These are the "Republicans" that Today's Leftists Pine For

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Two globalist warmongers and a pederast.....These are the people that leftists screeched about as being the worst people in all of human history, and are now the touchstones of propriety and the "rule of law".

This is how far left the Overton window has swerved....

ec495f0362f04908c47c4732f1bad664_500x0.jpg

Two globalist warmongers and a pederast.....These are the people that leftists screeched about as being the worst people in all of human history, and are now the touchstones of propriety and the "rule of law".

This is how far left the Overton window has swerved....

ec495f0362f04908c47c4732f1bad664_500x0.jpg
NO, we don't.

Don't care for the globalist who got searched by the FBI in Palm Beach, either.

Every military adventure in the 20th century started in a democrat administration. Wilson told American mothers that he would never send their sons to fight in a foreign war and then he (or his wife) sent them to fight for France. About two decades later we had to do it all over again. Truman sent Troops to Korea on an illegal E.O. and bungled the mission so badly that we ended up where we started after three years with anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Americans lost. LBJ used a fake "crisis" to send Troops to Vietnam and set the rules that we could win every battle and still lose the freaking war. Bill Clinton bombed a defenseless country in Europe when he was caught with his pants down.

Bullshit....You clowns can't drop to your knees and suck the diclks of the neocons,
Republicans did, when the excuse for the Iraq invasion was contemplated.
Putin's invasion of Ukraine, you dumbasses defended Putin?
including the Bushes, fast enough.....Happens almost every day here.
Sure, when his wars went south you fuckers claimed "George"? George who?

He would have had congress working against everything he wanted....Chimpy Bush and Hastert bloated spending andf the bureaucracy at a faster rate than their "liberal" predecessor.
He damn sure fucked-up and grew NOtVA with his massive expansion of the .gov.

Virginia would have stayed red for a generation otherwise.

Fuck "W"/Cheney with a piece of rusted re-bar.

"EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A PEDO!"

How far the modern GOP has fallen.

Can anyone remember when the GOP ran on policy? I can, but I'm old. Young people won't be able to remember a non-fascist GOP.
Lol... what a liar . I hate trump...lol

Forum List

Back