Two Looking Good Ladies

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
K.T. made the starting team:

AP_060809027190_c0-64-1536-959_s885x516.jpg
http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/med....jpg?4289599e03d5143534840a0040037b89d08a348c

Mr. Trump said that Ms. McFarland, who worked in national security and defense positions in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan administrations, has “tremendous experience and innate talent that will complement the fantastic team we are assembling.”​

Trump taps K.T. McFarland, Don McGahn for White House team
By S.A. Miller - The Washington Times - Updated: 2:20 p.m. on Friday, November 25, 2016

K.T. McFarland, Don McGahn tapped for Trump White House team

Laura is still in the minors, but it looks like she might be called back up to the majors:

images

LAURA INGRAHAM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...REGSc9ZJ6kMiElDOxVKvKEjBevP0GAcca5I0TxvqPTdhE

Conservative radio host Laura Ingraham is under serious consideration to be Donald Trump's White House press secretary, according to two sources with direct knowledge.

Trump appreciated Ingraham's loyalty through the campaign. A former white-collar defense attorney and Supreme Court law clerk, Ingraham helped Trump with debate preparation. She also campaigned on his behalf and offered occasional strategic advice.​

Laura Ingraham under consideration for White House press secretary
By Jonathan Swan - 11/12/16 11:06 PM EST

It is unfair to judge the entire team; nevertheless, it is not too soon to compare Trump’s players to their counterparts on the team that finished in the basement; their loyalty to the Constitution; their intellects, and their track records. It should be fun comparing the best players on a major league team to the players on a losing little league team.

I don't know the first one but Laura would be great as press secretary. I wouldn't want the job though.
To Iceweasel: I have seen K.T. many times. Whenever I know that she is on the Lou Dobbs show I tune in (record). She never disappointed this old archconservative.

Laura will be terrific. See this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/reviews/269098-laura-and-vera.html

She has to be better then that yes man little bitch Obama has now!
To miketx: She is smarter, too.
Laura is a liar = perfect for the Trumpery reign.
To Luddly Neddite: You outdid yourself. Taqiyya the Liar’s press secretaries had to be the most accomplished liars in the world to deal with the daily lies about every topic for 8 years.

Laura Ingraham doesn’t want to be just another flack.

The popular conservative radio talk show host is willing to accept the position of White House press secretary in Donald Trump’s administration, but she wants a bigger title, a role in policymaking and a seat at the decision-making table with the president, according to a source familiar with the discussions.​

Laura is smart to ask if she wants some control over her reputation. If she fails to get it she will end up being judged like her predecessors.

Monica Crowley is a Bill O’Reilly stooge. O’Reilly is a New World Order guy and a UN-lover. For those reasons alone The Donald would be making a mistake choosing Crowley over Laura. Before Trump decides he should have his staff put together a bunch of clips showing O’Reilly with Crowley and O’Reilly with Laura. That will tell Trump what both applicants stand for.

Trump's inner circle is also tossing around the possibility of Fox News analyst Monica Crowley as press secretary. The longtime Trump believer, who describes herself as a “happy warrior” in her Twitter bio, was an early advocate for Trump. Back when he announced his seemingly quixotic presidential bid in June of 2015, Crowley warned on Fox News not to underestimate the real estate mogul. Last June, she penned an article for the Washington Times, entitled “How Donald Trump is resurrecting the ‘great, silent majority.’”​

Ingraham wants to be more than just Trump’s flack
By Annie Karni
11/25/16 03:09 PM EST

Ingraham wants to be more than just Trump’s flack

Trump's inner circle is also tossing around the possibility of Fox News analyst Monica Crowley as press secretary.
I thought Crowley was running against Laura Ingraham:
Monica Crowley is a Bill O’Reilly stooge. O’Reilly is a New World Order guy and a UN-lover.
Trump might as well go straight to Bill O’Reilly if he wants advice from the United Nations:

Trump names retired Lt. Gen. Kellogg and Crowley to national security posts
By Alex Pappas • 12/15/16 12:35 PM •Updated: 12/15/16 2:20 PM

Trump names retired Lt. Gen. Kellogg and Crowley to national security posts

Forum List

Back