Two Bush's added over $8 trillion to the debt, Clinton one trillion

Clinton also balanced the budget, which Shrub Jr. destroyed in six months. Hilary will win in a landslide against Jeb on this fact alone.

BTW, all of the debt Obama added is because of the mess Shrub Jr. made.
bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

cleaning up Repub messes has never been easy OR cheap

Clinton also balanced the budget, which Shrub Jr. destroyed in six months. Hilary will win in a landslide against Jeb on this fact alone.

More far left propaganda not connected to reality, yet they cover the fact that they support Obama's illegal wars.

Leaders don't blame others for their messes. The problem is this self ordained messiah is not a leader, just another pretender. Same say clean up after others, so how is that going, seems the mess has intensified, and as for leadership......nonexistent.

I have asked the following question many times - but thus far NaziCons have not provided a credible answer: How much new debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies?
No credible answer = one you will accept? While you've proven yourself to be a slack jawed political zombie.

When Lakhota is cornered he responds by resorting to derogative name calling. For six years we have been repeatable bombarded by its Baby Bush's, B1's, or Reagan's fault. See a trend here?
His messiah is a ship without a rudder who after 6 years in office is still on the campaign trail spewing nonsense.

Exposing the fact that the cons are responsible for 80% of the national debt really is getting under their skin, isn't it.

I have asked the following question many times - but thus far NaziCons have not provided a credible answer: How much new debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies?

Describe what in your little bitty mind constitutes " credible".

More far left propaganda not connected to reality, yet they cover the fact that they support Obama's illegal wars.
Or that the mess that is Obamacare is the republicans fault?

Your "fuck the poor" ideology will be your karma. And then you will remember, "I told you so."

Because reality always seems to be out of your grasp you should not accuse others of not understanding.
giphy.gif

Nice try at escaping your lie!
giphy.gif

Was your hero, gwb, afraid to use the power of veto?:bsflag:

Look at who held congress Grasshopper and you will begin to see.
My hero? I'm a conservative, Bush was a liberal. I never understood why the libs hated him, he gave them whatever they wanted.
Are you stoned or just born that way?

Not this shit again.
WHen Obama leaves office he will have added more debt than every other president combined. But it'll still be Bush's fault becaues, well, it just is.

As you know....
The Obama chose to continue all of those policies and the spending found therein.
In so doing, He gets the blame.

Your "fuck the poor" ideology will be your karma. And then you will remember, "I told you so."
Hmm hmm . Remind me which one of us works with Medicare and Medicaid patients everyday?

As you know....
The Obama chose to continue all of those policies and the spending found therein.
In so doing, He gets the blame.

Obama and the Democrats stopped submitted budgets, they do everything on "Continuing resolution"

Forum List

Back