Two Can Quote Lincoln

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Full disclosure: I was always a Liz Cheney fan......she stood for conservative values, and actually voted over 90% with Trump.

2. When she lost last night, big time...and deservidly so, she said:
"The great and original champion of our party, Abraham Lincoln, was defeated in elections for the Senate and the House before he won the most important election of all," Cheney told a crowd of supporters in Jackson, Wyoming. "Lincoln ultimately prevailed, he saved our union, and he defined our obligation as Americans for all of history."

3. Unfortunately, Liz succumbed to the disease, making her political decisions about persons rather than policie.....
1660748898911.png

4. Here is the more pursuasive Lincoln quote, explaining why I would have voted against her:
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong."
Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

1. Full disclosure: I was always a Liz Cheney fan......she stood for conservative values, and actually voted over 90% with Trump.

"The great and original champion of our party, Abraham Lincoln, was defeated in elections for the Senate and the House before he won the most important election of all," Cheney told a crowd of supporters in Jackson, Wyoming. "Lincoln ultimately prevailed, he saved our union, and he defined our obligation as Americans for all of history."

3. Unfortunately, Liz succumbed to the disease, making her political decisions about persons rather than policie.....
View attachment 683703

4. Here is the more pursuasive Lincoln quote, explaining why I would have voted against her:
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong."
LOL. So, you agree that she stood for Conservative principles and voted Republican down the line, and yet... she dared to go against der Fuhrer and so she had to go?

Nah, that isn't anything to do with being Conservative or even Republican. It's 100% Nazi. That's exactly what they would do.

Thanks for proving what we have been saying all along about trumptards. Scratch a trumptard and find a Nazi. :itsok:

View attachment 683703

Other Lincoln quotes:

“There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together... while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any man am in favor having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races.”

Liz Cheney lays it out in easy to understand language how Trump is a threat to America's democracy.

All she holds back is the word, fascism.[\b]

Yes hon, she was everything a confirmed and solid rightist could want her to be!

LOL. So, you agree that she stood for Conservative principles and voted Republican down the line, and yet... she dared to go against der Fuhrer and so she had to go?

Nah, that isn't anything to do with being Conservative or even Republican. It's 100% Nazi. That's exactly what they would do.

Thanks for proving what we have been saying all along about trumptards. Scratch a trumptard and find a Nazi. :itsok:
Let's review your glaring error.....and give you another chance to avoid failure.

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

That's some category 10 arrogance to compare yourself to Lincoln, more so after you get your ass whooped by 37 points.

Have you seen this?

"It appears as if Northeastern Illinois University’s Center for Inner City Studies is on the hot seat–once again–for their ambiguous and somewhat political Abraham Lincoln plaque."

1660750420956.png

Have I mentioned that Democrats lie about everything?

It bears repeating: Democrats lie about everything.

Let's review your glaring error.....and give you another chance to avoid failure.

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?
Big fail by deflection.

Who claimed his election was stolen and then attempted to win that election by an attempted coup?

What else is of any significance when democracy falls to fascism/

Liz Cheney lays it out in easy to understand language how Trump is a threat to America's democracy.

All she holds back is the word, fascism.[\b]

Yes hon, she was everything a confirmed and solid rightist could want her to be!

Please don't post to me......every time you do, I feel the need for a full course of penicillin.

Big fail by deflection.

Why the fear of answering?????

Meanwhile you ignore what the dems do to their pols that don't vote their way or tout the party line, How convenient for you.

Yawn. Still, trying to respond with a copy/paste bs because you can't respond? So old and done that. 🥱

Sorry retard but I won't let you get away from answering. You bought up the fact that Liz Cheney votes Conservative all the way. I am going to ask the question again and let's see if you can respond without a copy/paste. I'll bet you won't but, hey, prove me wrong.

So, you agree that she stood for Conservative principles and voted Republican down the line, and yet... she dared to go against der Fuhrer and so she had to go?

Thanks for proving what we have been saying all along about trumptards. Scratch a trumptard and find a Nazi.

Yes or No?

Yawn. Still, trying to respond with a copy/paste bs because you can't respond? So old and done that. 🥱

Sorry retard but I won't let you get away from answering. You bought up the fact that Liz Cheney votes Conservative all the way. I am going to ask the question again and let's see if you can respond without a copy/paste. I'll bet you won't but, hey, prove me wrong.

So, you agree that she stood for Conservative principles and voted Republican down the line, and yet... she dared to go against der Fuhrer and so she had to go?

Thanks for proving what we have been saying all along about trumptards. Scratch a trumptard and find a Nazi.

Yes or No?

I simply wanted to show how fearfull you are of the truth.

Thanks for cooperating.

View attachment 683703

If she admires Dishonest Abe, she’s even worse than I thought. Why would anyone admire a mass murderer of Americans?

I simply wanted to show how fearfull you are of the truth.

Thanks for cooperating.
So, you couldn't respond and so went with the usual tired old copy/paste? At least you are honest.

Thanks for cooperating.

So, you couldn't respond and so went with the usual tired old copy/paste? At least you are honest.

Thanks for cooperating.

OK...OK.....stop begging.

One more chance to prove you aren't, as most believe....that you are a gutless fool who will never question or confront the Democrat Party.

This is it.....do your best:

Forum List

Back