, PEPPER SPRAY... But it sounds SO SCARY when you say bear spray, and being a Nazi demagogue you need to hype the fuck out of it...

No, pepper spray isn't lethal, not even close.

OH, and there is no indication he was sprayed with pepper spray - none. Further, the ones who were blasting pepper spray everywhere were the Capitol Police. Even if he did get sprayed, which there is no evidence of, it was likely another cop who was spraying it.

A cop got killed.

A cop died.

There is no indication he was killed. The Reich and the Baghdad Bobs have spent 2 months trying to make this a murder, and have failed. He had a heart attack/stroke. Was it the excitement? maybe. Was it pepper spray (which the little Goebbels keep calling "Bear Spray" to make it sound scarier) ? It would be the first time anyone died from pepper spray if so.
You don't seem very upset about a cop dying.

I can't say I'm surprised.

So the Feds have arrested two of the traitorous scum of January 6th and charged them with Conspiracy to harm and Assault against Federal officers?

Excellent.

Plenty of time to hit them with Murder charges later if autopsy results and other evidence point in that direction.

Meanwhile...

Assuming that the government case against them regarding both current charges holds-up and they are convicted, then...

* Maximum sentence for Conspiracy

* Maximum sentence for Assault

To run consecutively, not concurrently... and without parole.

Who knows? Perhaps they'll "flip" on others...leading to more arrests, in an attempt to reduce their sentences. :laugh:

I remember you calling for similar penalties for those attacking federal officers in Portland.

Oh wait....

Fucking Nazis, hypocritical piles of shit....

for the terrorists.

"Couldn't they have parachuted to safety and we could have hid them in our houses."

Sad really

Sad is correct, and stupid. Sad that any Americans would say some bullshit like that and stupid to think some Americans would believe bullshit like that. Hell we supported GW at over 90% back then.

For a few months, yes. Then you started the disinformation campaign that you were lied to

Americans still support Bushes mission of capturing or killing anyone involve with the 9-11 attacks.

He began to lose support when he started trying morph the grief and anger we all felt toward al Qaeda into anger at Iraq in what became a year long effort to convince the public of the necessity of invading and occupying Iraq, with the goal of removing Saddam from power. Bush still was able to garner huge bipartisan support for an AUMF against Iraq. It really wasn't until after Saddam was gone that thing got FUBAR. None of the accused WMD material or factories producing them was ever found. No mobile chemical factories. No Drone program. Just a Civil War caused by the vacuum of power GWB's invasion and occupation created.

Neither do you.

You cynically jump on his grave as a vehicle to attack enemies of the Reich.

You've said not ONE WORD about the 13 officers actually murdered by democrat Brown Shirts. Not ONE fucking word. Two cops murdered by democrats in Los Angeles while your troops blocked the entrance to the hospital to try and cause their deaths.

You don't give a fuck, you just want to attack enemies of your filthy Reich.

A cop got killed.

A cop died.

:eusa_boohoo::206:
You happy now?

Neither do you.

You've said not ONE WORD about the 13 officers actually murdered by democrat Brown Shirts. Not ONE fucking word. Two cops murdered by democrats in Los Angeles while your troops blocked the entrance to the hospital to try and cause their deaths.

True or false...you want nobody to be held responsible for the cop dying. True...right? Of course it's true.

The two men sprayed bear spray at officer Sicknick.

Authorities are still trying to find the person or people who are responsible for his death.

Excellent news.
Start sharpening the needle.
Needle?

Have they released the cause of death yet?

A cop got killed.

A cop got killed.

What killed him?

It would have to be the effects of the riot; unless you think that an otherwise healthy cop just dropped dead the day after for no reason.

It would have to be the effects of the riot;

Been two months, and they haven't released the cause of death.

Why?

You'd have to ask them.

Its been 4 months...your blob hasn't conceded. Why?
*crickets*

for the terrorists.

Sad really

Americans still support Bushes mission of capturing or killing anyone involve with the 9-11 attacks.

He began to lose support when he started trying morph the grief and anger we all felt toward al Qaeda into anger at Iraq in what became a year long effort to convince the public of the necessity of invading and occupying Iraq, with the goal of removing Saddam from power. Bush still was able to garner huge bipartisan support for an AUMF against Iraq. It really wasn't until after Saddam was gone that thing got FUBAR. None of the accused WMD material or factories producing them was ever found. No mobile chemical factories. No Drone program. Just a Civil War caused by the vacuum of power GWB's invasion and occupation created.

Another rewrite of history.

If your standard was WMDs, there was no reason to turn against the war except political hackery. Stockpiles are irrelevant, it's the ability to make WMDs. He had that. And he even said he played it up thinking the threat of WMDs were a deterrent to invasion. And it worked. France, Germany and the UN all said he had them. They just thought they could get them with more time.

No, you and the Republicans did that cluster arm in arm. Then you lied your way out of it.

I opposed the war because it wasn't our problem. If Democrats had taken that and opposed it from the beginning, I'd support you on that point now. But you didn't. You were lying scum getting us into the war then lying scum after it blaming your own actions on others

Neither do you.

True or false...you want nobody to be held responsible for the cop dying. True...right? Of course it's true.

What you you call cops killing an armed black man, the cop's fault.

What you do call cops killing an unarmed white woman, the white woman's fault.

Why? Party. You're fascists

The two men sprayed bear spray at officer Sicknick.

Authorities are still trying to find the person or people who are responsible for his death.

Excellent news.
Start sharpening the needle.
Needle?

Have they released the cause of death yet?

A cop got killed.

A cop got killed.

What killed him?

It would have to be the effects of the riot; unless you think that an otherwise healthy cop just dropped dead the day after for no reason.

It would have to be the effects of the riot;

Been two months, and they haven't released the cause of death.

Why?

You'd have to ask them.

Its been 4 months...your blob hasn't conceded. Why?

my 'blob'?

been 4 1/2 years, and you still think I wanted Trump?

The stupid runs deep in you.

If bear spray can cause death, then it should be considered a deadly weapon, and anyone who has ever used it would be prosecuted for attempted murder.
That is so goddamn stupid. Look at you cultists bending over backwards to defend the white insurrection.
In other words you’ve just realized this defense will be used and these guys will not ever be convicted of “murder”.

Forum List

Back